PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Oasisincentives

Great app & excellent support. The support team @ Page fly was very helpful in resolving my inquiry.

DRIP Cannabinoids

This app has really helped us customize exactly what we want our website to look like. It is extremely customizable, modern, and user friendly. Any questions or errors I've experienced are always addressed promptly and efficiently.

GlowySkin.Care

The app is easy to use, no coding :-) and the support is great, the responses are fast and efficient.

Buzzoms

Lovely for making landing pages for our site! Needed a simple landing page with email capture and pagefly made this easy to do without messing up our current site structure.

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about PageFly. This only motivates us to improve our overall services for our valued users like you.
If you need any help with your page, please feel free to ask us for help anytime. We'll be there for you.
Once again, thank you for your support and trust.

Randy | PageFly Team

Ride On Watersports

Great tool for creating new pages for my website. Had a few questions and used live chat and Megan helped me and fixed my page on laptop view and mobile to look exactly the way I was trying to make it look. If anyone ever has a question or need help with something, definitely don't hesitate to use live chat! Will continue to use this app in the future for any new template designs!

Muluzu

Fantastic customer support and super user-friendly! I highly recommend pagefly to anyone looking for a customer page design app

Hey Lou!!

Wow, thank you so much for your words! You made my day for that, haha! I, and my team, are so happy to learn that you find fantastic our support. You push us to keep doing forward this way!! Thank you! And also thank you for appreciating our app. Our developers for sure have been working really hard and continue to do so, and we are happy you like our product.
Remember that if you find any issue or struggle in the way, we are just one click away from you!

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat again,

Best Regards,

Cristian, from PageFly Support

The Clever Clove

This app is wonderful!! SO much flexibility and lots of functionality. The customer service is A+. Quick to respond, with very thorough and detailed video explaining how to edit my particular problem. Very pleased!

Hello Heidi,

Thanks for your words, being able to bring you simple solutions and that you can make your page in the simplest way is our passion, we are always very happy to help you if you need more help do not hesitate to write us we are here 24 hours for you.

Angel | PageFly Team

fancy & magic

excellent tool, and the support is outstanding, super fast and competent, they helped me within minutes.

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

4X4OC

Very happy with this app. From the moment I installed it, I found it very easy to use. The customer support is amazing! Super fast response times which has saved me a lot of trouble!

Hi Daniel,

We really appreciate your generous review. We will continue to work hard to meet and exceed your expectations.

Jerry, PageFly Team

SimplyCraved

The builder fits pretty much what I need for my store pages. The interface might need a little time to get used to tho, it took me about a day or two to get used to the functions. Customer service was superb, they see to my problems pretty quickly and effective.

July 26, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!