PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Playa Lova

Une des applications indispensables à avoir sur Shopify. Le SAV est fonctionnel dans les minutes qui suivent et ne vous laisserons pas tant que vous n'aurez pas résolu votre problème. JE RECOMMANDE

Sandstorm Kenya

Best app support ever! We installed and configured this app to design and set up the layout of our pages especially the homepage. We got amazing support whenever we had issues. Seriously these guys are committed to making sure you get sorted man! Best app support I've ever had!

Size Up Apparel

I like the app................................................................................................................

1 Body Life

I have been using it now for several months & this app has alot of versatility. Support is always quick and helpful!
(I am testing this app and had a question and needed support. Support was almost immediate and took care of what I needed - changes for responsiveness for mobile. The app seems very user friendly. I like its capabilities so far!)

Supreme Nutrition

We've been struggling to edit our current collection pages but after chatting to Sami at Pagefly we've now been able to customise every aspect of our site.
Fantastic customer support and this app has managed to achieve something two developer agencies said was impossible!
I would recommend speaking to their team, in my case Sami jumped into our account and added the code with implementation explanations straight away. 5 stars for the service. Thanks again.

Rain Africa

I have been using this app to rebuild my website on my webshop. Really awesome app to use - very easy and user-friendly and when you do run into a snag, the staff is fast, efficient and get you sorted in no time.
Well done guys - great app - great service!

KEYSIE

A+ for customer support. It's a bit buggy, a bit of a learning curve to get going but they are very responsive with the tech support. If you want to create your pages with robust control of the layout and styling this does it.

Trendiously.com

Great App, great CC support. Fixed my page issue, and also showed me how to do it, just in case of next time
Recommended.

AHLCglobal

Good stuff! I needed a landing page for my subscription info and this App totally got me there perfectly. Easy to use once you get used to where everything is and I only had one little issue that the App designers fixed for me very quickly.

ExperimaxSA

Very versatile! Excellent support team - expert advise in an easily digestible form, friendly and efficient. Great app/ partner for your Shopify store. Support staff are quick and friendly!