Painterest ‑ Print On Demand

COVID-19 Proof. Printed in 3 Days. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Free

Gladiator Cornhole Gear

I installed the app, however anytime I tried to upload an image and preview it would give an error. I attempted reaching out to company but didn't get much luck and removed the app.

Strip Tees

Unfortunately our experience was pretty poor. Although their prices are great, we had major problems with 3 of our first 4 orders. The first one got lost and was eventually refunded. The second was OK, however my customer exchanged it as she didn't like the material. While our third order had multiple errors (inconsistent sizing, printing errors, and faulty construction of the clothes). After this I sadly lost confidence in their ability, so removed them as a supplier.

Gewid

Ho fatto stampare due t-shirt come campione. La stampa è pessima, così come la qualità del tessuto. Ha impiegato più di un mese per arrivare (ho scoperto successivamente che proveniva dalla Cina) e ho dovuto pagare 20 euro in più per i dazi doganali. Mai più!!

cozycoca

Shipping and fulfilment are fast and customer service is super responsive. Very competitive prices as well - keep up the great work

jenevia

With 3 years of experience in print on demand business, I tested like 15 different services and apps... Never seen such low prices and high quality before!

roserosh

I have tried plenty of POD suppliers and Painterest is the best one so far, it's like Printful but with way better margins so that you can actually make a profit and stay competitive.

jumleia

This could not be any better for me, all other customizers charge stupid amounts of money. I just wish I had found Painterest earlier.

secure-pay

I've tested almost all the POD Apps on the market and either encountered syncing problems or problems with product variants. Painterest is the fastest and most stable. Easy Installation, Synchronisation in seconds.

Oonayarf

Fantastic!This app is well organized and easy for rookies. I can easily make a reliable product visualization using their design site. The printer they are working with is fantastic, allowing high-quality production anywhere. Thanks to the developers who made it happen! Best regards.

eyedove

I have been looking for a long time for a satisfactory Print-On-Demand service application. Speed, quality, but above all, EXCELLENT customer service !!! It's so important! They respond quickly to emails, they help when necessary, they ensure good monitoring of their products, really, Even in COVID-19 times, their service is fast and efficient!

Previous 1 3