PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Virtual Shop Center

Great team, super efficent and really open to help for solving problems. Special regards to May and James who did an excellent support.

Retrostyler

A perfect app for creating beautiful web pages. We have made use of this app, to help create our static information pages and present detailed information to our customers in an easily readable format.

Cowinaudio

This App is great and the customer service is great too!

Vintage Style Bags

This app is really good, i was able to make a captivating homepage with all the features i wanted! kudos!

Nostra Store

Great app and very good support team. I highly recommend Pagefly if you have any type of online business on shopify

Skeeters Speed Shop

This app is in the ranks of the top 10 apps on Shopify. It makes designing pages a lot easier for your store, especially if you can't afford to hire a developer. They are more than happy to extend their free trial for you.

There is a slight learning curve and it is due to how CSS works and nothing to do with this app.

Too bad I can't give them 10 stars!

Refinstitute

Solve my problem and even teach me how to do it! incredible support ! 5 star!

Corgi Things

We love how easy and straightforward it is to use! Would def recommend! The support team is awesome, they reply very quickly to custom requests.

Seachange Seafoods

Perfect for making all the page customizations I needed!

Mila Jack

GREAT SUPPORT TEAM
I am not a professional and I have decided to create alone my website. The team for PageFly is honestly great. They have just spent this morning 1hour with TeamViewer helping me out solving my problems.
I highly recomand this app

Special Regards to Richard who is by far the best help