PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store

Installed the app, designed several product pages which took me weeks to do it. After publishing the pages, we found that hitting add to cart button does NOT refresh cart content. CS@Pagefly told me it's my theme's problem after a couple of seconds, which the theme we've been using for months already and never ran into any technical problems.

Well done. App features are nice but CS quality ruined everything. Consider hiring a more sensible team would help improving on your ratings.

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

5 star for the app, 0 star for customer service team. instead of providing "efficient" answers, please try to answer your customers with useful advices. Thank you for listening.

Star Vibes

This app doesnt allow you to edit exisiting pages, collection page or product page. If u delete this apps without downgrading your plan, they will take your money

Extreme Fit

I liked how easy it was to add Product Collections, but the app is way too buggy. Would have been a nightmare, since I'm constantly developing new landing pages. I switched to GemPages, which works better and seems to have all the same functionality. No more frustration.

Icon Days

EDIT:I had to downgrade this review. Full of bugs, broke my product page and the customer service is poor...Unless they are hassling you for 5 star reviews ;)

It's a really nice interface...just need fewer bugs, and customer service that doesnt suck.

Original Review:

This app has changed my view of Shopify! It's incredible! I moved over from Wordpress and this App has allowed me to build any style of landing page I can imagine.

No longer restricted to poorly made Themes - I can take a standard Theme and customize page designs using this app!

Good value, very easy to use (easier than any Wordpress builder) and great customer support.

Jjs Party House

Not very responsive lately. In the beginning they were responsive within 48 hours. Recently, I haven't heard from them in the past 2 weeks and I have submitted multiple requests. Its a shame because it's a fairly good app when it works. My website is very dependent on this app.

More Store Llc

Not intuitive to use, but maybe I'm impatient. Deleted right away.

Hikingfoot

It was great while I had it, until they switched up and decided to take away some of the free features and charge a premium! :(

Theshopcom

Was originally a free app with no limit on the number of pages you can create. Now the limit is 3. Total bait and switch.. in addition to challenges to build a page for all devices as referenced by other reviews below. Open to alternatives, if anyone has them.

Fresh To Def Collective

I utilized their Homepage Utilization and I was not able to create the design I wanted. Thus, I decided to start over and create a new page. However, when I un-clicked the home page option it did not change the front page of my site. When I deleted the page I had created, it still did not reset my homepage. My site essentially was broken. I submitted a support ticket and did not hear back until late into the night. At this point I had already changed my Shopify site to a new website template because as a retailer I could not afford to have my site broken for an entire day. PageFly is a decent editor for the price, but I wish they responded faster to urgent support requests.

Previous 1