PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
December 1, 2022

Had a really positive experience with pagefly. For a shopify novice, creating great looking webpages was a smooth ride once you get a hang of the system. Had a bug with the cart not getting updated, - victor was super responsive and efficient to do the bug fix. Great tool.

Rawr4Dogs
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

While using PageFly, there are some issues but we are always here for you to help you.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

November 21, 2022

I'm really glad, I have chosen PageFly, not because of the app itself. I'm glad and thankful for the support. The support in this app is always there, pretty fast replying, always solving the issues, if they can be solved. There are some features missing and you have to learn by doing (and being helped by the support), but step by step, I'm building my store and I'm pretty happy to do it with this app. The 4/5 stars are, because I miss a few functions, that would improve the workflow like syncing elements to change them at the same time or being able to edit metafield text, how they are displayed (confusing in the editor, but right in the live page) and other metafield related functions, that could improve the app A LOT. By to sum up, almost everything has it solution and you can do most of that, what you're willing to do (with support help).

HP Matter
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied November 22, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your review!

Your feedback means a lot to us and we will definitely improve our app better.
Your satisfaction is our mission and we will try our best to bring to you great experiences!

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Edited November 16, 2022

SAV parfait ! Merci pour votre aide et vos conseils dans l'amélioration de notre UI et ses aspects techniques. Un plaisir d'échanger :)

Cafe Koota
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
PageFly replied November 21, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour votre critique honnête. Nous l'apprécions vraiment et continuerons d'essayer chaque jour de mieux vous servir.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, n'hésitez pas à nous le faire savoir !

November 8, 2022

We used this app to build some of our website pages, I had trouble updating our address listed on our contact us page and Lin was outstanding in helping to resolve our issue. I was able to jump on a chat conversation which was convenient and she immediately knew where to go to update the address and completed the update for us. She also showed us where to go in the future to update the address if we ever needed to. She provided great explanation and communication. Definitely recommend PageFly as the app itself and the customer service / support is great.

Moroccan Gold Series Australia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 2, 2022

回复很及时很耐心,可以制作很多样式的页面,有很强大的页面制作功能。给我们带来很大的帮助大大提高了我们的效率而且能根据我们需要制作页面而不用收到模板的限制,同事也大大节省了我们找代码修改代码的支出,所以这个pagefly app 值得你拥有。我打四分的原因是我怕添加太多页面怕会影响整体网站的加载速度,但是我没有验证过,我只是有这个担心。

HOVSCO