Painterest ‑ Print On Demand

Painterest ‑ Print On Demand

by Painterest.art

COVID-19 Proof. Printed in 3 Days. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Japan Organsu

This is the easiest, most intuitive app I have found for making custom shirts and sweatshirts. The design is clean and much easier to use than all of the online websites I have tried in the past. The quality of the shirt came out better than I expected.

Oonayarf

Fantastic!This app is well organized and easy for rookies. I can easily make a reliable product visualization using their design site. The printer they are working with is fantastic, allowing high-quality production anywhere. Thanks to the developers who made it happen! Best regards.

LUMD

Great app. Switched from Print6 (never use them btw) and have been very satisfied. Print quality is excellent and they have very cute service! Highly recommend this company if you are looking to do Print-On-Demand, plus they have a super cool "Customizer" feature and tons of designs to choose from! Very quick production and fair costs.

eyedove

I have been looking for a long time for a satisfactory Print-On-Demand service application. Speed, quality, but above all, EXCELLENT customer service !!! It's so important! They respond quickly to emails, they help when necessary, they ensure good monitoring of their products, really, Even in COVID-19 times, their service is fast and efficient!

tolytolly

Designed tons of products on Painterest and ordered 2 tests and everything was perfect so far. shipping was even really fast I wasn't expecting my products to get to me for at least 2 or more weeks came in 7 days. support team quick respond.

etrademan

They change the catalog so much, Cheapest products on the market, very cool! Shipping costs are a bit too high on some products but totally the speed and quality good enough.Frankly speaking, I am hesitant to give four stars or five stars

muzixinrong

Excellent app for POD. High quality, lowest cost with very quick support. Have already recommended Painterest to a bunch of my friends in the business, and they have all switched here!!

ttdeye

Awesome POD provider. I used to use Printful but switched to Painterst after it was taking 5 weeks for my customers to get their products from Printful. Painterest said they could do DTG print in 48 hours and they have been true to their word. Everything has been printed with great quality and their prices are much better as well.thanks Painterst

xtzgg

Painterest has been the only print on demand company that has excelled during this pandemic. And they managed to keep the amazingly low prices. Highly recommend!!

cqstyLe

Going from a clothing store where I have done everything including printing, this simply takes the hard work out of it all. Every item that customers have purchased so far have been received with praise on the quality. I would love some more options available on Snapbacks and shorts but for now we are happy. The app itself made everything super easy, integration was user friendly. There wasn't really anything I dislike about this app currently.

Previous 1