Painterest ‑ Print On Demand

COVID-19 Proof. Printed in 3 Days. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mad Hatter Treats & Creations Clothing & More

this was the greatest app I really wish they didn't close down suddenly. I was ready to order so many things to prep my shop

L & M Kee, LLC

Great App. Makes the return process easy. Customer service is very helpful if you have any issues with the app.

cozycoca

Shipping and fulfilment are fast and customer service is super responsive. Very competitive prices as well - keep up the great work

jenevia

With 3 years of experience in print on demand business, I tested like 15 different services and apps... Never seen such low prices and high quality before!

roserosh

I have tried plenty of POD suppliers and Painterest is the best one so far, it's like Printful but with way better margins so that you can actually make a profit and stay competitive.

jumleia

This could not be any better for me, all other customizers charge stupid amounts of money. I just wish I had found Painterest earlier.

secure-pay

I've tested almost all the POD Apps on the market and either encountered syncing problems or problems with product variants. Painterest is the fastest and most stable. Easy Installation, Synchronisation in seconds.

Oonayarf

Fantastic!This app is well organized and easy for rookies. I can easily make a reliable product visualization using their design site. The printer they are working with is fantastic, allowing high-quality production anywhere. Thanks to the developers who made it happen! Best regards.

eyedove

I have been looking for a long time for a satisfactory Print-On-Demand service application. Speed, quality, but above all, EXCELLENT customer service !!! It's so important! They respond quickly to emails, they help when necessary, they ensure good monitoring of their products, really, Even in COVID-19 times, their service is fast and efficient!

tolytolly

Designed tons of products on Painterest and ordered 2 tests and everything was perfect so far. shipping was even really fast I wasn't expecting my products to get to me for at least 2 or more weeks came in 7 days. support team quick respond.

Previous 1