PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

WiggleLess

I really wish I could rank it higher. It has been a blessing to be able to create landing pages for my products. It helped my ROI immensely. Unfortunately, in these days of SEO, their page speed is much lacking. When you go to their site to find out how to speed it up, the article is very defensive, blaming the site speed on everything else. I set up a simple contact form using their base template and the Google Lighthouse speed rating was a 23. I will continue to use it until I can test other Shopify page builders and their speed. User experience is first and foremost today. Pagefly has an easy platform, so they are great at that. I'm trying to give my customers user experience and Pagefly isn't the best at that speed-wise.

November 23, 2021

I was checking your review very carefully and I am so sorry for the page speed issue you had. From the 3.0.0 version, our Developers optimized PageFly codes to make them clean and make sure there is no effect on customer’s store speed. However, I am very sorry for anything that made you unhappy with our app.
We really want to have an opportunity to serve you and to check the issue for you.
Your satisfaction is always our priority. We are always here for you.

THE B.O.D

The customer service is always very quick and helpful - major highlight of the app. Special shoutout to Randy who just solved a full width issue we've been having for a while. At times the app itself is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be, but overall its doing what we need to.

November 23, 2021

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.
With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.
I and our whole team are checking the conversations to check all issues you had and we will try our best to make sure these issues won’t happen again.
Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app, we will try our best to make PageFly better and fix all issues with our app.
Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations for us.

Please Don't Tell

The interface is GREAT to design custom things. But be aware, the Blog Post offer makes absolutely no sense. Blog posts are intended to be posted regularly - they are offering you... not 1 post per month, or 2 for 20 USD... it's 2 blog posts FOREVER, and that's it! That means you pay per year... 240$ to have 2 blogposts running, and if you want more.... like 20 (Which is still not much over the course of 1 year), they charge you even more... This is absolutely ridiculous. The best thing Pagefly should do is a plan for blogs... The price plan for the rest is fine, but not for blogs. Don't waste your time designing if you're planning to post regular blogs unless you want to pay the biggest plans for a simple blog.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on the App Store. I spent a lot of time reading your feedback and reading the ticket.

Customer satisfaction is always prioritized on top and our whole team is always trying to achieve this. I am so thankful that you will continue to build pages with PageFly.

Regarding the blog posts of our pricing plans, I discussed with my team about your recommendation, we are thankful to know your thoughts and we will have a detailed plan for this query.

Once again, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and recommendations to PageFly and our service. We would like to keep you connected with us and assist you whenever you need.

Bikemaniacs

The app is OKAY to use but there is a bug where on mobile versions when you change the variants the image does not change. It's extremely annoying. I've tried communicating with the support but they are useless. Waiting for some other app to pop up and im 100% making the switch because im tired of dealing with them

September 9, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I would like to sincerely apologize for everything that made you unhappy with our app and support.

This is our fault for not checking the issue carefully for you at that time. However, I and my team will do everything possible to make up for the bad experience you had.

From the bottom of our hearts, we really appreciate it if you can give us an opportunity to assist you more. Your satisfaction is always our priority.

Paint by Numbers

Sadly I found the app extremely confusing and frustrating to use. This is not "drag and drop." The rows and columns system, margins, and many more things are super time-consuming, with a long learning curve. The templates provided are scarce, average, and mostly seasonal, so unless you are a true expert with hours and hours under your belt using this app and marketing knowledge, you will not build any "high converting" anything from scratch. I spent hours trying to design a product page until I gave up. I couldn't get anything more than Windows 95 look website. I wanted to add a banner, the image got cropped in ways I could never imagine, and it was impossible to display it fully since there is no button you can simply tick for this. I was super hyped about this app, but it has been a total disappointment. You have control over many things, yes, but in the end, all those things have control over you. UPDATE: After leaving my review, a member for support reached out (called me four times). I did not reinstall the app or anything like that, but you can see they care, so bumping 2 stars more.

August 12, 2021

Hi Frank Ben,

I’m Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly. It's my pleasure to meet you.

Regarding your review on Shopify App Store, on behalf of the team, I would like to send you a sincere apology for everything that made you unhappy and unsatisfied with our app.

We tried to call you but sadly, we did not get any response from you so I want to write to you to explain.

It's sad to know that the app has been hard to use, and the templates have been of low quality. I will work with the Development and Product Design team to improve.

Regarding the banner issue you are mentioning, we really want to have a second chance to assist you.

I also check and see that you haven’t contacted us via Live chat. I would like to confirm that our PageFly support team is available 24/7, so whenever you need help, you just need to drop messages in the Live chat and we will respond immediately.

My team and I are waiting for your message, we are so looking forward to hearing from you to give us another chance to support and assist you.

