PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

HornFuel

It's a great app. It helps me build out great webpages. It's sleek and clean and am happy with how they have it all laid out.

Real Hero Studios

PageFly is great! It brings the customizability to Shopify that you crave after seeing the limited ability of Shopify's page editing abilities. Plus, customer service is amazing! They offer really great 24/7 support. The only reason I left 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a little finnicky, but once you get used to it it's a great tool that will help you increase the success of your store.

Pet Fur

PAGEFLY support is the best! They have a 24 hours chat support and all of the representatives are very helpful and accomodating! The app itself is very easy to use and PLUS factor are the people behind the app who are always available and willing to help out!

Xena Workwear

Overall the app is not super user friendly or flexible for custom designs honestly, but most of them besides Wix aren't. However, the chat feature is super great, they fixed my site for me instead of just telling me how to do it. Very nice feature!!

February 25, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your review about your experience of using PageFly.
We do understand that PageFly is not super user-friendly, this is the reason why we are always trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly and useful for customers.
We are so happy to be able to help you to solve your issues. Please feel free to contact us via live chat if you have any further questions.

Apothecurly Naturals

I used pagefly to build my website and needed help with moving something around on my home page. I received very clear and concise instructions. very helpful. Sometimes I do have difficulty formating between computer and mobile'

February 23, 2021

We are so happy when we receive your feedback, it means a lot to us because thanks to your feedback, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
Our Support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring you.
Regarding the responsiveness in all devices and especially in the mobile view as you mentioned in the review, we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better every day to meet your needs.
Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello Silky

I really love this app, its very helpful and easy to use. Also the support team is always there to help.

February 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, thank you so much for taking the time to share a review on the App Store.
We are so happy that you found PageFly helpful and you are satisfied with our Support quality. Our Support team always prioritizes customer satisfaction so please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions. We always want you to have the best experience with PageFly.
And your business with PageFly is always appreciated and we will try our best to assist you.

Neptune Athletics

The customer service of this app is fantastic! I chatted them for some assistance and got a response within minutes! That is so important for me when I am working on my store. The app in itself is pretty good with many features. I feel like it is more complex than it needs to be, I've used other page apps that are a little easier to use but they also didn't have a free option and were much more expensive, so I don't mind figuring out some of the features of pagefly with the pricing plans they offer. Overall, it is a great option for anyone trying to build out the pages of their store.

February 22, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
I truly understand that PageFly is still a bit complex because we are trying to create a lot of functions and features, but our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to improve PageFly better for customers.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.
Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Baresocks

Nice app but not super user friendly, some adjustments need coding which their team comes in useful and fast for.

February 22, 2021

Thanks very much for your great review, we do appreciate it.
We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build your store.
Regarding your feedback that PageFly is not super-user friendly, I really understand and our team has been trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly as well as our support quality.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Art of Marchae

This app was a bit confusing at first but I was able to chat with Emad and Angel through the PageFly support chatroom and they were able to solve my issues. I appreciate the excellent customer service that they provided.

February 22, 2021

We are so happy to hear your feedback when you use PageFly. We really value your opinion and this means the world to us and to our team.
Regarding your feedback that you felt confused initially, I agree with you. We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review.
We are trying every day to make PageFly better and better to meet your needs.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat so we can assist you.

BONMATCH

I think the apps is great, but the associates who helped me out other than Emad, were slightly rude. When first talking to the customer service, you guys are super nice and I really appreciate that, but as things get difficult, then things get questionable. One of your associates Max blamed me for the difficult request, and said the request was weird and that it's my fault it's not working? I was quite shocked haha. Then whenever I land with Max as the service representative, as soon as it gets difficult he disconnects the chat without a heads up haha. End up having to re-start the process, and the other associates will provide me with the same solution, that does not resolve the request. If someone could help me out re-solve this image issue I am experiencing that would be lovely. All the best! If any of you land with Emad or Angel, they are amazing and you're in for a treat! Phil

February 22, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us a review so we can better understand what we need to improve.
We always try to support and we prioritize customer satisfaction on top. And making you feel unhappy sometimes is not acceptable, we know the mistake and we do apologize for this.
We will try our best to improve the support quality and ensure to make customers happy and satisfied.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17