PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Marrfish Home Delivery

Buyer beware! Missing basic features... you can find more advanced stuff on MS Word! Had to custom code stuff I needed - even the Shopify BLOG is more advanced in some aspects. Buyer beware!

Chibebe® USA

It's ok. I liked it until i just noticed someone on my site, who seemed to be referred from PageFly. This didn't make sense and we never approved to be used as a promo tool for them so i clicked the referral link, and it went to a login for pagefly. I assume there is some sort of hidden labelling that pagefly use to promote themselves via our sites unethically....very weird. I am keeping an eye on this.

spinepalco

Looks good until it asks you to pay to restore old versions, extremely annoying to lose all progress when editing for mobile and then finding out the desktop version changed automatically, made me waste a lot of time. I did not like the buggy interface either, a bit confusing

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time sharing your thought and detailed feedback to us, we do appreciate and value your review.

PageFly provides the Support 24/7 and we notice that you did not contact us while you had troubles when using PageFly. Because we really hope that we can assist you, stay with you whenever you need help.

We do understand that the interface can make you feel confused at first but we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better.

We also sent an email to you and called you but we haven't seen your reply yet. So we do hope that we can help you as much as possible.

Please let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Glyco Skincare

I disagree with all the 5 star reviews as well as the numerous online reviews and articles commending PageFly. I attempted to create a page to promote my rewards program and experienced nothing but trouble. When inserting images into the allocated blocks they appeared distorted and trying to use the side panel tools to add/reduce spacing etc just made it worse. PageFly should provide recommended image sizes for each block to save time fart arsing around. Even trying to get the main page banner to show completely was troublesome and the whole page ended up looking like a dogs breakfast, not to mention I wasted a day and got nowhere. I do not recommend this app because it is complicated to use and not user friendly at all. I gave Layouthub a whirl it is far superior in my opinion and much easier to use.

SD Canada

Not compatible with Advanced Product Options by MageWorx and their support took 3-4 days to tell me (after we upgraded to the Paid App). If you can use their very basic product options app, which comes with PageFly, I would say their support is good (although not super quick), and the product is a great choice. Probably a good option for a beginner store or a simple T-Shirt or other simple apparel store.

STFU.BIKE

Not a bad app but pricing is average at best. Once you downgrade from a premium plan in order to avoid monthly recurring charges all premium features disappear immediately.

Vinegar Shed

It was incredibly glitchy and took almost a day to build and continually correct one page. I had high hopes but it just didn't work.

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO SANDALS Official Retailer!

I downloaded this app and realized it wouldn't work in the way I needed it to. So I deleted it and then email the guys to ask them to remove all the left over code it has placed on my theme. I have now sent my 3rd email and still no answer.

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

5 star for the app, 0 star for customer service team. instead of providing "efficient" answers, please try to answer your customers with useful advices. Thank you for listening.

Star Vibes

This app doesnt allow you to edit exisiting pages, collection page or product page. If u delete this apps without downgrading your plan, they will take your money

Previous 1 3