PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Bryllant

I used this app to help me edit my product pages, works really fine, and also good support, active all the time !

Come Bien

Muy buena app, es intuitiva y permite crear muy buenos diseños. Lo mejor, si se te dificulta algo en el chat te responden 24/7 y siempre te ayudan a resolverlo!

May 11, 2021

Muchas gracias por su amable comentario. Es maravilloso saber que ha tenido una gran experiencia con PageFly. Si hay algo que no esté funcionando, no dude en envíenos un mensaje en cualquier momento.

Felipe - Equipo de PageFly

thebest_team

la mejor atención rápida y eficaz fácil de utilizar felipe de servicio al cliente fue una persona muy amable

May 11, 2021

Muchas gracias por la generosa reseña recuerda que estamos 24/7 para ayudarte en lo que necesites, nunca duses en avisarnos.

Felipe - Equipo de PageFly

Cheriss & Company

Great support. Great features. Lots of flexiblity to really make your site shine! I've been using the app for a few months now and updated to the paid version without hesitation.

Eline Rosina | NL

Pagefly got the best service! They're always available to help you within the live chat. They give clear instructions in a video.

The Predators

Pagefly has an incredible customer support team. Every step of the way they hold your hand when needed. I really appreciate all you guys, especially Kate, thanks for going beyond!

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

BigBlue Official Store

I am glad to recommend it. When I use the app to build a contact form in my contact page but it is failed to submit the customer information, I contact the app managers right now and they reply immediately to help me solve it. I am enjoy the app's functions.

May 11, 2021

Our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

It’s our pleasure to provide you with the best app and the best customer service we have. You have our promise to keep growing every day to serve our dear customers like you ;)

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

Odin Society

This app is so far the best one I ever tried! Easy to use and made my website look more pro with its templates!
It took me a while to realize it exists

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — We count ourselves lucky for having Pagefly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Randy | PageFly Team

Ecowomyn

I started using this app to help me to design more attractive and feature filled product pages. I was so pleased with the result that I started using it to upgrade my home page and about us and will still continue to upgrade my collections, blog, FAQ and other pages on the site as the difference in functionality and aesthetic is vast compared to using just a standard Shopify theme. The customer service has been amazing as every issue I have had has been solved within minutes by the PageFly team using either the live chat or email support service. I would say that user-friendliness of the app could improve somewhat as I have had to ask the support team many questions this far and don't often find the answers I am looking for on the support documentation or YouTube how-to videos. Other than that, I very pleased overall and cannot wait to have my site finished using the app.

May 11, 2021

I hope that you are having a great day, because it’s our great day to see you happy and satisfied!

The pleasure is all ours to be a helpful companion on your journey exploring PageFly. Thank you for choosing our app to assist you and your business. We promise to improve ourselves every day to serve you to your fullest!

Again, thank you for your kind words and your precious time!

Jo Divine

This is first impressions, but impressed so far. Unlike Shogun actually has decent blog elements which are vital for me. Had an issue where, although Preview was fine, the published page messed up the page header. Appears to be a theme issue but Shagar fixed it for me in 20 mins. I might just have to pay money for this :-)

May 11, 2021

Thanks for your generous review, I'm happy to be able to help on your issue, please reach us anytime for any issues or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Support Team