PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

MySuperSaver.Club - Incredible Items at Super Savings

must admit building landing pages can be difficult even though its drag and drop.. i made a page i thought looked awesome until i previewed it in the easy to access mobile view.. yuck ! but i reached out to support and sami was able to make it the exact polished way i was looking for.. bravo sami.. made the paid app way more valuable !

Privé Roses

Sami helped me and answered my many questions during the trial. I'm very happy so far so I'm considering keeping the PageFly app. :)

MoonBeats

really helpful
they are here to help by message etc i love it go on if you want to create your own site or use template

ShopCarate

I used this app to build a page. This is very user friendly app which lets you design a page of your wish in just a matter of minutes without writing any code. If you are not good at writing codes then this is the best app for you to design pages. Also the chat support is great and they reply instantly which is very good. I highly recommend it to shopify users!

Zenergy

great app. It would have been great to have the option to add custom header and footer as well but overall its a great app.

Doggie Fashion Box

I want to say this app is better then Shogun. Customer service might as well be 24 hr because they do a great job on resolving any problems you have.

COLTON & FAWCETT

I have used the app to design my homepage. The support is amazing, friendly too. Everyone on the app team are eager to help. I will be purchasing the pro version of it because it’s grear!

The Handlers Basketball

I purchased the Premium Program. The designs of the pages are phenomenal. The app is very easy to use even for a beginnger. But if you ever run into issues or do not know how to do something the customer service is PHENOMENAL!! They respond right away and will help you with any step of the process

KaliVit

Really great customer service! The builder is pretty straightforward to use. One of the most user-friendly and non-coder friendly page builder I have tried.

APawLoo

Almost instant replies whenever you encounter a problem. Would recommend to any especially those new to shopify

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124