PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

1 - 10 of 2055 reviews

Alizini Tech

Gostei muito do app! Reconmendo para todos pegarem em sua loja e serio pessoal muyo obom mesmo ele f

The OVer Company

I have used quite a few page builders the past few years, and although some of them are great at specific things, I always find more limitations then positives. PageFly has created an amazing page builder, that has very few limitations and gives me everything I need. It is a bit harder to use as there are so many options, but that is expected for software that is not just a cookie cutter builder. Plus their support is just amazing! Thank you PageFly

iminiprojector

Amazing. Pagefly is just the creating product page tool that I always been looking for. It makes my product image and paragraph showing clearly and more beautiful. Those sections always mixed before and make my page very unclear. And the typeface of the theme is modern and classic. I highly recommended this great powerful tool. You'll never drop it.

Prevco

Great App and customer service excellent. Highly recommend. A+++
They helped solve my image resizing issues with slideshow, works great now.

Scraped Night

I make a beautiful customized landing page which converts a lot better. The customer support is awesome!

ScrawlrBox

Intuitive and easy to use with great results. Any issues I had (mostly user error) were fixed quickly and easily by the amazing in app support. 100% recommend.

Mimo Mix

button and forward it to the check-out, and I was very well taken care of by the Touquir employee, who helped me and clarified all my doubts. Now I know how to do it.
Thanks a lot.

BIRDS Dry Gin

The customer support is great! Always super helpful no matter what problem or question I have and they fix everything - Thank you!!
It took some time for me to understand how everything works, but now it becomes easier and faster every day.

Power Supplied

Customer service is excellent. I used to the chat function to talk to a rep about a formatting issue I was having, and had a response and a fix in no time!

Abunda

Great app, great support. Anyone new to Shopify, keep the default theme and use PageFly to make it beautiful. No need for an expensive theme. Tons of flexibility here.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 205 206