PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Nichole Collection

Normally really great customer support. Today, however, it's rated a 1 star. Sami was not helpful at all and I needed his help. I had to keep asking him to reply and he took forever. People are busy, when we go to chat, we need immediate help. We don't have time to wait around.

June 23, 2022

On behalf of my team, I am truly sorry for everything that made you have a bad experience with PageFly.

We always aim to deliver a great experience to you, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
The support quality by Sami made you unsatisfied and I totally understand how frustrated you are when you had to wait for him. Sani's internet connection is lost and he could not assist you. However, this is a lesson for us to prepare and support customers more carefully.

I will inform my team about this and we will try to avoid the same issue in the future. Thank you for giving us chance to fix the issues for you.

I hope that we have more chances to support you. Please do let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Kate | Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Altered Way

Honestly, this app is probably one of the better page builders I've used in my 8 years in ecommerce. That said, the fact that after 4+ years of this app being on the market, it still does not have a usable A/B testing feature is a bit crazy to be honest. I've used many other page builders out there that have this feature but I have chosen to stick with PageFly (for now) because I do like the UI behind it and out of all of them out there it has the least issues. To say that you have to create a Google Analytics experiment to do A/B testing is not a feasible option, we have over 24,000 products that use the same page and to be told this has to be done for each product is just insane. I feel like an app that has been out for years, has many users, should have already had something in place for this. Also, speaking with support and being told "it's being worked on but we don't know when it will be done" is laughable as well. When I hear something like that (as an engineer myself) it is like saying, we havent started it and it's not even in our pipeline otherwise there would be an anticipated release date or at least beta date. Just a bit crazy to be honest that such a valuable feature when testing a website is not available after this long. The fact no one else is complaining about this is a bit shocking too.

June 17, 2022

Hi Gary,

I am Kate, PageFly's Customer Success Manager, I hope you are doing well.

I am contacting you today regarding the review you gave us yesterday. On behalf of the PageFly team, I am sorry for everything that made you unhappy with our app.

I spent a lot of time reading your feedback and the conversations between you and our operators. I deeply understand your feeling.

For many years, we still have prioritized optimizing and improving our core app to have long-term stability and especially this A/B test feature because this feature needs an exact working performance of Analytics.

So besides the UI/UX design team, the product team is also optimizing the core part.

Unfortunately, at the moment, we have not determined a release date for this feature, but I will discuss it in today's meeting and will send you an email notification when there is information.

Finally, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for accompanying and sticking with PageFly from the first days until now, I really appreciate this. I am also sad that our app hasn't quite lived up to your expectations.

Thank you for your review comments, this is a big motivation for us to improve the app.

I hope to get empathy from you.

Regards,
Kate | PageFly Team

WiggleLess

I really wish I could rank it higher. It has been a blessing to be able to create landing pages for my products. It helped my ROI immensely. Unfortunately, in these days of SEO, their page speed is much lacking. When you go to their site to find out how to speed it up, the article is very defensive, blaming the site speed on everything else. I set up a simple contact form using their base template and the Google Lighthouse speed rating was a 23. I will continue to use it until I can test other Shopify page builders and their speed. User experience is first and foremost today. Pagefly has an easy platform, so they are great at that. I'm trying to give my customers user experience and Pagefly isn't the best at that speed-wise.

November 23, 2021

I was checking your review very carefully and I am so sorry for the page speed issue you had. From the 3.0.0 version, our Developers optimized PageFly codes to make them clean and make sure there is no effect on customer’s store speed. However, I am very sorry for anything that made you unhappy with our app.
We really want to have an opportunity to serve you and to check the issue for you.
Your satisfaction is always our priority. We are always here for you.

THE B.O.D

The customer service is always very quick and helpful - major highlight of the app. Special shoutout to Randy who just solved a full width issue we've been having for a while. At times the app itself is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be, but overall its doing what we need to.

November 23, 2021

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.
With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.
I and our whole team are checking the conversations to check all issues you had and we will try our best to make sure these issues won’t happen again.
Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app, we will try our best to make PageFly better and fix all issues with our app.
Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations for us.

Please Don't Tell

The interface is GREAT to design custom things. But be aware, the Blog Post offer makes absolutely no sense. Blog posts are intended to be posted regularly - they are offering you... not 1 post per month, or 2 for 20 USD... it's 2 blog posts FOREVER, and that's it! That means you pay per year... 240$ to have 2 blogposts running, and if you want more.... like 20 (Which is still not much over the course of 1 year), they charge you even more... This is absolutely ridiculous. The best thing Pagefly should do is a plan for blogs... The price plan for the rest is fine, but not for blogs. Don't waste your time designing if you're planning to post regular blogs unless you want to pay the biggest plans for a simple blog.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on the App Store. I spent a lot of time reading your feedback and reading the ticket.

