PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Pureborn US

So far so good! Quick responds when I meet some problems for building the page. However, there are still a lot of functions have to be improved for the online shop!

Vivid Lumen Industries

Customer service on chat is excellent, very helpful.
Touqir was great in helping with my issue very quickly.

Lefrik

Randy help me with the last details , and I achieved the result I need. Very satisfied! I would recommend this App.

SoulAmazed

Ran into some issues but overall amazing experience. My entire store depends on Pagefly. Support is awesome, some of them have been exceptional like Vu (Not sure if it's his/her real name)

FlagShoes

It's a pretty good app, and similar to a WORDPRESS page builder like DIVI. I still find it a bit fiddly, and not quite as easy as DIVI for example? I'm only just starting with it though, and had an AMAZING SUPPORT experience with Touqir who completely went beyond for me! He went in to the back end of my store and basically did the redesign work for me on all platform views! He was amazing! Big thanks!

Astuces Cuisine

This app is really good for making new pages of products, or collection pages, ..
The differents styles are good, maybe they should get more differents page model. You can save differents parts of the page for using it for others pages
There are always people for helping you if you have a problem, they answer very quickly, each time. You can make videos for helping you.

GreenCovy

Good apps.
Flexible and eye-catching page appearance!
Simple to use.
And Very very good Customer support!

204th Street Shop

Customer service is great, patient. I took away 1 star because the YouTube video instructions are awful, unhelpful.

instance-officiel

Great app and customer service! i highly recommend using this app if you want to improve your website but are not an expert!

snackstudio

PageFly is the best page builder for Shopify we've tried so far. Sami has been wonderful to chat with and very helpful, trying his best to get certain things to work for us.
However, after working on one of our pages, everything got deleted with no explanation as to why, or how to actually avoid this happening again. We are going to have to rebuild it from scratch, which is a waste of time (the changes are on the live website, so we need to rebuild the page using that as a reference).

Previous 1 3 4 5