PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 2, 2023

Customer service has a very quick response. there is a lot template options and easy use page builder highly recommenced

TOTO Tire
February 2, 2023

I have been using PageFly for almost 1 year.
Easy to use, quick reply, professional problem solving, and so many reasons to choose PageFly

I have to say thank you to Cookie who helped me to solve the issue that "the cart is not updating accordingly until you reload". The problem were solved in few minutes. Unbelievably fast.

ILLUMINATE
Taiwan
February 1, 2023

Pagefly has excellent customer service. Very helpful and patient - terrific to deal with from the beginning. Good tutorials, also.

Simone France Skincare
PageFly replied February 1, 2023

I am really glad to hear that you are satisfied with the level of support you received from the PageFly team. Your positive feedback on the Shopify App Store is greatly appreciated, and I am really glad to hear that you found the Tutorials helpful.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or require assistance in the future.

Warm Regards,
Max and the PageFly Team

Edited January 31, 2023

The app is easy to install and the interface is pretty simple. Templates are great and a massive selection for home pages and collections and the rest. I had an issue with the Shopify contact form integration and I cannot speak highly enough of the 24/7 support. They were so helpful and even on a shift changeover until we resolved the issue. One bit of feedback would be more simplified contact form landing page templates, although creating your own is pretty simple. Highly recommend this app and looking forward to the endless possibilities.

Edible Blooms New Zealand
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
PageFly replied February 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our PageFly app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team

January 31, 2023

They're very helpful and make it easy to build and edit a page. Aldwin was very helpful! I would definitely recommend PageFly.

HydraQuench
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied February 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a huge motivation for us to improve our app and support.

It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

I wish you the best of luck!

Aldwin | PageFly Team

January 31, 2023

PageFly comes with so many templates and is very easy to pick up. If you run into any trouble, their support team is very responsive, kind, and helpful.

Frame of choice
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied February 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are happy that you found PageFly helpful. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app and service so we can meet your expectation every day!

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat.

Have a nice day!

Tyler | PageFly team

January 31, 2023

The editor is very easy to use, and the customer service personnel are also very enthusiastic, patient, and reply very quickly, and can solve my problem very well

VastCarHome
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied January 31, 2023

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for giving us a wonderful review!

I am truly happy that you like PageFly and I was able to help you to solve an issue.

Please do let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Edited January 31, 2023

Pagefly customer service team have made a great help to us! Thank you very much! Hope it will work well all the time~

Honey Play Box
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied January 31, 2023

Thank you a lot for your thought, I'm glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Cookie | PageFly Team

January 30, 2023

Major shoutout to Tyler on the PageFly support team. After contacting Tyler with an issue as I was building my product page out, he went above and beyond to help make sure I was able to get what I needed. It could have been very easy for him to say "no we don't support this functionality" but he did more than was required and now my page looks amazing as a result.

In an ocean of apps and programs that allow you to build your pages, the major differences come in how these companies treat you when you need help. For that reason, I am now a lifelong member of the PageFly crew and will be recommending them to anyone who will listen.

Grip N' Rip Golf
Time spent using app: 4 days
PageFly replied January 31, 2023

Thank you so much for your generous review! It's our honor to have such a lovely customer like you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app and service so we can meet your expectation every day!

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat for instant support.

Tyler | PageFly team

Edited January 30, 2023

Excellent customer service, Im not great with tech or building landing pages but page fly make it so easy and the customer support is the best ive had on any shopify app!

In The Sport
Time spent using app: 28 days
PageFly replied January 30, 2023

Hi Harry,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of your experience with PageFly.

This is a big motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you better.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team