Customer satisfaction is always prioritized on top and our whole team is always trying to achieve this. I am so thankful that you will continue to build pages with PageFly.

Regarding the blog posts of our pricing plans, I discussed with my team about your recommendation, we are thankful to know your thoughts and we will have a detailed plan for this query.

Once again, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and recommendations to PageFly and our service. We would like to keep you connected with us and assist you whenever you need.

Bikemaniacs

The app is OKAY to use but there is a bug where on mobile versions when you change the variants the image does not change. It's extremely annoying. I've tried communicating with the support but they are useless. Waiting for some other app to pop up and im 100% making the switch because im tired of dealing with them

September 9, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I would like to sincerely apologize for everything that made you unhappy with our app and support.

This is our fault for not checking the issue carefully for you at that time. However, I and my team will do everything possible to make up for the bad experience you had.

From the bottom of our hearts, we really appreciate it if you can give us an opportunity to assist you more. Your satisfaction is always our priority.

Paint by Numbers

Sadly I found the app extremely confusing and frustrating to use. This is not "drag and drop." The rows and columns system, margins, and many more things are super time-consuming, with a long learning curve. The templates provided are scarce, average, and mostly seasonal, so unless you are a true expert with hours and hours under your belt using this app and marketing knowledge, you will not build any "high converting" anything from scratch. I spent hours trying to design a product page until I gave up. I couldn't get anything more than Windows 95 look website. I wanted to add a banner, the image got cropped in ways I could never imagine, and it was impossible to display it fully since there is no button you can simply tick for this. I was super hyped about this app, but it has been a total disappointment. You have control over many things, yes, but in the end, all those things have control over you. UPDATE: After leaving my review, a member for support reached out (called me four times). I did not reinstall the app or anything like that, but you can see they care, so bumping 2 stars more.

August 12, 2021

Hi Frank Ben,

I’m Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly. It's my pleasure to meet you.

Regarding your review on Shopify App Store, on behalf of the team, I would like to send you a sincere apology for everything that made you unhappy and unsatisfied with our app.

We tried to call you but sadly, we did not get any response from you so I want to write to you to explain.

It's sad to know that the app has been hard to use, and the templates have been of low quality. I will work with the Development and Product Design team to improve.

Regarding the banner issue you are mentioning, we really want to have a second chance to assist you.

I also check and see that you haven’t contacted us via Live chat. I would like to confirm that our PageFly support team is available 24/7, so whenever you need help, you just need to drop messages in the Live chat and we will respond immediately.

My team and I are waiting for your message, we are so looking forward to hearing from you to give us another chance to support and assist you.

Best Regards,
Kate | PageFly team

Nutcessity

I personally found this app very frustrating to use. I would find it useful if the 'bot'/chat help were able to talk on the phone or have a share-screen capability. I think issues would be sorted out much quicker if that was the case. I feel that their support tried to help me, but the platform seemed to have strange mini-bugs that made what I was creating look inaccurate.
Useful app, I found it hard to use.

May 6, 2021

Hi Mike,

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I really apologize for your bad experience with our app. This is our fault that made you unhappy and unsatisfied.

And I would like to thank you for your detailed review so we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
We still have many shortcomings in improving our app and our support, but we have been trying to improve all day by day.
Regarding the support call that you mentioned in your message, our team is planning this service type to implement it.

Your recommendations are always highly appreciated. Please let us know if you need any assistance, we are always willing to support you.

Best regards,

Loyal Crush

I'm giving 3 stars because sometimes support is good and sometimes it's really terrible. I think, sometimes they know how to help and other times they don't know how to fix some of the glitches in PageFly. If they ask me one more time to try a different browser (we have multiple staff in multiple countries who are all experiencing the same glitch) I think I might lose my mind :)
I find PageFly good and it has created a good website design for us but it is clunky and can be troublesome. I think maybe it's the best option out there but Shopify... really? This is what you leave us with - all these clunky apps.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

drowsysleepco

This app has lots of great features. BUT. There is one extremely annoying aspect to it. There is a 24 hour chat service run by a bunch of people who are completely clueless. Every time I ask for help I lose hours of my time going round in circles with them, and regularly things end up worse than before. It is extremely frustrating, they are not properly trained and do not know what they are doing. It needs to be sorted out for this to be a good app.

March 16, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback on the App Store, we really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that we can assist you and you are pleased with the result.
It can be not easy to use PageFly, especially for new users, however, if you are familiar with PageFly, you will find it not difficult to use. And our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to work hard to make PageFly more friendly.
We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat whenever you have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4