Painterest ‑ Print On Demand

COVID-19 Proof. Printed in 3 Days. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Free

eyedove

I have been looking for a long time for a satisfactory Print-On-Demand service application. Speed, quality, but above all, EXCELLENT customer service !!! It's so important! They respond quickly to emails, they help when necessary, they ensure good monitoring of their products, really, Even in COVID-19 times, their service is fast and efficient!

tolytolly

Designed tons of products on Painterest and ordered 2 tests and everything was perfect so far. shipping was even really fast I wasn't expecting my products to get to me for at least 2 or more weeks came in 7 days. support team quick respond.

etrademan

They change the catalog so much, Cheapest products on the market, very cool! Shipping costs are a bit too high on some products but totally the speed and quality good enough.Frankly speaking, I am hesitant to give four stars or five stars

muzixinrong

Excellent app for POD. High quality, lowest cost with very quick support. Have already recommended Painterest to a bunch of my friends in the business, and they have all switched here!!

ttdeye

Awesome POD provider. I used to use Printful but switched to Painterst after it was taking 5 weeks for my customers to get their products from Printful. Painterest said they could do DTG print in 48 hours and they have been true to their word. Everything has been printed with great quality and their prices are much better as well.thanks Painterst

xtzgg

Painterest has been the only print on demand company that has excelled during this pandemic. And they managed to keep the amazingly low prices. Highly recommend!!

cqstyLe

Going from a clothing store where I have done everything including printing, this simply takes the hard work out of it all. Every item that customers have purchased so far have been received with praise on the quality. I would love some more options available on Snapbacks and shorts but for now we are happy. The app itself made everything super easy, integration was user friendly. There wasn't really anything I dislike about this app currently.

Austin Crew

I was very excited about using this app since I felt the products, pricing and shipping costs were excellent. I only decided to delete it after I had learnt that shipping was coming from China. I cannot compete with 2-4 day production times and 14-25 day shipping times. The interface is easy to work with but once you create a design, it becomes final and you cant even delete it. (You will have to manually delete the product from your store). Overall, if your customers don't mind waiting a month for products, then this app is for you.

Te6e

I used this app to put my graphic design on more items people love, and to help promote my business. I loved how my design actually fit perfectly and looked really good on everything I wanted it on. THX

The Lord Of SEX

really really the cheapest price and shipping fast, the account manager Andrea helped me a lot. so sweet of she. the All over print quality is the best