Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Green Trading

The only real free app is available for a catalogue. Great app. Works perfectly. Thank you for your free offer.
www.greentrading.co.nz

Kristis Gems

Great little app, I wanted to create multiple catalogs that I could easily and send to clients. Love it

CARRON

Very expensive for a catalog that do not handle variants.
The support told 3 months ago to wait because the feature will be added soon..

Dollsanddaydreams

** No longer a 100% free catalogue! *** You guys need to update your language and screenshots here and on your website .....

Well that was sneaky - no email notifying us of the new product cap (only 100 - used to be our entire store last winter!!) - we have been using the basic plan for years - yes it looks like a free template catalogue - it's clunky but gets the job done and it was free.

Went to update today and instead of the 17+ pages we used to be able to create we can only now have 10 in the free plan. I just wasted 25 minutes thinking it was a glitch before i checked out this 'NEW' features here.

After some research I am not finding much difference between the paid and basic plans design wise - and as stated this is a really basic looking catalogue.

Such a shame - I would have considered upgrading if there were some actual template upgrades. Plus the sneaky aspect of this doesn't sit well with me.

Adorable Things Ltd

It's a very easy to use app. However, it would be amazing if there is an option to select which Collection of products can be published in the catalogue. Right now, it includes everything that is on the online store into the catalogue, without option to select which Collection specifically. Otherwise, highly recommend!

With Baby Love

It is a good app to have a quick catalog. But if the catalog is a mayor sales tool then you will need a graphic designer to make it look perfect.

Gratia Pearl

Worked right away for us, some reviews people say they couldn't get it to work, not in our case.

Very happy so far. We'll see how our prospective customers feel about the experience.

Blanik

i can't make the catalog and the support is slow respons

Draperydistrict

Great App, with good free features. I will be upgrading for more customization.

Maximartz All

This app is just simply amazing! SUPER simple and to use and gives you a professional-looking catalogue. It really also adds to my sense of achievement seeing a beautiful catalogue. Well done you guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9