PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Custom SEO-friendly landing pages, product pages like a Pro!

GRUBBY

Great tool for building flexible content pages. Support and help via their help centre has always been on point

Puzzly

Support ist great and very responsive.
Thank you for the good App...................................

StickersKeys

PERFECT ! They always help me. 10/10 for the support. Real nice peoples ! The application is perfect for beautiful landing pages !

James Deegan Life Coaching

I love using this app because of the cool features it allows me to use but what makes it even more special is the customer service. Anytime I had an issue, staff members were readily available to take care of it. Very patient too. Thank you.

Fitness Junkies | Official Store

Amazing app and support. Alex is the best. I have been using the app for years and it has never let me down. Thanks!

Eyeweareye

It's very powerful. It can realize nearly all I image about a page. When I meet some problems when using the app, the online expert will assist me right away. Today Cookie, my online expert, helped me. She is patient, efficient, and very nice. Thanks a lot.

Mosaic Fine Art Collective

This app allowed us to design our pages like we wanted to beyond what our theme allowed. Love the support and live chat as they will help you nearly instantly with whatever you need. We just wish it was a bit cheaper for new startups like us!

March 8, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Pika Delivery

The free version is good enough if you'd like to build a single page website. Love the support as well, especially from Gabriel!

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. It's a pleasure to have you as a customer.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us in case you need anything.

Gabriel from PageFly team

saboriz

Excellent customer service and support. Fast and efficient. They even helped me build part of my store live! The app though is pretty easy to use. Great tool!

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, David. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Better Things

amazing support and quick help & super easy to use product - love it and can definitely recommend it to everyone!

Hi Simone,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team