PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Liicht Yoga

Location Australia

The app is user friendly. There's many tutorials that can help you build your own pages. Support is also super helpful!

June 10, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Canyon Motorcycles

I was introduced to Shopify by necessity. I'm really not a big fan TBH. You can't update themes like Wordpress without rebuilding (so said my theme builder). It's expensive with all the apps etc. and their customer support is friendly but ineffectual for my needs. I took over this site from a previous webmaster who made a mess of things. I had to find a bolt-on solution that made sense as the theme interface and capabilities were limited. In comes in Pagefly. It had the best reviews and was pretty intuitive. I built the first page with the free version to see how I'd like it. I was able to get a complex page done to my client's liking in a platform I was not familiar with. We purchased the plugin and continued on. I generally like the app and was able to dig in pretty quickly. It translates great on mobile. The customer service is quick and pleasant. My general criticisms are as follows (and honestly there could be workarounds that I'm a unfamiliar with, so take this with a grain of salt): 1. I wish I could organize the media library. It quickly becomes a confusing image dump after a bit. Maybe create an add a folder option 2. Saving sections does not mean they are global. You still have to edit one at a time if anything changes. 3. I've used up my allotted 30 Regular pages and need more. If I save as a collections or product page, I don't have the freedom to change the permalink, so it defaults to a Shopify page that I don't want. I'd like to be able to pick and choose between how many page types I want within the plan. To upgrade would be an unacceptable jump in expense for my client. 4. The interface gets buggy after extended use. It can get slow and glitchy or stuck when working down below the fold to where I can't properly edit the section. When this happens, I have to scroll up and click the top section to reset the editor. This is a real time suck. I'm a designer first and a web builder second, so I say this with that caveat in mind. Overall the app is helpful and certainly better than what Shopify offers. I hope they continue to improve and make the user experience something more like an Elementor, which performs almost like an Adobe product.

May 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, it’s really detailed and helpful for us. I spent a lot of time reading and noting down all feedback you mentioned in your review from the Image Manager and the app interface.

All your recommendations and suggestions were noted down and our team will take the time to review them to improve our app.

Regarding the saved sections, we did update and they are now the global sections and you can use them everywhere. More detail here: https://help.pagefly.io/manual/saved-section-global-section/

In your review, you also mentioned the pricing plan, we also updated our pricing plan that calculates on slots. You can read more here: https://pagefly.io/blogs/shopify/pagefly-new-pricing-plans

We really appreciate your feedback and we are so happy to receive more and more to make PageFly better.

Thank you for your trust!

Unsung Hero CO.

Customer support is great and the pages themselves are solid. Not the most user friendly to use but certainly not impossible to figure out and with the customer support being as good as it is. I'd recommend this App.

April 13, 2022

Hi there, so glad to see that you are having a good time with PageFly team!

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it helps us a lot in improving our app. We hope to serve you better every day to meet our dear customer’s expectations.

Please know that you are always welcome here! Our support team is here with you 24/7 whenever you need.

Have a nice day, and stay safe!

Kalani

Efficient customer service, I appreciate that! Some problems with the compatibility can be easily handled and rarely occur.

March 28, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for making our day,! Our words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

We promise to continuously develop both our app and our service to meet your higher expectations. Thank you for choosing to be a part of PageFly!

Fran Murray

I used this app to add a page to my shopify website. I needed support and Maria helped me a great deal.

March 11, 2022

Stolp

Really useful app, good and quick customer support when you're stuck. Some minor glitches sometimes but nothing essential. Happy to use Pagefly!

March 14, 2022

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly for your store and we are so glad that you enjoy using PageFly.
Thank you for your feedback, we understand that there are some issues while using PageFly. We will try our best to improve PageFly to make it work more smoothly for you.
PageFly always prioritizes customer satisfaction on top and we always try to do that all the time, so your feedback lets us know how we are doing, thank you a lot.
Our support team is always willing to assist you whenever you need so please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Café Graal

utilisée pour réaliser une page que notre template ne pouvait as nous fournir, j'ai trouvé l'application particulièrement utile. Ce qu'elle pourrait perdre en simplicité, elle le gagne grandement en liberté d'action, en plus de permettre d'ajouter des bouts de sites provenant d'autres plateformes
Par contre, l'usage de l'anglais est le minimum requis pour utiliser correctement l'application.
Le service technique est très rapide. J'ai reçu Zee, elle a été très rapide et courtoise avec moi, en plus de sa patience.

February 24, 2022

Bonjour, merci beaucoup d'avoir choisi PageFly pour votre boutique et nous sommes ravis que vous ayez trouvé PageFly utile.

PageFly donne toujours la priorité à la satisfaction du client et nous essayons toujours de le faire tout le temps, donc vos commentaires nous permettent de savoir comment nous nous en sortons, merci beaucoup. Nous améliorons constamment notre application pour la rendre meilleure.

Notre équipe d'assistance est toujours prête à vous aider chaque fois que vous en avez besoin, alors n'hésitez pas à nous faire savoir si vous avez des questions ou des recommandations.

PageFly | Kate - Responsable de la réussite client

Pandonino

It's so easy to build pages using PageFly. I had no previous experience and managed to build a website from scratch. There are some bugs here and there, but the support is always willing to help. If the Customer Support Agent can't a member of the Development team jumps right in and the issue is fixed.

February 21, 2022

It was our pleasure to support and make you feel comfortable.

While we typically pride ourselves on doing everything we can to make you happy, it’s clear that we fell short here but we will try our best to improve our app to avoid issues/ bugs as much as possible to make you satisfied more and more.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance, we are right here for you!

Hayari Paris

Our store is built entirely on Pagefly & we love it. Especially the customer support. It's great, they are quick to respond & extremely helpful.

February 21, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the community.
Thank you for being with us, this is amazing like you!
We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

ANTIDOTE360°

This is an extremely solid app! I've definitely got our money's worth out of this. One con though, is that your elements (e.g. a paragraph), can be nested within multiple "parent" elements like columns and rows. The service provided here really is fantastic, and they've helped out a lot over the duration of my website development. The default styling settings on columns/rows can sometimes override all the styling settings of the paragraphs and other elements within it, which can be very frustating. All in all, it's still quite fantastic.

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we are so grateful for that.

We took all your recommendations and suggestions into consideration and we will have a careful discussion with our Dev team to improve our app better.

We are here anytime you need us so please feel free to discover PageFly and let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance.

We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24