PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

Safecare-shop / vente-masque

We had a major problem with them. They mistakenly published a page without our consent and without notifying us.
They nevertheless knew how to solve the problem and take appropriate actions.
Even if we were dissatisfied, we update our comment for their reactivity, the compensation they give us and because, nevertheless, the product which remains very qualitative.

May 10, 2020

Hi Maxime,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Regarding our mistakes and omissions that you indicated to us, we will definitely solve them thoroughly and do not make these mistakes anymore.
Thank you for giving us the second chance to assist you. We are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always willing to help you!

Best regards,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

doveleslamps

Could be alot ALOT easier. After choosing a template, why am I arranging everything from scratch? Like buttons, image description etc, i have to select and drag and drop instead of just deciding on little things, and choosing a picture as i've already chosen a template. If I have to do so much, it doesn't make sense to select a template in the first place. It could look better too. 3 stars and not one b/c i like that there is a free option and it's fair. It also has pretty good options to customize. I'll keep playing with it, and maybe will be back to update my reveiw.

The Good Apparel

Great app, performs as expected. But the app WILL leave a ton of files behind when being uninstalled, which reduces the loading speed of the website.

DogsBenefits ™

THE HELP HAS BEEN WONDERFULL, WITH CLEAR SCREENSHOTS THANKS TOUQIR

AcnEase store

The app itself does everything you need. But i've found it extremely glitchy. Multiple times I've triple saved work only to have it deleted moments later.

Pup Wax

Overrated. The support team was highly responsive and helpful, but in order to have blog posts, it's $30 per month! So I'd be doubling my monthly Shopify cost just to have a proper blog layout. That should be part of the most basic offering.

Baba Store

Generally it's very good. It can take a while to learn, as to me, some of the UI isn't very intuitive. The online help is good, though not always available in office hours to those of us in Europe. On the whole, it's a good, useful app.

Just editing to add. They put a very obviously unfinished page (lots of their own placeholder graphics etc) live by accident. Be a little careful with their support as some of it is poor - the good people seem very good, but they have some pretty inexperienced people on their help desk also and mistakes on their part can be pretty disastrous.

We ended up with totally messed up front page - live for several hours as this happened outside our office hours. We now emphasise to them that pages should NOT be put live without our expressly okaying this.

Authentic Bags Only

It does what it says it will do. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Monkerdize - Authorized Merchandise Games & TV Shows

The app is nice, it's very user friendly and has ALOT of options to play around. Click and drag.

I'll give it 3 stars because I payed for the PRO plan, but here's the gimmick. I'm making a new homepage for my store. And what do homepages have? Slideshows at the top of the page, they are very important because it's the biggest and most eye-catching part of the website, and by having more than one image there, you can present the client, in a clear way, what your store sells and is about.

So what? Slideshows are not included in the PRO plan. EVERYTHING is included, EXCEPT the slideshow. Basically they want me to pay 20usd/month just for a slideshow... Doesn't make ANY sense to me. ANY!!! Fix this please.

Theunitstore

I installed this app, but found it didn't serve my need so I uninstalled it within 1 hour. However, our website couldn't load product page around 20 min after that. Luckily we recovered it by using a back up theme. Pagefly team's reply was quick.

Previous 1