PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Singing Rock Publishing

Unbelievably difficult to use. I just wanted to start a blog page and integrate with Shopify. You need to be a computer programmer to use this thing.

LuvBelly

Worst customer service I've ever had attempting to fix an URGENT issue!!!! I have a live landing page where the "purchase" buttons were not working and it's been 72hours + many emails and they haven't even... I don't even know what they are doing... It's a Sh*&%t show. FYI- If you're in the US their help desk with developers to look at your issues are in, I believe in England. You better be up early or up late to get assistance. I'd use shogun or a different builder. Horrible... I'm going to pay a developer to figure out what is wrong then i'm moving off pagefly. F- this... Yes I'm peaved... I'm loosing $$$ and it's like there is no urgency on their end.

WILKINSON TECH SOLUTIONS

Location Hong Kong SAR

Layout changes all in a sudden whenever they made updates on their side. Always have new bugs appear from time to time and they will blame all faults on you. Deleted all my SEO works from Shopify side when I delete pages inside Pagefly.
Have been around with Pagefly for over a year and I am fed up with all of these problems.

HI-VIBE

I really want to like this app, as the builder is quite flexible and intuitive. But two things have been absolutely unacceptable, and I'm in search for a replacement app: 1. There have been a number of times when things just spontaneously break or stop working - like images with links, 3rd party subscription integration (which they support, not custom), or basic formatting. Published live pages have had bugs like that pop up a handful of times, and sometimes it's a real issue since they go unnoticed until a customer discovers them. Support is happy to fix them, but even upon request I've never gotten a straight answer about why they happen in the first place. It seems every time the app is updated things across existing pages break... or just randomly. 2. This is the biggy - on more than one occasion support has responded to one of these bug inquires with a "fix" that has broken major components of our site. Most recently they fixed an image link glitch and published the page to the wrong URL, so all links to the page (our primary selling page) went to a 404 error. Whatever code they added also broke the Add to Cart functionality across our entire site, so no customers could add any products to the cart to place orders. Their devs made these changes overnight and published them live, without consulting with me or my team, and obviously without proper QA. We probably lost $1k of order revenue (a lot for our small operation) because of that misstep. I've worked in web and tech for a long time, and I can't believe they would actually publish live code without ensuring the core functionality of the site isn't affected AND without go-ahead from the customer (me). Support is responsive and quick to say sorry, but doesn't ever really address what happened, continuing to say "our devs will look into it" - which at this point is the very last thing I want. Again, the app really is very feature rich and flexible, I had originally chosen it after reviewing several others - but these types of issues have cost us a ton of frustration, time and revenue, and I just can't continue to take that risk.

DorisHealth

This is the worst page builder I have ever used in my life. I created my contact us page through Pagefly, but the customer's email could not be successfully sent to my mailbox. All the methods proposed by their customer service didn't work. And they asked me to clear the Chrome browser cache. I think this is the most absurd. This has nothing to do with browser caching at all. I tried it again with chrome on my second computer and safari on my mobile phone. And it doesn't work. It wasted me a few days. If you need a page builder, I strongly don't recommend pagefly. It looks like a semi-finished product. And customers are not professional, they can't give you a correct reply. This will only waste your time. Please consider carefully before using.

Slokey

I USED TO HAVE 5 PRODUCT PAGES ON THE FREE PLAN WHERE HAVE THEY GONE ?!?!?! NOW IT GOES 1 PRODUCT PAGE FOR FREE, 2 PRODUCT PAGES FOR $20 AND 30 FOR $40 ?!?!?! WHAT IF I DON'T NEED 30 BUT I NEED MORE THAN 2 ??

LNC HOME

When you update your theme to Shopify 2.0 all of your pages will be unworking. They can't help anything, even you unpublish all of your pages they will still break your page.

November 23, 2021

I would like to send you our sincere apologies for the issue you had with our app. We feel so sorry for this because we always aim for great experiences for the customers.

After we received the review, our Developers did check immediately and fixed the issue. I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.
For this issue, we will check and improve our app to avoid this issue in the future.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help, we are always here to help you.

PWR Socks

this app is the biggest nightmare. when driving lots of traffic to my store I get all kinds of bugs, support is not responding.

November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. We feel so bad that you had issues with our app and support, from the bottom of our hearts, we would like to send you a sincere apology.

We really value your opinion and this helps us to know what we are doing and give us more encouragement to improve PageFly better and better. We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

We are always looking forward to your more suggestions and recommendations and we hope that we can help you anytime you need so feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or need help.

Sonora Cinematic

Clunky to use and incredibly buggy. Still using it because I can't face moving the entire store to another builder but I soon will. There wasn't a single time I had to update the store I didn't have to get in touch with support because of a bug.

Hi there,
We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience and issues you have encountered with our app. But we feel so thankful that we could contact you to be able to assist you to fix all problems.
With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.

Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app, we will try our best to avoid them in the future.
Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations for us.

DecorFuse

They don't have direct google ads conversion tracking available, unable to track all conversions for my google ads which resulted in me losing tons of valuable data

November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I would like to send you a sincere apology for the issue you had with our app.

Regarding the request in your feedback about tracking conversions for your Google Ads, I checked and discussed with our team so they will have a detailed plan for this issue. In the meantime, our person in charge of tracking contacted you regarding the issue, and we really look forward to having another chance to assist you.

Once again, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and recommendations to PageFly and our service. We truly hope that you can keep connected with us and assist you whenever you need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8