PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

LNC HOME

When you update your theme to Shopify 2.0 all of your pages will be unworking. They can't help anything, even you unpublish all of your pages they will still break your page.

November 23, 2021

I would like to send you our sincere apologies for the issue you had with our app. We feel so sorry for this because we always aim for great experiences for the customers.

After we received the review, our Developers did check immediately and fixed the issue. I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.
For this issue, we will check and improve our app to avoid this issue in the future.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help, we are always here to help you.

PWR Socks

this app is the biggest nightmare. when driving lots of traffic to my store I get all kinds of bugs, support is not responding.

November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. We feel so bad that you had issues with our app and support, from the bottom of our hearts, we would like to send you a sincere apology.

We really value your opinion and this helps us to know what we are doing and give us more encouragement to improve PageFly better and better. We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

We are always looking forward to your more suggestions and recommendations and we hope that we can help you anytime you need so feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or need help.

Sonora Cinematic

Clunky to use and incredibly buggy. Still using it because I can't face moving the entire store to another builder but I soon will. There wasn't a single time I had to update the store I didn't have to get in touch with support because of a bug.

Hi there,
We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience and issues you have encountered with our app. But we feel so thankful that we could contact you to be able to assist you to fix all problems.
With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.

Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app, we will try our best to avoid them in the future.
Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations for us.

DecorFuse

They don't have direct google ads conversion tracking available, unable to track all conversions for my google ads which resulted in me losing tons of valuable data

November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I would like to send you a sincere apology for the issue you had with our app.

Regarding the request in your feedback about tracking conversions for your Google Ads, I checked and discussed with our team so they will have a detailed plan for this issue. In the meantime, our person in charge of tracking contacted you regarding the issue, and we really look forward to having another chance to assist you.

Once again, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and recommendations to PageFly and our service. We truly hope that you can keep connected with us and assist you whenever you need.

HeroDry

Extremely annoying to use. Tabs after tabs and not fully customizable. Childs play compared to Gem Pages... If you have high standards for your page, I wouldn't recommend.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. On behalf of the PageFly Team, I am very sorry we failed to meet your expectations.

We do appreciate all feedback you give us so we will improve our app and support better to serve precious customers like you.

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to contact you. We hope to have more chances to assist and help you. Please let us know if you need our support.

Essential Diffusion

As soon as I downgraded my plan after a year of using this app, my page editor stopped working and opening for any of my PageFly pages. I have been trying for a week to get customer service to take my seriously, even sending in videos showing the page editor won't open. Because it opens for them, they blew me off. I upgraded my account and still nothing. They are blaming my 4k monitor for the reason they can't help me. Although it has always worked fine with this monitor.. makes no sense. Now I either have to rebuild my homepage somewhere else or keep a page I can't edit. AFTER PAYING FOR A YEAR I HAVE TO JUST MOVE THE PAGE?

November 23, 2021

We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. This is on us.
We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
We also worked to check and fix the issue you have, thank you so much for giving us this opportunity. This is a lesson for our team to do better in the future to avoid this issue.
We are always willing to help you whenever you need us, our valued customer.

Lux Fragrances

WARNING! We had a major launch planned for today which included over 100 PageFly custom product pages and a new OS 2.0 Prestige theme within Shopify. Unfortunately, once we went live we found major issues with the switch to the new theme including a lot of our LIVE product pages not having the Product Details section on the Product page. Missing this key part would not allow any customers to order product. Our biggest frustration however centers around the fact the PageFly Dev Team is 12 hours ahead of us (GMT +7) and would not even be able to investigate the matter for a substantial amount of time. Because of this we have had to delay our launch and switch back to our old theme thus losing money as we have had to delay the launch and subsequently sales. We are a US based company and understand not all dev teams are US based. We also understand that for many technical issues the time difference is inconvenient but not a huge issue. However, in our situation when we just went live with a new site and PageFly’s system has caused a multitude of our products to be unsellable I would hope they would have an escalation path that would include dev team members available to help with commerce/sales affecting issues. Unfortunately, they do not. While PageFly has been a great addition for our design efforts and we would suggest PageFly to others, we would also warn others to be aware of their dev team support hours and complications that might cause their business going forward.

November 23, 2021

First of all, I would like to send our sincere apology from the bottom of our hearts to you. We are sorry for all issues you had with our app.

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our app.
I will recheck and improve the Development team, it's a pity that the dev team does not support you in time.

But we are so grateful that we could contact you to have another chance to check your issues. We really want you to know that we will do everything we can to compensate you for your loss.

Please let us know via Livechat if you need our assistance.

TechLine Stores

Customizing the page is so difficult. I kept trying to edit a single page for a couple of hours then gave up and uninstalled it.

July 12, 2021

I would like to apologize for your bad experience with our app. We are always trying to improve our app to make sure customers have great experiences but it’s clear that we did not accomplish this.

And I do understand your feeling at that time when you had issues with our app and I wish that you contacted us via 24/7 LiveChat so we can assist and support you.

Along with this, I am going to work and discuss with our development team to improve our app to make it more user-friendly.

After calling you to ask about the issues, we really want to have a second chance to support you.

We hope to see you and assist you one day.

Fortify Skincare

The recent updates PageFly made to their editor are awful. They took away a lot of necessary functionalities. Although their support team are very responsive, the general team lacks a lot of knowledge of their own product. It took them days just to figure out how to make banner images for the slideshow responsive on all screens and even after back and forth with numerous support team members, I still had to figure it out myself.

July 12, 2021

On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize for everything that your bad experience with our app and service.
Thank you for staying with us so we can have a chance to support and fix the issues for you.

I will train our support team more to make sure they can provide the best service for you.

Once again, I would like to send our sincere apology to you and we promise to fix all the bugs as quickly as possible.

Please let us know if you need any assistance. We are always here to help you.

Nudists

This app has been preventing us from making edits to our page using a theme we purchased after seeing this product is not the best fit. There is little to no help to figure out how to remove page fly code bits from our page

July 11, 2021

First, I would like to apologize for everything that makes you unhappy and make you have a bad experience
With PageFly, you will need to create new pages from scratch instead of editing existing Shopify pages. Regarding your feedback about the issue of the code, our team is trying to optimize to make them clean, we feel so sorry for this inconvenience.

I hope that we can have another chance to assist and support you to help you to build beautiful and high-converting stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7