PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

HouseofDogs.no

The UI of this app is terrible. The edit section of the app is 1/8 of the screen, so you have to scroll up and down to see the text, which is really not user friendly. The layout is unstable, the boxes disappearing just if you click on them so I would recommend not to write straight in as I have lost the text several times but doing that. The layout tool is unstable, behaving strangely, but the finished pages look good, so that are those 2 stars.

VY ACADEMY

This app used to be a nice app...but after their updates, the app was broken, even cannot handle basic formatting issues e.g. font size adjustments. Content was missing random;y in our pages. Every time when we reach their CS, they only make excuses and claimed that the issue is resolved but every time it's not resolved. It took us already a week but nothing was resolved. It's difficult for us to move to other apps as we built quite a lot of pages on this app. However, if you are reading this review and hasn't consider which app to go to, stay away from this app. :-(

Sybotanica

Support fails to support you in your issues, hard to understand and no clear communication on when, how or if things are going to be fixed. Expect to be forced to follow up on issues multiple times before action gets taken. Before these issues everything was fine and support was good, however with these new issues occurring we are losing revenue every day and support does not seem to have any sort of haste or motivation to fix it.

February 18, 2021

Heel erg bedankt voor je aanmoediging! We zullen ons best doen om u elke dag beter van dienst te zijn.

Als u hulp nodig heeft, aarzel dan niet om contact met ons op te nemen via Live Chat. Wij staan ​​24/7 voor je klaar!

Maru | PageFly-team

DopeBoo

I rate this app with a 2 and that level is SOLELY due to the customer support, especially Angel in the middle of the night. But as far the app goes, usability and ease of use......it's a 1 at best unfortunately. Completely designed for developers and VERY technically minded people. And the videos that are made to explain things are done by someone that is technically and programmatically minded as well. Clearly the person who makes them does not make them for novices/intermediate level users. So for those of us with some technical knowledge and that have used WooCommerce and Wordpress for years, Big Commerce, Shopify and Magento for ecommerce as well - this thing is a massive headache to use. We only have been using it for the blog because what comes with Shopify is more basic than we need. But with the difficulties that we're having and the massive time suck it is to complete even one page or one high end post, I'm not sure that the ROI is close to being there. In addition, one of the features that is of most interest which is the integration to pull your products into your pages/posts is limited as supposedly the interface with Shopify only allows a few products to feed into Pagefly at a time. That means you then have to go find your product, get the link, remove the url and copy/paste the product into Pagefly and hope it might find it then.....WOW. Adding products into your posts at strategic locations should be intuitive and take no time at all......not here! Many of the features to do that aren't working and whether it's the app or the fact products/collections aren't interfacing from Shopify completely, idk - Combine that with the difficulty and non-intuitive carousel setup for products to post and be showcased at the end of a blog post a la Amazon and it's taking 2-3x as long to create a quality post as you'd ever spend in Wordpress. We are looking hard for other options to use than this and hopefully will find something that works well for us. I wouldn't ever recommend this product and wish that I had noted the naysayers more than I did BEFORE we got into this. Again, lovely support team and Angel is A REAL angel, but the app is not.

Pierce Gallery

The level of customer service is so good, I wonder if it's sustainable. I thought I just got lucky with the first reps that helped me, but they have all been over the top amazing. Honestly, it's the only reason I use this app.

Marrfish Home Delivery

Buyer beware! Missing basic features... you can find more advanced stuff on MS Word! Had to custom code stuff I needed - even the Shopify BLOG is more advanced in some aspects. Buyer beware!

Chibebe® USA

It's ok. I liked it until i just noticed someone on my site, who seemed to be referred from PageFly. This didn't make sense and we never approved to be used as a promo tool for them so i clicked the referral link, and it went to a login for pagefly. I assume there is some sort of hidden labelling that pagefly use to promote themselves via our sites unethically....very weird. I am keeping an eye on this.

January 5, 2021

Hi Paulitta Zito,
I hope you had a great weekend.

As I explained in the previous email, unfortunately, I haven't received a response from you :(

I spent my weekend installing and researching the working mechanism of the Chatra app and to find out a clear answer for you.

I recorded this video: https://www.loom.com/share/6e13041dd12a438bb200f8dc9bbe918f please take a look and you will understand better. Besides that, we commit that this won't affect your customers
I understand what you are worried about, we are also a company doing business and we totally understand your feeling.

However, please be rest assured. We're always here, you're here too, there isn't anything else affecting your customers. We respect our customers, respect you as well as respect your customers.

I hope you can understand, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have the Support LiveChat 24/7

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kate - Customer Success Manager

spinepalco

Looks good until it asks you to pay to restore old versions, extremely annoying to lose all progress when editing for mobile and then finding out the desktop version changed automatically, made me waste a lot of time. I did not like the buggy interface either, a bit confusing

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time sharing your thought and detailed feedback to us, we do appreciate and value your review.

PageFly provides the Support 24/7 and we notice that you did not contact us while you had troubles when using PageFly. Because we really hope that we can assist you, stay with you whenever you need help.

We do understand that the interface can make you feel confused at first but we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better.

We also sent an email to you and called you but we haven't seen your reply yet. So we do hope that we can help you as much as possible.

Please let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Glyco Skincare

I disagree with all the 5 star reviews as well as the numerous online reviews and articles commending PageFly. I attempted to create a page to promote my rewards program and experienced nothing but trouble. When inserting images into the allocated blocks they appeared distorted and trying to use the side panel tools to add/reduce spacing etc just made it worse. PageFly should provide recommended image sizes for each block to save time fart arsing around. Even trying to get the main page banner to show completely was troublesome and the whole page ended up looking like a dogs breakfast, not to mention I wasted a day and got nowhere. I do not recommend this app because it is complicated to use and not user friendly at all. I gave Layouthub a whirl it is far superior in my opinion and much easier to use.

STFU.BIKE

Not a bad app but pricing is average at best. Once you downgrade from a premium plan in order to avoid monthly recurring charges all premium features disappear immediately.

Previous 1 3