PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Piano Group DOO

Location Serbia

The app is full of features and when Im stuck with building customer service is incredible with the support. Well done peeps!

MyGoldenCart

The staff are extremely supportive and respond very fast. i highly recommend this page builder, such amazing features.

CompactCath

The best customer service I have ever met. Thank you for solving my problems precisely and quickly.

precision-offroad-4x4

Location Australia

Chloe was great, she assisted with my issues i was having and was able to also show me how to resolve the problem

koreanbro.com

Location South Korea

I had some problem. Shopify staff couldn't help, but pagefly staff helped me with speedy manners. I like this app.

Cuatro Tierras

Location Mexico

I'm not exagerrating by saing that this app will make your shopify website much much more beautiful and different from what the templates you can buy can offer. And a BIG Shoutout to their support - it's brilliant! (they helped me with so many things that woudn't have been able to make my site as good without them - gave me codes, ideas and even jumped in with Teamviewer) Best thing that happend to Shopify

Comfier

I use this APP to build my own page for what I want. It was difficult to use it at the beginning, but when I learned about basic knowledge of it, and with the help of service, now I already can set up a page by myself. That's great.

BRAWN Muscle

Location Australia

Super intuitive page builder, really easy to use even for beginners! Customer service is top notch if you have any issues. 100% recommend!

PogiPro USA™

Mahedi is the best customer support agent there is. Thanks to him, all my problems were solved. Also Pagefly in general is an amazing app and it really is one of the best.

Orucase

Easy to use, and support chat team helped fix some code issues with our theme quickly. A little tricky at first getting desktop vs mobile formatting correct.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 619 620