Best Regards,
Kate | PageFly team

Nutcessity

I personally found this app very frustrating to use. I would find it useful if the 'bot'/chat help were able to talk on the phone or have a share-screen capability. I think issues would be sorted out much quicker if that was the case. I feel that their support tried to help me, but the platform seemed to have strange mini-bugs that made what I was creating look inaccurate.
Useful app, I found it hard to use.

May 6, 2021

Hi Mike,

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I really apologize for your bad experience with our app. This is our fault that made you unhappy and unsatisfied.

And I would like to thank you for your detailed review so we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
We still have many shortcomings in improving our app and our support, but we have been trying to improve all day by day.
Regarding the support call that you mentioned in your message, our team is planning this service type to implement it.

Your recommendations are always highly appreciated. Please let us know if you need any assistance, we are always willing to support you.

Best regards,

Loyal Crush

I'm giving 3 stars because sometimes support is good and sometimes it's really terrible. I think, sometimes they know how to help and other times they don't know how to fix some of the glitches in PageFly. If they ask me one more time to try a different browser (we have multiple staff in multiple countries who are all experiencing the same glitch) I think I might lose my mind :)
I find PageFly good and it has created a good website design for us but it is clunky and can be troublesome. I think maybe it's the best option out there but Shopify... really? This is what you leave us with - all these clunky apps.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

drowsysleepco

This app has lots of great features. BUT. There is one extremely annoying aspect to it. There is a 24 hour chat service run by a bunch of people who are completely clueless. Every time I ask for help I lose hours of my time going round in circles with them, and regularly things end up worse than before. It is extremely frustrating, they are not properly trained and do not know what they are doing. It needs to be sorted out for this to be a good app.

March 16, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback on the App Store, we really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that we can assist you and you are pleased with the result.
It can be not easy to use PageFly, especially for new users, however, if you are familiar with PageFly, you will find it not difficult to use. And our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to work hard to make PageFly more friendly.
We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat whenever you have any questions.

Teeny Little Paws

Support team deserves 10 stars or even more..they are absolutely great and very patient with useless newbies like me. They even did some CSS customization for me to have my store loking good, so thanks so much to the support team! As for the app I must say it's not that easy to use, I mean.. it's drag and drop and that should be enogh to build pages with ease, although I've noticed that different parts of the page (sessions, rows, colums) don't stay where I wanted them to stay but they where placed where they want!! It has been quite frustaiting for me to build my first page.. I had to keep moving things around hundreds of time to make the page look the way I wanted.. plus, once I finished building on the "all devices" and checked every single device page looking...well...oh my God.. the laptop one looked good, but tablet and especially mobile ones where all over the place.. if I moved something on one device view or changed font size to make things look good, they changed also on the other devices!! so it took me ages to make my page look nice on all the 3 devices..for this reason I'm sure PageFly hasn't the responsive feature, even if they say it has..when you build pages dont you expect to build one and look good on any device, you'll have to adjust every single part one by one on every single device view as best as you can and also have a bit of luck to find the right way to place them...this is the reason why I cannot give 5 stars.

December 11, 2020

Hi
On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your detailed review.
We are so happy that we were able to help you to solve your problems.
We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review, it's not easy to use.
Regarding the responsiveness issue, I truly understand that this is not easy to achieve and our whole team is trying to improve PageFly better and better. Besides that, there are some problems that affect responsiveness such as image size, spacing, etc. Therefore, we hope that you can use PageFly more and we can work with you, assist you on the long road. We also have been trying our best to improve PageFly more friendly and better.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

WAXAM

Appli pas très intuitive. Du coup je perd pas mal de temps. Par contre SAV super et très réactif ! f

August 27, 2020

Au nom de l'équipe PageFly, je vous remercie pour vos commentaires. Vos commentaires comptent vraiment beaucoup pour toute l'équipe de PageFly et nous l'apprécions peu importe si vous partager de bonnes ou de mauvaises nouvelles avec nous.

Je suis désolé pour votre expérience avec PageFly. Nous savons que lorsque vous commencez à utiliser notre application, cela peut vous rendre confus et, comme vous l'avez mentionné dans votre avis, ce n'est pas très intuitif. Par conséquent, nous pouvons également comprendre que vous avez dû passer beaucoup de temps pour découvrir et utiliser PageFly.

Vos commentaires ont été transmis à notre équipe de développement de produits afin qu'elle vérifie et gère le problème de l'exportation des pages pour vous. Nous souhaitons vous informer que nous venons de prendre à cœur tout ce que vous avez mentionné dans votre avis et que nous essaierons absolument de tout optimiser.

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre expérience avec nous.
Nous sommes toujours prêts à vous aider chaque fois que vous avez besoin de nous.

Merci,