PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Caleveras

Not very intuitive, and is not already compatible with certain themes such as Dawn without additional code being added to the backend of your store.

Buildmat

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use and great to set up templates. Problem is that the templates keep changing on the page, css styling issues randomly change. Templates for particular pages or blogs just changes with no reason as to why it happens. Support is given when the issue happens, but we honestly have no idea how long the issues were there for, and can't afford to have these random bugs and glitches all over the website.

November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly.
We feel so sorry that you had issues with our app and from the bottom of our hearts, we would like to send you a sincere apology. This is our fault that the app caused the issue for you and I totally understand how frustrating your experience is.
All your feedback is recorded for our Development team because we tested many times but we cannot see the issue so we will need more time to check and fix to find out the best solution. We will definitely improve PageFly to make it better and more friendly for you.

We really appreciate it if you can stay with us so that we can assist to fix the issue for you.

Thank you and we are always here for you.

moneoe

Location China

Compared with elementor, pagefly operation is very complicated. There is no way to focus on designing simple and practical web pages, and there are bugs in the page content. I even recommend using the official editor.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a detailed review. I am so sorry for all the issues you had. I do understand your concern and feeling when the bugs happened and caused issues for your pages.
Our PageFly team is always trying to improve PageFly to make it easier for customers to use.
We really want to have another chance to support and assist you to make you happy and feel better with our app and service.

Rugged Black

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm having a terrible experience with this app. Three biggest problems for me: The editor does not match the live view. The add to cart buttons don't work. And the support leave something to be desired. They will just leave you on read for a long while. Definitely will switch to a better page builder. Just don't want to lose all the work I've already done.

November 23, 2021

I would like to apologize for your bad experience with our app. We are always trying to improve our app to make sure customers have great experiences but it’s clear that we did not accomplish this.

We are so grateful that you gave us the opportunity to assist you to fix the problems and your satisfaction is our huge motivation.

This is a big lesson for me and our team, we will try our best to avoid these issues in the future.

Please let us know if you have any assistance. We are always happy to help you.

Gifts of Ireland

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 3 years

app is great, but, word of warning: when you update the meta description of a page, in the page list area of the website, the pagefly page content still shows up as the meta description on google search results. meaning its impossible to control your meta description content

July 11, 2021

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

HouseofDogs.no

Location Norway

The UI of this app is terrible. The edit section of the app is 1/8 of the screen, so you have to scroll up and down to see the text, which is really not user friendly. The layout is unstable, the boxes disappearing just if you click on them so I would recommend not to write straight in as I have lost the text several times but doing that. The layout tool is unstable, behaving strangely, but the finished pages look good, so that are those 2 stars.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on the App Store. I spent a lot of time reading your feedback and reading the ticket.

Customer satisfaction is always prioritized on top and our whole team is always trying to achieve this. I am so thankful that you will continue to build pages with PageFly. Our team will also have more chances to support and assist you with everything you need us to do.
We will improve our app every day to serve you to your fullest!

VY ACADEMY

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app used to be a nice app...but after their updates, the app was broken, even cannot handle basic formatting issues e.g. font size adjustments. Content was missing randomly in our pages. Every time when we reach their CS, they only make excuses and claimed that the issue is resolved but every time it's not resolved. It took us already a week but nothing was resolved. It's difficult for us to move to other apps as we built quite a lot of pages on this app. However, if you are reading this review and hasn't consider which app to go to, stay away from this app. :-(
- Update after a couple of months: Still the issue is there!! You cannot style plain text properly. Their team always say it is our team's fault by copy and pasting text from other site, but indeed we typed in everything on our own or copied text from Notepad, which is ridiculous...

November 23, 2021

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.

With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.

All issues you mentioned in your review, me and our whole team were checking and we also contacted you about all issues.
Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app, we will try our best to make PageFly better and fix all issues of our app.

Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Sybotanica

Location Netherlands

Support fails to support you in your issues, hard to understand and no clear communication on when, how or if things are going to be fixed. Expect to be forced to follow up on issues multiple times before action gets taken. Before these issues everything was fine and support was good, however with these new issues occurring we are losing revenue every day and support does not seem to have any sort of haste or motivation to fix it.

February 18, 2021

Heel erg bedankt voor je aanmoediging! We zullen ons best doen om u elke dag beter van dienst te zijn.

Als u hulp nodig heeft, aarzel dan niet om contact met ons op te nemen via Live Chat. Wij staan ​​24/7 voor je klaar!

Maru | PageFly-team

DopeBoo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I rate this app with a 2 and that level is SOLELY due to the customer support, especially Angel in the middle of the night. But as far the app goes, usability and ease of use......it's a 1 at best unfortunately. Completely designed for developers and VERY technically minded people. And the videos that are made to explain things are done by someone that is technically and programmatically minded as well. Clearly the person who makes them does not make them for novices/intermediate level users. So for those of us with some technical knowledge and that have used WooCommerce and Wordpress for years, Big Commerce, Shopify and Magento for ecommerce as well - this thing is a massive headache to use. We only have been using it for the blog because what comes with Shopify is more basic than we need. But with the difficulties that we're having and the massive time suck it is to complete even one page or one high end post, I'm not sure that the ROI is close to being there. In addition, one of the features that is of most interest which is the integration to pull your products into your pages/posts is limited as supposedly the interface with Shopify only allows a few products to feed into Pagefly at a time. That means you then have to go find your product, get the link, remove the url and copy/paste the product into Pagefly and hope it might find it then.....WOW. Adding products into your posts at strategic locations should be intuitive and take no time at all......not here! Many of the features to do that aren't working and whether it's the app or the fact products/collections aren't interfacing from Shopify completely, idk - Combine that with the difficulty and non-intuitive carousel setup for products to post and be showcased at the end of a blog post a la Amazon and it's taking 2-3x as long to create a quality post as you'd ever spend in Wordpress. We are looking hard for other options to use than this and hopefully will find something that works well for us. I wouldn't ever recommend this product and wish that I had noted the naysayers more than I did BEFORE we got into this. Again, lovely support team and Angel is A REAL angel, but the app is not.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on the App Store. I spent a lot of time reading your feedback and also thought about it many times.
Customer satisfaction is always prioritized on top and our whole team is always trying to achieve this. We truly understand that PageFly is not easy to use for many customers, this’s the reason why we have been trying to improve PageFly better and better to make it easy to use. Because PageFly provides so many functions as well as featured to build high-converting stores, therefore, the UI can be a bit technical. We are improving UI and design to be more friendly.
As you mentioned in your review, our video tutorials are also a little technical, we will take your feedback to our heart and improve video content to be more friendly.
Regarding your other recommendations, we will discuss them with our Developers so they can check your requests.
Once again, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and recommendations to PageFly and our service. We would like to keep you connected with us and assist you whenever you need. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Pierce Gallery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The level of customer service is so good, I wonder if it's sustainable. I thought I just got lucky with the first reps that helped me, but they have all been over the top amazing. Honestly, it's the only reason I use this app.

November 23, 2021

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and what we need to improve PageFly as well as the service that we provide.

With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always strive to get this.

I truly understand that while using PageFly, you could face some problems. Our app is still developed and we are creating more features so it’s inevitable to have some issues occurring. That’s the reason why our whole team is always trying to improve PageFly to make it easy to use and more friendly.

Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Previous 1 3