PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Gigs Eyewear

Brilliant customer service! I needed a hand with some errors my store had connecting and they fixed it super quick for me.

Fruit Fly Killer

Support team has been amazing in helping me get the page the way I needed it! I had some issues initially, but the support team guided me through everything.

The Zade

Actually this is the best service I've received while using shopify on a whole. (PageFly support team) assisted me from start to finish. Their customer service is awesome. The app had a few issues with integration initially. Once I contacted support they immediately resolved all my questions and even went beyond to coach me on how to use the app properly. Best experience ever!! Thank you.

Futuristichomes

Had a lot of bugs but the support group are highly skilled and solved all my problem . Only thing is the response time should be lesser

Bem Moderno

Muito top, para ficar melhor poderia dar uma pouco mais de liberdade na construção. Por exemplo: redimensionar tamanho, mover objeto livremente

Petz Importados

Eu estou gostando do APP muito fácil de usar, estou aprendendo ainda com ele mas, ja dar para ter muita noção o quanto é valioso o app no site! Show

Loja All Market

Recomendo muito o aplicativo da PageFly, é possivel criar paginas de vendas com muita qualidade e ajuda na conquista de clientes.

Sport Store

Great offer, it's very simple, I recommend !!!Great offer, it's very simple, I recommend !!!Great offer, it's very simple, I recommend !!!

NOVAA

Incredibly user friendly, great app. I would recommend it to anyone. Very great customer service that is seemingly always available. 5 stars!

ShareQuip

This has easily become the most useful app of my Shopify store. It's very easy to use and the customer support is amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92