PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Authentic Bags Only

It does what it says it will do. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Monkerdize - Authorized Merchandise Games & TV Shows

The app is nice, it's very user friendly and has ALOT of options to play around. Click and drag.

I'll give it 3 stars because I payed for the PRO plan, but here's the gimmick. I'm making a new homepage for my store. And what do homepages have? Slideshows at the top of the page, they are very important because it's the biggest and most eye-catching part of the website, and by having more than one image there, you can present the client, in a clear way, what your store sells and is about.

So what? Slideshows are not included in the PRO plan. EVERYTHING is included, EXCEPT the slideshow. Basically they want me to pay 20usd/month just for a slideshow... Doesn't make ANY sense to me. ANY!!! Fix this please.

Theunitstore

I installed this app, but found it didn't serve my need so I uninstalled it within 1 hour. However, our website couldn't load product page around 20 min after that. Luckily we recovered it by using a back up theme. Pagefly team's reply was quick.

My Atomic Fit

Very difficult to use and most of the good templates and features are on the pro version, which is not free. They need to work on the user interface to make it more intuitive. I shouldn't have to spend 10 minutes trying to add a simple picture.

Edit #1:
Sellersmith (the creator) contacted me after my first review and convinced me to give it another try. After spending some time with it I'm learning how to use the app better. It still could use some work on the intuitiveness side. It has a bit of a learning curve. But it's not a bad app. No coding, so that's awesome!
It definitely is capable of a lot. It's just not always easy to figure out how to use it. The good templates are still on the paid version. But it's not too expensive. And if you decide to switch back to the free version you can keep the pages you already built (so they tell me). So that's cool. I'm going to keep using it for now and see how it goes.

Edit #2:
I’ll let this be my final update. I’ve been working with this app for about a week now and the best way to summarize it is: It gets the job done. But not smoothly.
Basically it has a lot of features and capabilities, but it’s like pulling teeth trying to get them to work. I’m fairly tech-savvy and I’ve got some graphic design experience and I struggled to get this app to work. I have to take frequent breaks from using it because it’s so frustrating.
Simple actions that should be quick and easy like moving a piece of text from one part of a page/section to another takes a solid 10 minutes to figure out and requires deleting and inserting and moving and all kinds of work-arounds. And there’s really no reason it shouldn’t be a simple drag and drop. The developers need to place their app next to ones like PowerPoint and emulate them. Simplify tasks so that they don’t require a whole process to accomplish.
At the end of the day (week) I got a couple of nice looking pages made. But boy was it challenging. The program is effective, but not intuitive. It has some bugs (like pressing the “undo” button once and having it leap 12 steps back). But I’ll keep it for now because it’s free. If it cost money I wouldn’t keep it. It’s not worth the headache and I’m on a tight budget. But for a free app it’s a pretty good deal.

Dogstandard

こちらのシステムのバグのせいで、モバイル版を再度作り直しが必要になりました。PCは直してくれ、対応は早いですが、モバイル版は自分でやってくれということになりました。システムの使いやすさは、問題ないです。

Longevity Create

Dear friends! Until the work is done, the home page and the landing page are not installed and you have already several times asked me to give feedback on your work. Let's do the work, and by results I'll give an appropriate objective assessment. And now what are you asking me for? To evaluate our correspondence with you? I gave it already

Johnspec

For free ok, has some bugs and takes time to work properly, it's ok

Gapa Vapes

Loved the app... BUT major bugs! Please fix this as i cannot change one simple thing without the app working. Would give it 5 stars if this was fixed.

Robot Cleaner Store

App worked fine for a few weeks and now the page I created no longer loads. These things happen, but their customer service is absolutely awful. Having support for any app or software is almost just as important as the app itself.

And their support team is almost non existent. I'm grateful I actually got a response, but it's been back and forth with no solution in sight. They've forgotten what the original issue is and respond once every 12 hrs or so. They have no sense of urgency nor do they care about their customers.

DO NOT install this app and use if you expect customer support to help with the eventual issues it will have.

*After reading my review on here, their support was able to fix my issue within a few minutes. They missed my email granting them access to my shopify account but not when I resent it to them. So what could have been fixed 3 days ago, was fixed within 5 minutes after my poor review, which I've since updated from 1 star to 3. Make of it what you will.

Brighter Square

Excellent idea. You can build your landing pages any way you want and integrate them within shopify store blog or product whatever. Only thing is... Sometimes: you cannot save your work, it crashes, does not appear in app menu and undo button just stops working. So if you have a lot of nerve and patience, it's a great free app. Otherwise, do not even try it.