Pagemunch Landing Page Builder

Build Landing Pages, Product Pages that Convert and Sell More!

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LA MIA BORSA

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to install. Just added the app. Cannot tel as much as I normally would as I have just installed it. I will come back later for a complete the review

October 21, 2021

Hi LA MIA BORSA, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.

Lavish Mobb Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has awesome landing pages to collect emails for your e-commerce business. I highly recommend this app for your business

October 21, 2021

Hi Lavish Mobb Boutique, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.

Abstract Home Art

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service! They have help me many times. They respond in a timely manner. I recommend it.

October 21, 2021

Hi Abstract Home Art, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.

Brasil Direct Shop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Criei apenas uma landing page, mas estou gostando muito. Fácil de usar e intuitivo, vários modelos legais para usar e completamente integrado com o Shopify.

October 21, 2021

Hi Brasil Direct Shop, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.

Candlee.no

Location Norway

Exactly what I needed for my landing page. Very easy to use, professional templates. Highly recommended.

October 21, 2021

Hi Candlee.no, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.