PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

spinepalco

Looks good until it asks you to pay to restore old versions, extremely annoying to lose all progress when editing for mobile and then finding out the desktop version changed automatically, made me waste a lot of time. I did not like the buggy interface either, a bit confusing

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time sharing your thought and detailed feedback to us, we do appreciate and value your review.

PageFly provides the Support 24/7 and we notice that you did not contact us while you had troubles when using PageFly. Because we really hope that we can assist you, stay with you whenever you need help.

We do understand that the interface can make you feel confused at first but we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better.

We also sent an email to you and called you but we haven't seen your reply yet. So we do hope that we can help you as much as possible.

Please let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Glyco Skincare

I disagree with all the 5 star reviews as well as the numerous online reviews and articles commending PageFly. I attempted to create a page to promote my rewards program and experienced nothing but trouble. When inserting images into the allocated blocks they appeared distorted and trying to use the side panel tools to add/reduce spacing etc just made it worse. PageFly should provide recommended image sizes for each block to save time fart arsing around. Even trying to get the main page banner to show completely was troublesome and the whole page ended up looking like a dogs breakfast, not to mention I wasted a day and got nowhere. I do not recommend this app because it is complicated to use and not user friendly at all. I gave Layouthub a whirl it is far superior in my opinion and much easier to use.

SD Canada

Not compatible with Advanced Product Options by MageWorx and their support took 3-4 days to tell me (after we upgraded to the Paid App). If you can use their very basic product options app, which comes with PageFly, I would say their support is good (although not super quick), and the product is a great choice. Probably a good option for a beginner store or a simple T-Shirt or other simple apparel store.

STFU.BIKE

Not a bad app but pricing is average at best. Once you downgrade from a premium plan in order to avoid monthly recurring charges all premium features disappear immediately.

Vinegar Shed

It was incredibly glitchy and took almost a day to build and continually correct one page. I had high hopes but it just didn't work.

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO SANDALS Official Retailer!

I downloaded this app and realized it wouldn't work in the way I needed it to. So I deleted it and then email the guys to ask them to remove all the left over code it has placed on my theme. I have now sent my 3rd email and still no answer.

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

5 star for the app, 0 star for customer service team. instead of providing "efficient" answers, please try to answer your customers with useful advices. Thank you for listening.

Star Vibes

This app doesnt allow you to edit exisiting pages, collection page or product page. If u delete this apps without downgrading your plan, they will take your money

Extreme Fit

I liked how easy it was to add Product Collections, but the app is way too buggy. Would have been a nightmare, since I'm constantly developing new landing pages. I switched to GemPages, which works better and seems to have all the same functionality. No more frustration.

Icon Days

EDIT:I had to downgrade this review. Full of bugs, broke my product page and the customer service is poor...Unless they are hassling you for 5 star reviews ;)

It's a really nice interface...just need fewer bugs, and customer service that doesnt suck.

Original Review:

This app has changed my view of Shopify! It's incredible! I moved over from Wordpress and this App has allowed me to build any style of landing page I can imagine.

No longer restricted to poorly made Themes - I can take a standard Theme and customize page designs using this app!

Good value, very easy to use (easier than any Wordpress builder) and great customer support.

Previous 1