Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Easy Video Game

The page you’re looking for couldn’t be found

Check the web address and try again, or try navigating to the page from Shopify Home.

July 25, 2020

Hello,

I see our app is working as expected and we didn't got any support request from you.

Please contact as at support@sellerpaneda.com, so we can take a look into this issue.

Premium Luxury Brands

Not able to hide the Watermark on catalogs until you get their unlimited plan. This app is not meeting the needs of the small store/catalog with less than 1500 products.

English Tack Co

The App worked for about an hour and then got stuck unable to use it, had to delete is what a load of crap, the developers should beta test apps prior to release.
Not good Panda people !!!!!

wholesale-shapewear.com

Very helpful and functional app with good options. Support is excellent (fast responses, qualified assistance).

AOP3D.COM

LOVE THIS APP SO HANDY AND USEFUL DEFINITELY AOP3D.COM APPROVED YOUR TECH EXPERTS 34 BEARSKIN NECK ROCKPORT MA

Era Cosmetics

does not work, gets stuck, does not access collections, has very few options, has no optimizations, it's just a pdf creator. works as he wants and when he wants.

SuperLdN

I really like this app. It really is a simple clean catalogue maker. You can choose which of your collections you wanna promote. Pick a front photo and a colour to fit your shop and go! It takes 2min to do and it comes with a free version! Easy download and no coding! Can't ask for more... 5 Stars from us! :)

Spoonful of Pretty

IF I could I would give ZERO stars. App keeps on freezing. I have uninstalled and re-installed (yes paying again) and upgraded to different versions, still very POOR performance. Customer service is very slow and not helpful. I was just told that 1 catalogue might take up to 4 hours to be created. Actually I have been waiting now almost 11 hours as my App is stuck AGAIN. No help. I do not recommend this App at all. Waste of money.

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

UPDATE: the app finally installed after several tries, but now there's a new problem, to wit: The VIEW STORE link in my catalog is not clickable. When I click it, nothing happens. I would expect it to launch a tab in my browser leading to my Shopify store.

Likewise, the individual products are not clickable anywhere, not at all, not even when you click the BUY NOW buttons.

What's wrong?

Initial review is below:

When I try to install the app I get this error message:

Array ( [errors] => Array ( [address] => Array ( [0] => for this topic has already been taken ) ) )
Notice: Undefined index: format in /var/www/html/panda_catalog/app/models/SellerModel.php on line 140

Notice: Undefined index: id in /var/www/html/panda_catalog/app/models/SellerModel.php on line 141

Notice: Undefined index: topic in /var/www/html/panda_catalog/app/models/SellerModel.php on line 143
SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 7 ERROR: value too long for type character varying(100)

SOWELL JEWELRY

It is disappointing! Simply because of the customer support. We started with a free one, then paid $9.99 for more features. There were some problems even from the beginning. Send two messages in two weeks, never got a response. We have tried many apps in the past 7 years, it's by far the worst customer support. Waste money and time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10