PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

IvyPro™

Location New Zealand

The most comprehensive page builder I have used to date. Had a slight issue with an integration and Angel from the support team had me sorted within minutes.

August 26, 2022

It has been a pleasure serving you and supplying you with a delightful experience. PageFly is committed to providing our customers with only the highest quality delivered through dedicated customer service. And we hope that we can have the pleasure of providing PageFly for you in the forthcoming years.

Pedal Clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I rarely leave a review but the customer service has been amazing. They're fast and give very detailed instructions that make it so easy to work with the app. If you get confused, they even send you a video walk through of how to accomplish what you're looking to do. Can't say enough about how great they are. By the way, we are still on the free tier and they're treating us this good!

August 23, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words with us, and for trusting our support.
It is a pleasure for us to assist you, and we will keep working hard to give you the best support always.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help or have any doubts, we're here 24/7 for you!

Tyler
PageFly Team

Recollect Shop

Location Belgium

Every time they are a great help and resolve my issues super fast and friendly. The app works great and the customer help is really one of the best i had so far. Definitely recommend.

August 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

BabyAdores

Location Australia

Easy to use and excellent customer support. They're quick to respond and very helpful, they even coded my theme to further optimize my page.

August 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Have an amazing day!

Katty | PageFly Team

THE TINY FACTORY

Location Switzerland

The app offers endless possibilities to adjust details, it's very structured and once you spent a few hours on it, it really is self explanatory. But my favorite part is their customer service – they are all so kind and helpful. And the best: super fast and reactive! They helped me solve so many small bugs. I can't recommend PageFly enough.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Project E Beauty

Time spent using app Over 4 years

App is very useful for business owners. I highly recommend others to use it as well. It's easy to use and convenient to adjust.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us.
Your feedback is the most meaningful gift for our every working-hard day's effort to provide better products and service to our beloved customers, like you.
Nora - PageFly Team

Lane 44

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. Really easy to use and the support is fantastic. It has allowed us much greater flexibility in creating everything from landing pages to custom sections on our pages. I've tried a few different page builders and have found this to be the easiest to use.

August 12, 2022

Thank you for taking your time to leave me a review. Thank you for choosing PageFly and I am happy that you like it.

Our support team is always online 24/7, whenever you need us. Feel free to let us know if you need help.

Cookie - PageFly Team

vostaa

Location Germany

Awesome support. The responses were very quick and friendly, really thanks for the support pagefly.

Hi Kamila!

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Warm Regards,
Hamza | PageFly Team

Tea Eats

Location Germany

Highly recommended PageFly. I wish I could give it more than five stars. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ The customer service is amazing. I am having trouble with the mobile page layout and spending so much time fixing it. But when I contacted PageFly, Mahedi replied back within minutes and he fix the entire issue within 5 minutes. Thank you so much for your help PageFly (especially to Mahedi).

August 9, 2022

Wow, Thank you so much for this amazing review.
It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our products and services. I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down.

Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,
Mahedi - PageFly Team

House of Vapes - London

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great and easy to use app for extra pages such as brand pages and more! Support are super helpful and responsive too!

August 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team