PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Immu02

Easy to use.
Support staff are very helpful when faced with technical issues. Definitely would recommend.

Kngmkr

Literally the perfect page builder, it's like a squarespace-type of drag/ drop but way more precise in actions. Most impressive app on this app store!

My Wonderful Walls

This app was way easier than the others I have tried. It has saved me so much time, money and frustration. I literally spent many hours with a competitors app trying to get things to line up properly. With this app it took me about 30min. Thanks Sami and Vian for your customer support.

Wrightwood Candle Company

Sami was very kind and helpful.

Trilllegacy

Very good app with friendly customer care that guides you whenever you need them. Really improves your website's design and makes it stand out more.

Johns Crazy Socks

Hey, a big thank you to the quick support folks at PageFly. I was able to fix a few minor things with my setup. Now using Pagefly is a breeze. I'm using the pro level and we are loving the templates and ease of use to quickly get gorgeous pages up. I particularly appreciate being able to preview pages in development as I go along.
Go ahead and load this app, get work done fast while spending more time taking care of your customers.

Waterdrop Official

Best page builder ever. Love the support - they are fast and flexible. Support chat is directly in page builder editor.

I had the possibility to compare it with shogun side by side on the same website and this is incomparably better page builder with way more ways to style everything and its way more user friendly! If you want a flexible builder go for Page Fly!

K Demo

I am a newbie in Shopify, so I have many questions to set some layout. Pagefly is a great app, it's a bit confusing to use in the beginning but they provide live chat customer service ready to help you. Problem solved in short time! Much appreciated!

Thank you Vian & Clus!

Reality Outreach Ministries

This app has been great to use. I also reached out to the developer with a few questions through their chat widget and received quick help. I would not have purchased a shopify theme if I knew about this app first. You can use their templates for regular pages as well as your home page, and product pages. I ended up replacing all my original theme pages with better ones from this app. Two thumbs up.

Tenera Grains

Great App and Chat support.
I really liked the app and super fast chat support.