PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

Jaw Brasil

Great support, but a lot of bugs and nonsense errors, not a good experience working several hours and have all your work in the trash

October 12, 2020

Hi Felipe,

I hope you have a great weekend!

It has been a few days since we received the bad review from you, we have been trying to get in touch with you by phone number and email, even WhatsApp. However, we could not receive any reply. :( I would like to send you warm hugs if you are frozen somewhere.

We would like to listen more to the problem that you encountered to have a full view and improve PageFly. And to help you solve the problem that you are facing.
I believe that you and me - we can find out together the reasons and the most effective way.

We’re always here to be willing to help you when you need, and we’re willing to give you suggestions, advice from the experts to make your store better.

I hope that my email will come to you, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

UNMILK

after consulting with several different support staff members how to integrate a feature, I was told it is only possible with custom code. I hired a developer, just to learn afterwards (when I already paid the invoice, of course), that it is NOT possible to add this custom feature/ code in pagefly.
Cool. Thanks.

September 22, 2020

Hi Jennifer,

We have integrated already and showed it out, but the code is not running, I need your developer who made the code checks it.

The custom code has been moved into the theme for easy handling, please ask your developer to check it here: https://monosnap.com/file/Z1crfh0F3qPyLSXtjSsh7foWeYuzQp

We are waiting for your developer. Please let us know when you have any information from your developer.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

ytexstrings

The app works and you get what you pay for but their support team has been HORRIBLE. I've been facing an issue with the facebook pixel, probably have already lost THOUSANDS... trying to figure out what the problem is. It seems like it's pagefly code interfering with my theme code but their support team has taken over a WEEK, including multiple back and forths to TELL me to "explain to them what the problem is cause they dont understand it".... For real?

How about having a single person stick to a single support ticket and make sure he truly understands the issue and help us solve it?

You guys have multiple support people taking a look at my ticket and that doesnt help anyone.

Get your stuff together and I will make sure to update this review accordingly, but its incredible the type of support you guys provide. GEEZ....

August 17, 2020

Hi Sergio,

We held a meeting and we have come up with many measures to remind and discipline the unprofessional supporters.
I am truly sorry because of your unworthy experience with PageFly. I also feel embarrassed and ashamed about being their boss.
We also updated the training program for all supporters.

Tony is working with you, he is also our CEO. I hope that we can find out the problems.

Thank you for your continued trust and using PageFly.

Biggs Ltd

The "trial" only allows you to create one template. So to try out different layouts you have to delete the one you just created. How are we supposed to know if the app will do what we want? Delete our work each time? What a waste!

xmg180

This is the worst page builder I have ever used in my life. It is extremely stupid of pagefly's multi device compatibilities.
I have spent many hours on designing my Home page's "for all devices" section. After that I realize my mobile version does not match the "all devices" version.
This app is completely waste of time UNLESS you are super poor and looking for a FREE page builder.

Wilmot Harvey

don't like t your roles...........................................................................................................................................................

INFINITIUM Watches

Not a professional website. Lost hours and hours working on this app just have dysfunctional pages which damaged the code and slowed down the website. It might be good for a peripheral page but not to be used to build important parts of the website.

June 5, 2020

Dear,
In the first few words, we would like to apologize for your bad experience when using PageFly. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with PageFly.
And we also wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts that you are giving us the second chance to support and serve you.
Our Developers are trying to dig into the problem and fixing to make sure this problem won't happen again.
So please do let us know if you need help and whenever you have concerns or questions, we are always willing to help you. We do appreciate your feedback.
Once again, on behalf of the PageFly team, thank you for giving us the chance to make things right and serve you. We are trying our best.

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

MLK-BLVD.COM

I'm disappointed. I have given many opportunities for improvement but this app is not working for me. Everytime I make an edit the pictures are not showing on other devices. Then I have to reach out to support who are nice but repeating the same story and spending hours waiting for them to provide a quick fix the problem instead of identifying the root cause is not working for me. I have already missed my deadline of launching and it is all because of this app. They did try to compensate me with a cheaper plan and they were available to help but still there has been a lot of time wasted. I work a job and I am building a business so every bit of my time is precious. When I finally get the motivation to grind and get stuff down I run into these problems and it kills my entire vibe.

May 22, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Regarding our mistakes and omissions that you indicated to us, we will definitely solve them thoroughly.
After this incident, we have updated our operator training procedure to raise the bar of requirements and avoid bad support to happen in the future.
Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you. We are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always willing to help you!

Best regards,

ThunderScoot

Terrible app. This app is absolutely zero user friendly and tremendously time consuming to execute simple things.

Moversity®

Totally disappointed.
Contacted the support several times and explained the problem several times but didnt get an answer or a solution to the problem.
I thought this should be an easy page builder but it doesnt seem like it...
I would be glad to get some response or help from the support as I relied on this tool for our next product launch..

Previous 1 3 4 5