PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Utilishop

Além de ter uma taxa de conversão boa, o suporte deles é um dos mais rápidos e prestativos no mercado! Recomendo!

attaboy-store

PageFly Advanced is simply amazing. It is very easy to use and offers great flexibility on the Pro plan already.
What's even better is the support: the team responds within minutes and don't stop until they really fixed it. I am quite happy I have found the app for our shop - it really helps us to scale up!

Norbert Bottier

L'application la plus utile de shopify, service client au top même en version gratuite!
Merci à Nathan

Malauii

Good customer service. They are always very friendly and helpfull. Its very easy and simple to use the pagefly.

Lingo Merch

I jumped on a paid plan after testing the app for 10 days on a free trial. After having tried other page builders, I didn´t expect much from PageFly but it turned out to be excellent. The app is simple to use but allows you to create really advanced designs. You can truly design your pages the way you want them to be because there are so many customization options in the app. The best part is that support is awesome. The response in live chat is almost immediate and the guys go far and beyond to support you, implementing feature requests almost on the fly. Totally recommended!

mti-japan

very helpful support. they do their best to answer my questions! no regret to started using this service.
app function itself is quite nice as well. you can create very nice pages with this app!

Nutrient Distribution

Very helpful, and quality support from the representatives. Thank you, I am excited for my store more now that I have these tools.

Liza Hathaway Matthews Art

It's awesome for layout and easy to use, but honestly the best thing is how fantastic and responsive the chat helpers are! Thank you for valuing customer service.

Inovarty

This is the first time I use the app. I just had a small issue that was quickly resolved with great support.

abri-et-chalet

This app really hepls to customize and have a more professional design. The support team is easily reachable and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 158 159