PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mooncheeks

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is intuitive and easy to use to build pages for my website. I really appreciate the templates that they have also provided which are all very aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate.

August 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

IQUNIX.store

Location China

5 star for their customer service(Cookie). Very swift and effective response.
At first, I'm not used to the new app for page builder since I think it was complicated to edit. Now I think t it's useful and come with lots of temples. At this price, it's great.
But it still has some limits, such as I can't create a product comparison with images. The table can't insert any images. And the section must have to publish so that I can use it directly again. But if I publish all the small sections I like, the section will be included in the publishable slots. Then I will lose the quota of a page.

July 13, 2022

Thank you for your detailed feedback for us. We always try to bring great support quality to our customers and I am truly happy that I could be able to do this.
Regarding your feedback about our app, I did take note and I will forward it to our development team so they can take the time to check and investigate all your comments and improve our app. I truly understand your suggestions and I hope that in the future, we will do more to bring you a more powerful page builder app.
Feel free to let us know if you have any concerns, we are always here for you.

Liicht Yoga

Location Australia

The app is user friendly. There's many tutorials that can help you build your own pages. Support is also super helpful!

June 10, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Canyon Motorcycles

I was introduced to Shopify by necessity. I'm really not a big fan TBH. You can't update themes like Wordpress without rebuilding (so said my theme builder). It's expensive with all the apps etc. and their customer support is friendly but ineffectual for my needs. I took over this site from a previous webmaster who made a mess of things. I had to find a bolt-on solution that made sense as the theme interface and capabilities were limited. In comes in Pagefly. It had the best reviews and was pretty intuitive. I built the first page with the free version to see how I'd like it. I was able to get a complex page done to my client's liking in a platform I was not familiar with. We purchased the plugin and continued on. I generally like the app and was able to dig in pretty quickly. It translates great on mobile. The customer service is quick and pleasant. My general criticisms are as follows (and honestly there could be workarounds that I'm a unfamiliar with, so take this with a grain of salt): 1. I wish I could organize the media library. It quickly becomes a confusing image dump after a bit. Maybe create an add a folder option 2. Saving sections does not mean they are global. You still have to edit one at a time if anything changes. 3. I've used up my allotted 30 Regular pages and need more. If I save as a collections or product page, I don't have the freedom to change the permalink, so it defaults to a Shopify page that I don't want. I'd like to be able to pick and choose between how many page types I want within the plan. To upgrade would be an unacceptable jump in expense for my client. 4. The interface gets buggy after extended use. It can get slow and glitchy or stuck when working down below the fold to where I can't properly edit the section. When this happens, I have to scroll up and click the top section to reset the editor. This is a real time suck. I'm a designer first and a web builder second, so I say this with that caveat in mind. Overall the app is helpful and certainly better than what Shopify offers. I hope they continue to improve and make the user experience something more like an Elementor, which performs almost like an Adobe product.

May 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, it’s really detailed and helpful for us. I spent a lot of time reading and noting down all feedback you mentioned in your review from the Image Manager and the app interface.

All your recommendations and suggestions were noted down and our team will take the time to review them to improve our app.

Regarding the saved sections, we did update and they are now the global sections and you can use them everywhere. More detail here: https://help.pagefly.io/manual/saved-section-global-section/

In your review, you also mentioned the pricing plan, we also updated our pricing plan that calculates on slots. You can read more here: https://pagefly.io/blogs/shopify/pagefly-new-pricing-plans

We really appreciate your feedback and we are so happy to receive more and more to make PageFly better.

Thank you for your trust!

Unsung Hero CO.

Time spent using app 1 day

Customer support is great and the pages themselves are solid. Not the most user friendly to use but certainly not impossible to figure out and with the customer support being as good as it is. I'd recommend this App.

April 13, 2022

Hi there, so glad to see that you are having a good time with PageFly team!

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it helps us a lot in improving our app. We hope to serve you better every day to meet our dear customer’s expectations.

Please know that you are always welcome here! Our support team is here with you 24/7 whenever you need.

Have a nice day, and stay safe!

Stolp

Location Belgium

Really useful app, good and quick customer support when you're stuck. Some minor glitches sometimes but nothing essential. Happy to use Pagefly!

March 14, 2022

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly for your store and we are so glad that you enjoy using PageFly.
Thank you for your feedback, we understand that there are some issues while using PageFly. We will try our best to improve PageFly to make it work more smoothly for you.
PageFly always prioritizes customer satisfaction on top and we always try to do that all the time, so your feedback lets us know how we are doing, thank you a lot.
Our support team is always willing to assist you whenever you need so please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Pandonino

Location Bulgaria

It's so easy to build pages using PageFly. I had no previous experience and managed to build a website from scratch. There are some bugs here and there, but the support is always willing to help. If the Customer Support Agent can't a member of the Development team jumps right in and the issue is fixed.

February 21, 2022

It was our pleasure to support and make you feel comfortable.

While we typically pride ourselves on doing everything we can to make you happy, it’s clear that we fell short here but we will try our best to improve our app to avoid issues/ bugs as much as possible to make you satisfied more and more.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance, we are right here for you!

Upward Refillery

The app is a great option for someone who is used to working with other page builders platforms (Squarespace) The customer service is very quick and helpful! Emad was super helpful and helped with edits live.

December 15, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review on the app store. It means a lot to me and my team.
We have been trying our best to make it easier to use and develop many useful features.
And our support team is here to help you, feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Anker

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is too complicated to use, it is a litter difficult to use for me. But the customer service is very patient and she helped me solve many problems. I am very grateful to her

December 15, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your wonderful review. With your review, we can know how we are doing.
PageFly is not easy for new users but along with the support team, we also provide video tutorials as well as documentation for you when you need.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

VOYAGER Dog Harnesses

I am new to this app, and I have been testing it. Every time I have a question, the support team will answer right away, in a friendly way.

October 21, 2021

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9