PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

58 Days Baby

This is one page building app I would truly recommend to any first-time page builders. Customer service is amazing, replies in instant. React to any problems and help in any way. If you just start Shopify, this is one app you will need and there is a long trial period in which you already can get a lot of things done. Super recommended.

utrx

A great app to build the pages that you want without being limited by a theme! More than being a great app, PageFly has the best support possible, always there to help you, an absolute pleasure to work with them. Keep up the good work PageFly!

Mommy's Little Heart

This app has been great in improving my pages. Great App! I have been able to improve my homepage, collection pages, and product pages!

petpica.official

Great support. Highly recommend app! You can find great themes and designs, so try it! 5 starts from me

Ölich

Big Thank you to the Team from the whole Ölich Squad. You made an amazing job. Always there when you need them. Ofcourse they take sometimes, but the time is always worth it. Thank you.

Relax N Wax

Customer service is awesome. Kate was able to fix my problem i'd been having for 3 days in 5 minutes! Awesome support and you can build some pretty awesome pages as well.

Kruz Bike Company

Thats a great app. Furthermore the support is the best. Esspecially Randy! :)
If I ask something the support help me immediately and solve my issue.

Best support what I ever had. :)

bonsaii

good service.
once I have problem they will alyways help me with it,
but if this app have a specific description of the operation,that wlll be good

Futures Fins

Great app and amazing customer support. Always respond quickly and willing to help out with any issues.

BataCharly

Great support team! For every problem, they are very ready to help. I appreciated it and I now highly recommend this App. Just drop them a line and your issue is already solved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 151 152