PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

WAXAM

Appli pas très intuitive. Du coup je perd pas mal de temps. Par contre SAV super et très réactif ! f

August 27, 2020

Au nom de l'équipe PageFly, je vous remercie pour vos commentaires. Vos commentaires comptent vraiment beaucoup pour toute l'équipe de PageFly et nous l'apprécions peu importe si vous partager de bonnes ou de mauvaises nouvelles avec nous.

Je suis désolé pour votre expérience avec PageFly. Nous savons que lorsque vous commencez à utiliser notre application, cela peut vous rendre confus et, comme vous l'avez mentionné dans votre avis, ce n'est pas très intuitif. Par conséquent, nous pouvons également comprendre que vous avez dû passer beaucoup de temps pour découvrir et utiliser PageFly.

Vos commentaires ont été transmis à notre équipe de développement de produits afin qu'elle vérifie et gère le problème de l'exportation des pages pour vous. Nous souhaitons vous informer que nous venons de prendre à cœur tout ce que vous avez mentionné dans votre avis et que nous essaierons absolument de tout optimiser.

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre expérience avec nous.
Nous sommes toujours prêts à vous aider chaque fois que vous avez besoin de nous.

Merci,
PageFly | Kate - Responsable Customer Success

Condition 1 Coffee Company

The app has some strange glitches. But I got them resolved with Emad. He was very helpful and great to work with

August 26, 2020

Hi Ryan,

Let me explain a bit :)

All of the issues you were facing were coming from the Theme itself, not PageFly.

Your theme has !important tag to most of the elements in it so PageFly styling couldn’t be applied you had to add the tag !important for them to work.
If you enabled Theme Styling option in the editor, you will see the Styling of the theme applied in the editor. Even the background color was coming from the Theme.

About the background images when you set them per device and them change them from All Devices the changes won’t transfer over to other devices. Because you are using different images you have to remove those background images from other devices to fix it as you saw in the demo.

PageFly can’t do anything to fix it, it had to be done via custom code that’s when we come in to play and help you.

Just want to make sure everything's going well for you 😉

Anything you want us to help with, please drop a message for us in PageFly Live Chat!

Thanks,

Safecare-shop / vente-masque

We had a major problem with them. They mistakenly published a page without our consent and without notifying us.
They nevertheless knew how to solve the problem and take appropriate actions.
Even if we were dissatisfied, we update our comment for their reactivity, the compensation they give us and because, nevertheless, the product which remains very qualitative.

May 10, 2020

Hi Maxime,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Regarding our mistakes and omissions that you indicated to us, we will definitely solve them thoroughly and do not make these mistakes anymore.
Thank you for giving us the second chance to assist you. We are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always willing to help you!

Best regards,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

doveleslamps

Could be alot ALOT easier. After choosing a template, why am I arranging everything from scratch? Like buttons, image description etc, i have to select and drag and drop instead of just deciding on little things, and choosing a picture as i've already chosen a template. If I have to do so much, it doesn't make sense to select a template in the first place. It could look better too. 3 stars and not one b/c i like that there is a free option and it's fair. It also has pretty good options to customize. I'll keep playing with it, and maybe will be back to update my reveiw.

September 17, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your detailed review. We are so glad and thankful that you choose PageFly.

As you mentioned in your review about PageFly templates, we can understand that you had to do a lot with our available templates for your page. Each store has its owns products, content, and campaigns, etc, therefore when you apply available templates to your pages, you probably have to customize a lot to match suitably with your store.

We also try to create more templates to meet customer needs and we always hope that we can company you more and more in the future.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Pawsitive Vibes

UPDATED: Support was great at first, then the last two times I needed help, they were completely unhelpful. Maybe it's a language barrier thing. I just need things to work and if they don't..I don't need a support person to tell me that "It looks ok to me".
********
App works well, is user friendly and reasonably priced for what you get. I would love to see more enhancements to landing pages so that they are easier to set up (like convertkit). That would take the app to the next level. What sets this app apart is the service....it's AWESOME!! I needed help with a project and they responded right away AND Touqir even created a CUSTOM video tutorial to help. They went above and beyond to help. Very impressive! Thank you!

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for such a detailed review, we do appreciate that you took your time sharing your experience with us.

We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

Regarding the support quality that you mentioned in your review, I do understand how you felt when you had not good experiment with our supporters. I have been training them and we promise there won’t be any bad things like this happens in the future.

We are always happy to help you anytime you need, please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Liz McKeon

I have problems accessing and editing my pages, and nearly every time I have to make any changes, I need to contact the support team to solve the problem.

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we do appreciate.

We are so glad that we could help you to solve your problems and issues, and hopefully, we can go together in the long road so we can be able to help and assist you whenever you need.

However, we do really want to know more about your suggestions and any other comments so we can improve PageFly better and better to meet your total satisfaction.

Let us know if you need any help.

The Good Apparel

Great app, performs as expected. But the app WILL leave a ton of files behind when being uninstalled, which reduces the loading speed of the website.

DogsBenefits ™

THE HELP HAS BEEN WONDERFULL, WITH CLEAR SCREENSHOTS THANKS TOUQIR

AcnEase store

The app itself does everything you need. But i've found it extremely glitchy. Multiple times I've triple saved work only to have it deleted moments later.

Baba Store

Generally it's very good. It can take a while to learn, as to me, some of the UI isn't very intuitive. The online help is good, though not always available in office hours to those of us in Europe. On the whole, it's a good, useful app.

Just editing to add. They put a very obviously unfinished page (lots of their own placeholder graphics etc) live by accident. Be a little careful with their support as some of it is poor - the good people seem very good, but they have some pretty inexperienced people on their help desk also and mistakes on their part can be pretty disastrous.

We ended up with totally messed up front page - live for several hours as this happened outside our office hours. We now emphasise to them that pages should NOT be put live without our expressly okaying this.

Previous 1