PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

WAGGY WOFFIE

Why one star ?? They can refuse to assist you with using their app. That is their app and while they can force you off of it, they can refuse to provide you customer service as that is their decision based on their policies. They are saying they will be contacting Shopify to request that the review you made be removed, as they feel it is unreasonable.

June 14, 2019

At first, you were complaining about the way Shopify charges, blaming all charging problems directly to us, while we just follow Shopify charing policies. At that time, you gave us 1-star review, on which we replied with a detailed answer on the charging situation.

You then deleted that review to clean up the base and get back with new false accusation.

Yes, we, like Shopify or any other self respecting business, have our TOS and we preserve the right to decline service for users who violates it. But we didn’t do that yet. We didn’t force you out of our app.

Yes, if the review is unreasonable, it’s important to bring that to the attention of Shopify to keep the ecosystem healthy. But we didn’t do that yet. We didn’t raise any complains to Shopify.

After you removed your first 1-star review, we though the issue was solved and continued to offer you service normally. But obviously, you just set yourself in some kind of "war mode", which we don't want to waste our time on. We will focus our energy on improving product and serving reasonable customers.

This review will most likely stay which is ok because we want everybody to know the truth behind this case. Looking at other reviews and our overall score, we strongly believe that customers can make a right judgement about our product and service quality.

Mr. Gadgets

Very inconsistent system, where it ends up disrupting sales! Could improve the application regarding stability

LashBeePro

Wow - what happened?!

I started using Pagefly about a month ago and was so happy with how easy it was to make pages look about 100x better than the standard Shopify styling. That all changed when they released a ton of updates - NOTHING WORKS ANYMORE. I have changed the SEO for several pages multiple times, only to find it has reverted back to the template text. Font colors won't display correctly (e.g., shows as gray even though I have selected white), despite the editor showing that I have selected the appropriate color. I have had to redo entire complicated sections piece by piece in an attempt to get things to function correctly again.

Yes, there is a chat function - however, it takes FOREVER to get a response. Not exactly user friendly.

Such a waste of time - I'm looking into other editors and am likely going to make the switch.

lllozeau

Be cautious if you are planning using this App with a translation App as Langify or Langshop. You will LOSE all your translation. Langify translates content (like titles, product description, etc), and then stores it in Metafields. PageFly creates custom layout pages via alternate templates. The alternate templates contain hard coded content, and won't have any of the langify Liquid logic, nor be pulling in the metafields that Langify creates. Also...whenever they are given a bad review, they will move mountains to get you update your review. Once done, haha good luck, they will barely answer ! So this is my final review..As a Shopify Plus account owner, I STRONGLY not suggest this App. It does cause a lot lot of problems.

zhcsolar

not recommend, this is a handy app to built a fence page but you must pay 10 bucks every month for that. if you want to modify some contents, without this app you cannot do anything. why there is not a buyout plan ???

Ladybug Blessings Wholesale

I got this app to modify product pages.
Could not do it in free.
Paid my $10 and tried to modify a product page but the current content does not show. and they offer me a template. Can't see my current content by shopify to modify the pages I want to modify. AND they have $10 just so I could see it won't work.

OXWHITE

After the new update (New editor). Everything become so much worst. a lot of Bug, a lot of restriction. unable to view width and height, Just tons of bug that i cant list out.

Yadea

I've KEEP having issues regarding their sliders. I don't know how many times they've fixed it only for it to break again and again.

They are potentially the cause of my product viewer photos being messed up as well. Product Photo viewer on product page has photos capped at 300px, causing them to be very blurry.

Very slow support response time.

Jsredemp

Just another app that promises FREE but severely limits what you can do. If you're going to pay for a page builder app, there are far better ones out there.

The Birds Eye Club

STUPIDLY FLAWED! Half the time you type directly into text boxes, hitting "S" or "D" in a usual sentence wrongly initiates shortcuts for Save and Duplicate. So the page stops and reloads, or your current section clones. Either way, it ruins typing for 6-8 seconds and you have to reload to keep typing a word with the letter S or D. It's a minor glitch, but a major hassle. It gets VERY frustrating VERY fast. Support were no help. Having to copy and paste sentences into the app is tedious but necessary.

Previous 1 3 4