PalSync ‑ Sync PayPal Orders

PalSync ‑ Sync PayPal Orders | Reviews

by Rumoz

Automatically Upload Unlimited Tracking Info To PayPal

ENTREPRENRS®

No more Paypal problems since I started using this app. Thank you so much for building such an amazing app.

Lully Bye Baby

I requested a feature and they added it in 3 days.. This app is well supported. Thank you so much and highly recommended.

With Us We Grow

A Very affordable app that just does what it says, the fact that it works in the background and sync orders with PayPal makes it a must for every store using Paypal.

Rafsco

I had a wonderful conversation with their support team, these folks are making efforts to ensure a good experience with the app.

Pergevt

Very simple and responsive, I like simple apps that integrate inside Shopify admin and just work. Thank you.

Backwoods Emporium

My PayPal funds were on hold, thanks to this app I synced my orders and my funds were immediately released. Lifesaver.

Digiland2020

the app is not secure you may loss data. do not waste your time.

September 21, 2021

Hello,

We understand a lot of people have reservations about apps dealing with Paypal, but please keep in mind that Palsync is reviewed and approved by Shopify, It is also approved by Paypal in their partner program. Such approvals are enough evidence to assure you. Unsecure apps can never make it to the app sore. With this being said, we completely understand your concerns and we hope the best for you.

If you have questions or additional details please contact us, ideas and suggestions are very welcome.

Regards,