PageSpeed Guru

PageSpeed Guru

by Prozapia Ltd

Make your shop load faster instantly!

GLAMOURZONE

terrible really terrible and after you delete it it's won't delete don't think about it just run away

Military Watches

reinstalled very bad application, Their advertising banner stay on my website and i don't how to remove it.

Amiche di Rossi

Just uninstalled, the desktop website has been corrupted and I have to rebuild the homepage. Disaster. Don't install it at all!!

ph.laveona

This app makes my website a totally mess. please do not use this app if you don't have back up of your website.

Niklaas Fritz

It didn't work at all. At least not for my store. It completely broke the code. I recommend backing up your code if you want to try it. I wouldn't recommend

flying Gadgets

Bad app adds a banner to your code and you can't remove it even when you uninstall this stupid app that doesn't even works

Venturi.Store

Will obfuscate your theme. This is somewhat to be expected, so you MUST backup/download your theme before trying this, and you should really do that before you install any app.

What is not acceptable is leaving the banner on the site. To remove this:

Go to: Layout -> themeX.liquid

Remove this added section of code right near the bottom of this file above tags and save it:

Powered By PageSpeed Guru';
document.body.appendChild(elemDiv);

Cool in Wool

Shouldn't be allowed. Dirty code stays after uninstallation. Please, read review before install this crap

e-spotty.com

The worst app destroyed me theme and also when I deleted they left my on my website their logo on the corner which I can’t remove it now! I contacted to them and nobady answered!

DECO-PROMO.COM

Destroy my Theme !!! dont work !! Very very BAD !!

i sorry for my english i French...very bad aps

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18