Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

SOWELL JEWELRY

It is disappointing! Simply because of the customer support. We started with a free one, then paid $9.99 for more features. There were some problems even from the beginning. Send two messages in two weeks, never got a response. We have tried many apps in the past 7 years, it's by far the worst customer support. Waste money and time.

A Little Bit Of Britain

This is actually top notch. we create in store handouts of incoming orders and I'd highly recommend it.

Gemworldonline

this is absolutely useless app
you cant use the free as it just wont go above the first page and cant even see the paid preview of your store

Green Trading

The only real free app is available for a catalogue. Great app. Works perfectly. Thank you for your free offer.
www.greentrading.co.nz

Kristis Gems

Great little app, I wanted to create multiple catalogs that I could easily and send to clients. Love it

CARRON

Very expensive for a catalog that do not handle variants.
The support told 3 months ago to wait because the feature will be added soon..

Dollsanddaydreams

** No longer a 100% free catalogue! *** You guys need to update your language and screenshots here and on your website .....

Well that was sneaky - no email notifying us of the new product cap (only 100 - used to be our entire store last winter!!) - we have been using the basic plan for years - yes it looks like a free template catalogue - it's clunky but gets the job done and it was free.

Went to update today and instead of the 17+ pages we used to be able to create we can only now have 10 in the free plan. I just wasted 25 minutes thinking it was a glitch before i checked out this 'NEW' features here.

After some research I am not finding much difference between the paid and basic plans design wise - and as stated this is a really basic looking catalogue.

Such a shame - I would have considered upgrading if there were some actual template upgrades. Plus the sneaky aspect of this doesn't sit well with me.

Adorable Things Ltd

It's a very easy to use app. However, it would be amazing if there is an option to select which Collection of products can be published in the catalogue. Right now, it includes everything that is on the online store into the catalogue, without option to select which Collection specifically. Otherwise, highly recommend!

With Baby Love

It is a good app to have a quick catalog. But if the catalog is a mayor sales tool then you will need a graphic designer to make it look perfect.

Gratia Pearl

Worked right away for us, some reviews people say they couldn't get it to work, not in our case.

Very happy so far. We'll see how our prospective customers feel about the experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9