PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

thefundraisingmums.com.au

Just started with shopify and page fly. Love the app and great support through live chat. 10 out of 10

SnapWear

This app contains amazing features and is incredibly easy to use, which essentially raises the Shopify "ceiling" in the sense that it allows you to go above and beyond a regular page. It also helped increase my conversions. :)

The Sarahja Place

Well, for a free use application, the customer service is amazing (Besides being a complete and easy-use application)
... Quick response (less than 5 minutes) assistance until the problem is resolved and at any time
I highly recommend this application

ABO Aromatherapy

This app is very easy to use! It helps create beautiful pages! Also the customer service is AWESOME!!!! Toquir was very kind and helped me get my landing page up and running in a flash!

Northern Feather Canada eStore

A great plugin for deeply customize your shopify website, with a lot of professional features.
The support team is very helpful and always available at anytime.
Thank you!

Bottle Hunters

I'm using this app in my new project and it's working very nice. The Support people is available every time and help me when I need.

Silou London

Highly recommend this app! Their customer support is fast and always ready to help. We haven't had any issues with this app.

AceMaskco

Excellent tech support really helps to navigate the learning curve! More video tutorials would be helpful

ICONSIGNco

This app is simply a must-have for any Shopify store owner. I have tinkered with both the free and paid themes and trust me, the paid themes are not worth it after you learn to use this app. Save your money and go with Pagefly. You can design virtually any layout for a very professional look. There's bunch of functionality, which means there's a learning curve but Pagefly has 24/7 chat/phone/email support which I've used as a beginner and they've been very helpful. Will never be going back to paid themes, all you need is Pagefly!

AmazinglySkin

I love how can I customize my store using this app. It's free and the 24/7 customer support (shout out to Hailey), they are awesome!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 272 273