PageSpeed Guru

PageSpeed Guru

by Prozapia Ltd

Speed up your shop, increase sales and lower your adcost

Gglf

The app doesn NOT do anything special. It only reduces the images' quality, making them blurred, and very hard to see. It changed the structure of the website without consulting us first. IT CHANGED THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS PER ROW AND ADDED FILTERS, WHICH WE DID NOT WANT. Completely useless app. + Waste of money!!! We are interested if they can speed up the site without messing it up. If not, we are expecting a refund.

Casebuddy

Didn't work for me. Google side speed actually showed it was slower. Hopefully you do the right thing and will not charge me.

Jlc Furniture

Once you understand the complexity of speeding up your store and accept that you may need to contact page speed guru to fully optimise, then you will have a great app that works extremely well

Testshopgito2

The app was having issues to optimize my theme so I emailed the devs. Tonny was amazing. He took my store from 60+ to the high 90s both desk top and mobile in the page speed test. Gtmetrix almost 90. It is worth the cost of the app? Totally. I paid another guy in fiverr $70 usd for another theme and he didn't do half good as Tonny. If you have trouble with the app send them an email before ranting here! Me personally, I had a very good experience.

Leather Care Supply

No Optimization for desktop. No disclaimer in the app description that it will only optimize mobile version. Prety much useless as Shopify engine is already optimizing mobile versions pretty good by default.

Clothes Together

Ok so I was a pain in the a** at first I'm sure. But, Tonny was awesome and patient. I installed it and not sure how long after I uninstalled it and was charged the $29., and Tony refunded my money. Then I started to think about things and I realized I would never know if this app., was going to help me unless I tried. I connected by email with Tonny maybe 2, 3 or 4 times in a day for a few days. I now have a score of 95% I am so thrilled! Tonny will do the best he can to make sure you are up and running and reaching your speed goal. Take it easy on him. He is worth it!

Zeeayurveda

No. 1 fraud app. nothing deliver after charging the cost. no money back as mentioned on the app. we are going to lodge the complaint to shopify against the app unethical practice of collecting money without doing anything

Beautygene

This app did what it describe. Tony is always there to fix the issues, 5 start for good customer support. www.mypethappy.com

Ztrezz

The shop works nicely now and the service was quick. Initial results were 99/100 for mobile but not so much for the desktop version. After a couple of emails the desktop version was greatly improved as well and I also got hints of what was slowing the site (different apps crashed often).

Ofertas Incriveis

Do not optimized my store like promised. Before the app my store loadead in 5,6 seconds and continues like this. I do not liked!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17