PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

INFINITIUM Watches

Not a professional website. Lost hours and hours working on this app just have dysfunctional pages which damaged the code and slowed down the website. It might be good for a peripheral page but not to be used to build important parts of the website.

MLK-BLVD.COM

I'm disappointed. I have given many opportunities for improvement but this app is not working for me. Everytime I make an edit the pictures are not showing on other devices. Then I have to reach out to support who are nice but repeating the same story and spending hours waiting for them to provide a quick fix the problem instead of identifying the root cause is not working for me. I have already missed my deadline of launching and it is all because of this app. They did try to compensate me with a cheaper plan and they were available to help but still there has been a lot of time wasted. I work a job and I am building a business so every bit of my time is precious. When I finally get the motivation to grind and get stuff down I run into these problems and it kills my entire vibe.

May 22, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Regarding our mistakes and omissions that you indicated to us, we will definitely solve them thoroughly.
After this incident, we have updated our operator training procedure to raise the bar of requirements and avoid bad support to happen in the future.
Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you. We are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always willing to help you!

Best regards,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

ThunderScoot

Terrible app. This app is absolutely zero user friendly and tremendously time consuming to execute simple things.

Moversity®

Totally disappointed.
Contacted the support several times and explained the problem several times but didnt get an answer or a solution to the problem.
I thought this should be an easy page builder but it doesnt seem like it...
I would be glad to get some response or help from the support as I relied on this tool for our next product launch..

FRAÎCHEUR ICE GLOBES

Poorly coded, does not work on Internet Explorer and after I have deleted the app it left its code at the website.

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store

Update: Do not ever use this app if your store comes with other plug-in and requires customization. They crash your whole website. After they made amendment, homepage is broken, product details were missing. First thing they will do is to deny deny deny. With poor attitude, talking to me in all capital letters. Horrible experience.

We decided to uninstall this app even though the page design already took us weeks to do. It's just a waste of time. We would undo everything we made on Pagefly.
Installed the app, designed several product pages which took me weeks to do it. After publishing the pages, we found that hitting add to cart button does NOT refresh cart content. CS@Pagefly told me it's my theme's problem after a couple of seconds, which the theme we've been using for months already and never ran into any technical problems.

Well done. App features are nice but CS quality ruined everything. Consider hiring a more sensible team would help improving on your ratings.

Rogue Lab

Horrible customer service and support. Features of the app would lock up and not work, such as simply scrolling in the editor. Rather than fix the problem, I was told by 3 different people to just avoid using those features. Not worth your money.

Magic Tree Discounts

The worst app ever. They went into my original web design files and changed things without my permission and didn't even tell me about it.All just to make sure their software works. I felt taken advantage of. It broke my website. I had multiple glitches, had to fix with my own time and money. It's pure vandalism. If this was offline there would be legal issues of property damage. Very unethical people. There are many more apps for page design that are much better. You can even check their replies to 1 star reviews, in which they are hostile and rude. Do not recommend if you care about your brand.

Lume

Such a great customer service. I use U$2,00 apps with much better customer service. Some pictures and effects doesn't load in some smartphones, they don't know what it is. They sell something they don't know how it works.

4 Hunks

Horrible support with the premium plan.
Instructions are not very clear. I try to contact the support but very lazy, did not show interest to solve the problem. They just sent a link to resolve the problem by myself. When I ask why did it now works, the reply was you are not following the instructions correctly. I ask, what I am doing wrong. No reply.
Maybe for free is ok, but I am not sure if it´s worth the money.

Previous 1 3 4 5