PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Lojas Bizz

Excelente aplicativo. O atendimento do suporte é muito rápido e nos atendem com muita simpatia e precisão.

Dharma Publishing

This is a fantastic app for customizing all your pages. Not only is the app extremely helpful for a non-artistic coder the customer support is off the charts helpful. I had the pleasure to work with Randy to get a problem I was having solved and we figured out the problem in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend this app and company.

Wig Closet

Emad was so patient and really knowledgeable and helpful. He also answered all my questions super promptly :)

skale.me

It's awesome, I used it to build my home page and everything worked perfectly, I had a bit of trouble embedding an HTML code but I reach out to the support team and in 10 minutes everything was solved

Woodstock Chimes Business

Pagefly makes creating beautiful pages easy. It's got a lot of features, but it's really easy to learn/get started. Messed something up? You can count on the excellent Pagefly support staff to help when something doesn't work as expected. Paula, in particular, has been a great help in fixing my blunders and showing me where I went wrong so I can learn and become more proficient.

99Ninine

Just downloaded and tried the app.After a whole day use, i must say the section modification is AWESOME! Can't believe the speed of the support team responding,very quick and so kind! Must try the paid plans after know well all settings.Thanks to the pagefly team offered such wonderful app,makes the site design more interesting and creative!
Forget about my poor English :p
App的功能非常完善,即便是免费版也可以体验到完整的模块编辑功能,而且客服无论是相应速度还是服务态度都值得点赞!谢谢app开发者的努力,让网站编辑变得更有趣味和创造性!

NuroKor UK

The best page builder in Shopify. every time I use it for my client. thank you so much. easy for responsive.

SYNO Schmuck-Design

I've had the app for quite a while and I'm very satisfied. Easy handling, good help center and super competent, fast and helpful customer service! - I can only recommend!

D'Abruzzo NYC

I used this app for only a few days and it is AMAZING. Very straight forward and user friendly. I did have a few questions along the way and the customer support is UNREAL. Their response time was in under two minutes and they answered my questions right away. Dom & Salem were so nice and so helpful. Seamless process. Essential for your business!!!

Blue Sail Coffee Subscriptions

This app has helped me, someone with 0 web design experience, create effective landing pages for my business. Even when I encountered obstacles I couldn't handle on my own the support team swiftly came to my rescue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 300 301