PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Singing Rock Publishing

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Unbelievably difficult to use. I just wanted to start a blog page and integrate with Shopify. You need to be a computer programmer to use this thing.

July 13, 2022

Hi Stephen,
I am sorry for everything that made you have a bad experience using PageFly.

We always aim to deliver a great experience to you, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

But I want to send you the deepest thanks for giving us another chance to assist you and giving us your time to work with you.
I really appreciate the email exchanges with you and I am still here waiting for your response. I and my team will always try my best we can to compensate for your loss by assisting and supporting you.

Please do let us know if you have any questions or need help and I am truly looking forward to hearing from you.

HI-VIBE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really want to like this app, as the builder is quite flexible and intuitive. But two things have been absolutely unacceptable, and I'm in search for a replacement app: 1. There have been a number of times when things just spontaneously break or stop working - like images with links, 3rd party subscription integration (which they support, not custom), or basic formatting. Published live pages have had bugs like that pop up a handful of times, and sometimes it's a real issue since they go unnoticed until a customer discovers them. Support is happy to fix them, but even upon request I've never gotten a straight answer about why they happen in the first place. It seems every time the app is updated things across existing pages break... or just randomly. 2. This is the biggy - on more than one occasion support has responded to one of these bug inquires with a "fix" that has broken major components of our site. Most recently they fixed an image link glitch and published the page to the wrong URL, so all links to the page (our primary selling page) went to a 404 error. Whatever code they added also broke the Add to Cart functionality across our entire site, so no customers could add any products to the cart to place orders. Their devs made these changes overnight and published them live, without consulting with me or my team, and obviously without proper QA. We probably lost $1k of order revenue (a lot for our small operation) because of that misstep. I've worked in web and tech for a long time, and I can't believe they would actually publish live code without ensuring the core functionality of the site isn't affected AND without go-ahead from the customer (me). Support is responsive and quick to say sorry, but doesn't ever really address what happened, continuing to say "our devs will look into it" - which at this point is the very last thing I want. Again, the app really is very feature rich and flexible, I had originally chosen it after reviewing several others - but these types of issues have cost us a ton of frustration, time and revenue, and I just can't continue to take that risk.

July 7, 2022

First of all, I want to send you a sincere apology for the bad experience with us. I spent a lot of time reading your review.

There’s nothing that keeps me up at night more than thinking about your review because I can feel your feeling at that time. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your expectation.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. And thank you for staying with us to give us a chance to fix all issues. This really means a lot to all of us.
We will definitely improve PageFly and the support team to serve you better.

We are always here to assist you when you need us.

Chibebe® NZ

Lost all of a page design because I have a few sites for the same item (territorial sites) and had one open with pagefly so i can edit another to be the same. LOST IT ALL. The copy / paste styles feature doesn't work either, which is worse as i spent the last hour manually trying to mimic my other site so the pages matched. If you copy the content and paste it yourself, it doesn't paste in the same style, so you still have to style it. You also have to try a million times to change a font color etc. Deleting the app asap.

July 7, 2022

When I read your feedback, I understand how you felt at that time.
On behalf of the team, I would like to send you a sincere apology for everything that makes you sad and unsatisfied.

Regarding the issue you mentioned in the review, we really want you to give us a chance to check and fix for you. We also contacted you via Live chat about this issue and expressed our desire to assist you but we haven't heard from you.
But we are always here when you need us.

PushDryson

Location Hong Kong SAR

#Nothingworks After the new update nothing works. Thank you..... I use Pagefly for a long time and it was very useful but i dont know why you make this many changes without testing it in a beta.. Everything is buggy.. dont work.... realy frustrating

March 14, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have had and everything that makes you feel unsatisfied.
Even though our team tested the new version before releasing it but there are many bugs, we are truly sorry about this.

All of us don’t want this issue to happen, we totally understand your feelings and this is also our pain. I would like to thank you for all of your timely feedback.

Our whole team is nonstop trying our best days and nights to fix all the issues and bugs that the app causes. Many of them were fixed.
We will bring you an excellent version as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you need any assistance from us, it’s our pleasure to help you.

Cayman + Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed PageFly and it destroyed my free Shopify theme (debut). I reached out and spoke with Gabriel in PageFly support. He tried to help me, but said there was a big issue and needed to contact a developer. I revoked PageFly's access to my store, bought a new theme and it fixed the issue. I am convinced that if you download the free version of PageFly that they intentionally make it "buggy" so that you have to buy their monthly membership to fix the issues PageFly created to the store during the install of the app.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate your time with us and we really want to assist you if you give us the opportunity.
Regarding what you mentioned in your review about theme conflict issues, I would like to say that basically, PageFly works with all Shopify themes; however, each theme has its own working mechanism and they also run in different codes, therefore, with some themes, theme conflict issues can happen (between the theme and PageFly). The theme conflict issues don’t depend on which plans you are. And to solve these theme conflict issues, our Developers who develop PageFly need to check carefully to understand the working mechanism of that theme, and find the spots that we can add code to fix.
For us, no matter what plan the customer uses, we all support enthusiastically and carefully. We always try our best to give our customers the best-supported experiences no matter what plan you are on.

