4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

July 8, 2019

This is an awesome app, and the support is too. I'm having fun using it and look forward to future use.

Baggiitz
20 days using the app
July 11, 2018

Great app with consistent improvements made over time.

Terracewellnessgroup
19 days using the app
February 28, 2021

I have been using Pagefly for about a month now on my client’s website. I had come across some problems and found the team at Pagefly to be super quick at responding to my queries as well as being very helpful. Thank you, Megan. I would definitely recommend Pagefly to anyone who wants to build beautiful Shopify websites.

Whittle Waxes
15 days using the app
PageFly replied March 2, 2021

Thanks very much for your great review, we do appreciate that you spent your time leaving us that one.
We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build your client’s website.
While using PageFly, there are some Regarding your feedback that PageFly is not super-user friendly, I really understand and our team has been trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly as well as our support quality.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

March 1, 2021

A great app once you get to know how to fully use it. Offers a range of tools and content t help personalise. Would recommend.

Art by Diah
13 days using the app
PageFly replied March 2, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you so much for such a detailed review. My sincere thanks to you because you took your time to share your experience with us.
We are so glad that you choose PageFly and find it helpful.
We are always looking forward to any feedback or suggestions from you because we have been trying to improve PageFly better and better.
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know via the Live chat.

May 21, 2018

Great app. Works well and super simple to use. Love it!

Pet Bound Co
South Africa
10 days using the app
October 14, 2021

I am new to this app, and I have been testing it. Every time I have a question, the support team will answer right away, in a friendly way.

VOYAGER Dog Harnesses
9 days using the app
PageFly replied October 21, 2021

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

August 28, 2020

The customer support is great they reply & resolve in minutes, Really happy :D
Great App if you're a beginner or a pro it solves its purpose.

Shopayn
India
9 days using the app
PageFly replied September 1, 2020

Your review is really incredible, and we would like to thank you for such a detailed review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve PageFly to serve you and meet your demand.

Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

May 31, 2018

I love the look of it but for me a complete newbie, its still a bit hard to figure out. So if I can figure it all out I will come back and rate 5 stars.

Country Chic Decor
August 23, 2019

Randy help me with the last details , and I achieved the result I need. Very satisfied! I would recommend this App.

Lefrik
Spain
November 28, 2018

Customer service is great, the app is great since shopify themes don't give you enough options, I'm waiting on new sections and layouts updates.

Moukly