Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Era Cosmetics

does not work, gets stuck, does not access collections, has very few options, has no optimizations, it's just a pdf creator. works as he wants and when he wants.

SuperLdN

I really like this app. It really is a simple clean catalogue maker. You can choose which of your collections you wanna promote. Pick a front photo and a colour to fit your shop and go! It takes 2min to do and it comes with a free version! Easy download and no coding! Can't ask for more... 5 Stars from us! :)

Spoonful of Pretty

IF I could I would give ZERO stars. App keeps on freezing. I have uninstalled and re-installed (yes paying again) and upgraded to different versions, still very POOR performance. Customer service is very slow and not helpful. I was just told that 1 catalogue might take up to 4 hours to be created. Actually I have been waiting now almost 11 hours as my App is stuck AGAIN. No help. I do not recommend this App at all. Waste of money.

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

UPDATE: the app finally installed after several tries, but now there's a new problem, to wit: The VIEW STORE link in my catalog is not clickable. When I click it, nothing happens. I would expect it to launch a tab in my browser leading to my Shopify store.

Likewise, the individual products are not clickable anywhere, not at all, not even when you click the BUY NOW buttons.

What's wrong?

Initial review is below:

When I try to install the app I get this error message:

Array ( [errors] => Array ( [address] => Array ( [0] => for this topic has already been taken ) ) )
Notice: Undefined index: format in /var/www/html/panda_catalog/app/models/SellerModel.php on line 140

Notice: Undefined index: id in /var/www/html/panda_catalog/app/models/SellerModel.php on line 141

Notice: Undefined index: topic in /var/www/html/panda_catalog/app/models/SellerModel.php on line 143
SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 7 ERROR: value too long for type character varying(100)

SOWELL JEWELRY

It is disappointing! Simply because of the customer support. We started with a free one, then paid $9.99 for more features. There were some problems even from the beginning. Send two messages in two weeks, never got a response. We have tried many apps in the past 7 years, it's by far the worst customer support. Waste money and time.

A Little Bit Of Britain

This is actually top notch. we create in store handouts of incoming orders and I'd highly recommend it.

Gemworldonline

this is absolutely useless app
you cant use the free as it just wont go above the first page and cant even see the paid preview of your store

Green Trading

The only real free app is available for a catalogue. Great app. Works perfectly. Thank you for your free offer.
www.greentrading.co.nz

Kristis Gems

Great little app, I wanted to create multiple catalogs that I could easily and send to clients. Love it

CARRON

Very expensive for a catalog that do not handle variants.
The support told 3 months ago to wait because the feature will be added soon..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9