PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

VISIMITY

It's very important to give your customer a good experience and a lasting impression when they're in your store and this app is one of the solutions. You can really create a unique home page/collection page etc. here, which will give your store that added boosts! The only reason I gave it a 4 star was because some of their customer service staff (which is available 24 hrs by the way) are not yet very familiar with the tools & editing so it delays the process. This is of course for the free plan which is already amazing! you can choose to pay someone to help you if you want. But other than that it's exciting to make a page that is your own and if you need help look for Huang, Randy and Linky- they're experts!

July 6, 2020

Your feedback really helps us to improve our app as well as our support service. We really appreciate your business and you being our customer.

The support provided by the staff was absolutely unprofessional and I’m truly embarrassed as her boss. She is our new operator, who is still inexperienced and has a lot to learn.

After this incident, we have updated our operator training procedure to raise the bar of requirements and avoid bad support to happen in the future.

We are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always willing to help you!

Best regards,

STABLE of Ireland

Out of the box, this app delivered even on the free tier; likely to upgrade to a paid plan based on first impressions. And no learning curve on functionality, over-promising or dead end features.

Its important to recognise when an app developer gets the ''mix'' right.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback really helps us to improve our app as well as our support service.
We really appreciate your business and you being our customer.
Your request was moved to our Product Developers team along with our Support team so we can base on the feedback to improve PageFly.
In the meantime, could you please let us know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star?
We are always trying hard day by day to update and improve PageFly as well as support quality.
So if you have any problems or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.
We support 24/7. Always willing to assist you.

Best,

Just Made Keto

Some elements of integration with Shopify and page editing are a bit confusing, but the customer service is great!

July 1, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do to improve our app? Our team is trying to work hard every day to improve PageFly.
Please let us know if you have any questions or opinions, we do appreciate this.

Have a wonderful day!

alblancatelier

I am using to complement my theme and it is very useful. It brings me more control on my website. The help assistance is also great! Touqir help me a lot! Thank you for your great work.

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Could you please let us know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star?
We're looking forward to assisting you.

Ray Skincare

It's hard to use but the support is amazing and 24/7 they are around to help and go inside your page to fix it. Very happy with it.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Your feedback will be moved to our Product Developers team so they can improve it.
Rest assured that our team is trying to work hard every day to improve services and products for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day!

Cameracal

Jumped from Wordpress and Divi builder to Shopify and PageFly. As a slow learner it has been a very positive experience in particular because of the fast and helpful support they offer!

June 18, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
Is there anything else I can do to make your store better? Please don’t hesitate to ask. 😊
Feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

GIN-JA

Initially I installed and then right away deleted it because I felt it was too hard to use. But then later I gave it another try and did struggle to figure out their features in the beginning. However, I'll say PageFly is probably the most comprehensive page building app that you can work especially when you have many external apps and you need lots of customization. It is not very user-friendly like many others have mentioned. But it is powerful. I'll also have to shout out to PageFly customer service team. They have been helpful and solved several technical problems for me. The only complaint I have is I wish they will have an upgrade plan with only product page templates at the same price as Silver plan as I actually don't need any other pages other than product pages.

Hi GIN-JA,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your review. Your feedback is really specific and detailed.
However, you are mentioning the limitation of creating product pages, I really appreciate it and I save your feedback to discuss more with my team.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or need help, we are always willing to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat.

Have a wonderful day, and stay safe!

Rice Runner

awesome customer service and very easy to make good looking professional pages! I have tried other page builders and this one I like the best

Hi Rice Runner,
Thank you so much for such a nice review. We are happy to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers and this really made our day.
We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
So is there anything else I can do to make your store better? 😊

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Thank you!

EcoLoom

Pretty good once you get the hang of UI sections and layout . Little expensive if you want to use slideshow and some elements. The support team is very good and reliable.

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it.
We are always willing to help you and our team is trying to work hard every day to improve PageFly.

Gather

As a non-techie person it took a while to get my head around. And it's not quite as 'drag n drop' as I'd hoped or like wix. However, it's only taken a couple of sessions to get my head around it. And the online chat support has been brilliant and helped me find my way. (i never got that with wix!).

June 18, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We will do our best to meet your service expectations.
Please feel free to send any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10