PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Cayman + Company

I installed PageFly and it destroyed my free Shopify theme (debut). I reached out and spoke with Gabriel in PageFly support. He tried to help me, but said there was a big issue and needed to contact a developer. I revoked PageFly's access to my store, bought a new theme and it fixed the issue. I am convinced that if you download the free version of PageFly that they intentionally make it "buggy" so that you have to buy their monthly membership to fix the issues PageFly created to the store during the install of the app.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate your time with us and we really want to assist you if you give us the opportunity.
Regarding what you mentioned in your review about theme conflict issues, I would like to say that basically, PageFly works with all Shopify themes; however, each theme has its own working mechanism and they also run in different codes, therefore, with some themes, theme conflict issues can happen (between the theme and PageFly). The theme conflict issues don’t depend on which plans you are. And to solve these theme conflict issues, our Developers who develop PageFly need to check carefully to understand the working mechanism of that theme, and find the spots that we can add code to fix.
For us, no matter what plan the customer uses, we all support enthusiastically and carefully. We always try our best to give our customers the best-supported experiences no matter what plan you are on.

Please let us know if you have any questions. I would be grateful if we can assist you more in the future.

MyMillie

It's taking me days to do a job that should have been a day at the most. HORRIBLY un-user friendly app, VERY unintuitive. Even with the support (which is very good!) the program is still almost impossible to do anything custom inside of. Sure, you can change photos but alignments etc and getting things into their correct locations is, for lack of a better description, an absolute ballache.
Cannot wait to be done using this app.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback on your experience of using PageFly, we do appreciate it.
We all know that PageFly can make many users feel confused, especially new users because it’s not too friendly, that’s the reason why our whole team has been trying day and night to improve our product as well as the service we provide.
Our support team is more than happy to be able to help you whenever you need help.
Please come back to the live chat from the application so we can continue working on the problem there?

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hear back from you.

Best Regards,

Two Wheels to wrap

Deleted the app and still need to remove ALL coding by myself manually. This is a complete no go! So much work for me now. Also you can only use mailchimp for email actions like newsletter signup on their pages. Very bad app.

February 22, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you for giving us a review on the App Store.
Regarding what you mentioned in your review about uninstalling PageFly, we do understand that this is not easy work to do because it relates to code. However, we provide a very detailed video tutorial on how to do it, you can check it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXglWmBZiD4&t=4s
And our support team is always willing to help you with all tasks.
What you mentioned in your review is the email actions like newsletter signup, we do have MailChimp and Klaviyo, you can check them. To collect customer emails, we also have Customer and Contact Forms.
Please come back to the live chat from the application so we can continue working on the issue there?

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Nightshop De Polder

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Carpenter Core LLC

Very little more than what you can do with the basic Shopify page builder and a couple of how-to videos. It's certainly not worth an extra $99 a month to have more than 30 landing pages. The icing on the cake was receiving this spam from them while I was experimenting with the free 1 page version. Needless to say, I'll be uninstalling it... "Hola friend, Are you confused about what plan suits your needs? It’s not that complicated, we made everything simple and easy to understand here:
PageFly pricing explanation
What happens if I downgrade?
I hope this is clear enough. If you still have questions, please feel free to chat with us. All the best,
Richard.

Bringit

Customer Service is great. But I really hate this app. Everything is wrong with this app. You make one change and it changes everything! In the Editor Page it looks correct but then on the actual devices it looks all wrong. Never recommending this app ever again. Can't wait to stop using it.

Jaw Brasil

Great support, but a lot of bugs and nonsense errors, not a good experience working several hours and have all your work in the trash

October 12, 2020

Hi Felipe,

I hope you have a great weekend!

It has been a few days since we received the bad review from you, we have been trying to get in touch with you by phone number and email, even WhatsApp. However, we could not receive any reply. :( I would like to send you warm hugs if you are frozen somewhere.

We would like to listen more to the problem that you encountered to have a full view and improve PageFly. And to help you solve the problem that you are facing.
I believe that you and me - we can find out together the reasons and the most effective way.

We’re always here to be willing to help you when you need, and we’re willing to give you suggestions, advice from the experts to make your store better.

I hope that my email will come to you, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

UNMILK

after consulting with several different support staff members how to integrate a feature, I was told it is only possible with custom code. I hired a developer, just to learn afterwards (when I already paid the invoice, of course), that it is NOT possible to add this custom feature/ code in pagefly.
Cool. Thanks.

September 22, 2020

Hi Jennifer,

We have integrated already and showed it out, but the code is not running, I need your developer who made the code checks it.

The custom code has been moved into the theme for easy handling, please ask your developer to check it here: https://monosnap.com/file/Z1crfh0F3qPyLSXtjSsh7foWeYuzQp

We are waiting for your developer. Please let us know when you have any information from your developer.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

ytexstrings

The app works and you get what you pay for but their support team has been HORRIBLE. I've been facing an issue with the facebook pixel, probably have already lost THOUSANDS... trying to figure out what the problem is. It seems like it's pagefly code interfering with my theme code but their support team has taken over a WEEK, including multiple back and forths to TELL me to "explain to them what the problem is cause they dont understand it".... For real?

How about having a single person stick to a single support ticket and make sure he truly understands the issue and help us solve it?

You guys have multiple support people taking a look at my ticket and that doesnt help anyone.

Get your stuff together and I will make sure to update this review accordingly, but its incredible the type of support you guys provide. GEEZ....

August 17, 2020

Hi Sergio,

We held a meeting and we have come up with many measures to remind and discipline the unprofessional supporters.
I am truly sorry because of your unworthy experience with PageFly. I also feel embarrassed and ashamed about being their boss.
We also updated the training program for all supporters.

Tony is working with you, he is also our CEO. I hope that we can find out the problems.

Thank you for your continued trust and using PageFly.

Kate - Customer Success Manager

Biggs Ltd

The "trial" only allows you to create one template. So to try out different layouts you have to delete the one you just created. How are we supposed to know if the app will do what we want? Delete our work each time? What a waste!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6