Please let us know if you have any questions. I would be grateful if we can assist you more in the future.

Two Wheels to wrap

Location Germany
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Deleted the app and still need to remove ALL coding by myself manually. This is a complete no go! So much work for me now. Also you can only use mailchimp for email actions like newsletter signup on their pages. Very bad app.

February 22, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you for giving us a review on the App Store.
Regarding what you mentioned in your review about uninstalling PageFly, we do understand that this is not easy work to do because it relates to code. However, we provide a very detailed video tutorial on how to do it, you can check it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXglWmBZiD4&t=4s
And our support team is always willing to help you with all tasks.
What you mentioned in your review is the email actions like newsletter signup, we do have MailChimp and Klaviyo, you can check them. To collect customer emails, we also have Customer and Contact Forms.
Please come back to the live chat from the application so we can continue working on the issue there?

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Carpenter Core LLC

Very little more than what you can do with the basic Shopify page builder and a couple of how-to videos. It's certainly not worth an extra $99 a month to have more than 30 landing pages. The icing on the cake was receiving this spam from them while I was experimenting with the free 1 page version. Needless to say, I'll be uninstalling it... "Hola friend, Are you confused about what plan suits your needs? It’s not that complicated, we made everything simple and easy to understand here:
PageFly pricing explanation
What happens if I downgrade?
I hope this is clear enough. If you still have questions, please feel free to chat with us. All the best,
Richard.

March 14, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your detailed review.
We are so grateful for your feedback in the review so we could know how we are doing and what we need to improve.

Regarding what you mentioned about the Platinum plan (which is $99), it doesn’t stop at 30 landing pages.
In this Platinum plan, you can create unlimited pages with PageFly for each page type: Home page, product page, collection page, password page, blog page and regular page.
Moreover, you will have unlimited saved sections and 50 history versions on this Platinum plan. For more information, you can check here https://help.pagefly.io/manual/pricing-plans

I also apologize for our email because it bothered you.
We will improve this part, thank you for your feedback. We also improved the follow-up emails and made them better. We did have a really precious lesson after these mistakes.

We are always here for you when you need us.

ytexstrings

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app works and you get what you pay for but their support team has been HORRIBLE. I've been facing an issue with the facebook pixel, probably have already lost THOUSANDS... trying to figure out what the problem is. It seems like it's pagefly code interfering with my theme code but their support team has taken over a WEEK, including multiple back and forths to TELL me to "explain to them what the problem is cause they dont understand it".... For real?

How about having a single person stick to a single support ticket and make sure he truly understands the issue and help us solve it?

You guys have multiple support people taking a look at my ticket and that doesnt help anyone.

Get your stuff together and I will make sure to update this review accordingly, but its incredible the type of support you guys provide. GEEZ....

August 17, 2020

Hi Sergio,

We held a meeting and we have come up with many measures to remind and discipline the unprofessional supporters.
I am truly sorry because of your unworthy experience with PageFly. I also feel embarrassed and ashamed about being their boss.
We also updated the training program for all supporters.

Tony is working with you, he is also our CEO. I hope that we can find out the problems.

Thank you for your continued trust and using PageFly.

Kate - Customer Success Manager

MLK-BLVD.COM

I'm disappointed. I have given many opportunities for improvement but this app is not working for me. Everytime I make an edit the pictures are not showing on other devices. Then I have to reach out to support who are nice but repeating the same story and spending hours waiting for them to provide a quick fix the problem instead of identifying the root cause is not working for me. I have already missed my deadline of launching and it is all because of this app. They did try to compensate me with a cheaper plan and they were available to help but still there has been a lot of time wasted. I work a job and I am building a business so every bit of my time is precious. When I finally get the motivation to grind and get stuff down I run into these problems and it kills my entire vibe.

May 22, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Regarding our mistakes and omissions that you indicated to us, we will definitely solve them thoroughly.
After this incident, we have updated our operator training procedure to raise the bar of requirements and avoid bad support to happen in the future.
Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you. We are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always willing to help you!

Best regards,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

ThunderScoot

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Terrible app. This app is absolutely zero user friendly and tremendously time consuming to execute simple things.

July 7, 2022

I hope you are doing well. Since the day you left a review for us on the App Store, we have been trying our best to improve PageFly better.
We take all your feedback seriously and others to develop more features as well as improve our support quality. I truly hope that you can give us another chance to assist you.
When you need us, we are always here.

Previous 1 3