PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Emily Hill Australia

Best customer service ever. Best Page Builder for the Shopify website no doubt!!! I love this page builder. Thank you so much

silkymeco

I was very skeptical about using this app as it sounded too good to be true. Now after using it for a month or so, I admit this by far is my most favorite app on shopify for number of reasons. 1. You are 100% in charge of what you want to do. You are no longer limited by what theme developers have or don't have in their themes. With a very nominal monthly fee you can make the best home page and product page that would beat any Theme that you probably would pay $200 for. 2. While the app has a bit of learning curve, the support is online 24/7 via CHAT!!! yes! No waiting no nothing. You don't know how to do things and you are confused? just ask them and they would walk you through the most basic stuff. In most cases, they would get it done for you unless you actually want to learn. If so, they would record a video and teach it to you!! 3. If there is something that is not offered in the app in most cases, they would contact a senior developer and he/she would fix it for you. Overall I give it 10 out of 5. I am in love with this app and love the team behind it. Super responsive with no waiting around, very polite, professional and smart! No doubt, get this app It's worth its price 100%.

OasisJet

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HEADACHES! This app is what you need! I downloaded pretty much every other page builder (won't say names because of TOS reasons, but basically all the popular ones) and they all made me want to smash my computer into the wall. I finally downloaded PageFly and it was smooth, easy to use, and I created a super nice and professional looking landing page with it in 6 days. It's a little tricky at first but nothing close to the other awful apps I tried. Especially if you're a beginner with landing pages/funnels, do yourself a favor, take 1 hour to play around with this app, and build the best page you've ever looked at. I promise this review is not biased. I am just happy that I found something that actually works, and I want to recommend it to everyone having the same problem. It's also easier to make your landing pages look like less of a scam (you know the classic buy now buttons spammed everywhere and "YES, I WANT 50% OFF!!!"). All you should know when using this app are how to use the margins feature, very simple. Remember you can make margins negative even to move things around without affecting other objects. Thanks for reading my review.

Ship Apollo

Incredible customer service. Whenever I have a question I get instant replies at any time of the day. Very professional and friendly 10/10

Blac Suga Co.

This app was truly helpful. I am new at web design and their customer service (Andy) was very helpful! I would truly recommend this app and I am sure that I will use it in the future!

Lostvape shop

love your service. every time I encounter some difficulties, you guys will help me at once. And it's so easy to use this APP, all operations are human and intelligent, I can customize my website in my favorite style. that's great!

DKOYE

I use this app to help me customize the look of my store. I am not techie or good with computers at all so I get a little confused every now and then. Their support team is the best though! I can ask all sorts of dumb questions and they give me clear instructions and answers which I really appreciate!

Strongful

This is the best app on the app store.
As a beginner developer working on a custom theme, alot of apps couldn't even be installed on my theme!
PageFly is not only free, but always help you solve your problems, shall they rarely occur.
Download this app!

Samhain Legacy

Support technique très réactif, c'est rassurant de voir qu'on répond rapidement a toutes les questions posées en plus de l'aide apporter pour les débutants comme moi.

MassagePistolePro

Amazing app, amazing support. They spend so much time helping you, even if you are a noobie like me.
Very fast response, very good explanations with video what to do exactly.
I cannot emphasize more to try this app out. Thanks for everything, Geza

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 324 325