Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Imagine Me Stories

Just what I needed. Helped me create beautiful pdfs to display some products in my shop. Very pleased

rich fashion mexico

Really bad fake advertising. I bought the premium subscription because they said it have multiple themes. They only have two and you can only add photos or fonts not really modify them. There is no trial period so I had to pay the full month subscription to see if the app is suitable to my necessities, but it was not and only lost the money. Do not buy it, many bad commentaries I should took in count that before paying.

Head Over Heels - Israel

Very good app to create a pdf catalog of the products you sell online. The problem with the app is, that when the first variant of a product is out of stock, then the product won't be in the catalog even though all the other variants are fully stocked.
Currently the only way to get these products in to the catalog, is by including also all drafts and hidden products that are not published on the website. If they could make an option to include out of stock products but not hidden products, it would solve the problem.

Reinforced Beds

We needed to create some digital brochure catalogs for our contract bedroom furniture at the Reinforced Bed Company. Panda Catalog helped us achieve that. It's easy to use and has helped us generate more commercial custom. Thank you.

Easy Video Game

The page you’re looking for couldn’t be found

Check the web address and try again, or try navigating to the page from Shopify Home.

July 25, 2020

Hello,

I see our app is working as expected and we didn't got any support request from you.

Please contact as at support@sellerpaneda.com, so we can take a look into this issue.

Premium Luxury Brands

Not able to hide the Watermark on catalogs until you get their unlimited plan. This app is not meeting the needs of the small store/catalog with less than 1500 products.

English Tack Co

The App worked for about an hour and then got stuck unable to use it, had to delete is what a load of crap, the developers should beta test apps prior to release.
Not good Panda people !!!!!

wholesale-shapewear.com

Very helpful and functional app with good options. Support is excellent (fast responses, qualified assistance).

AOP3D.COM

LOVE THIS APP SO HANDY AND USEFUL DEFINITELY AOP3D.COM APPROVED YOUR TECH EXPERTS 34 BEARSKIN NECK ROCKPORT MA

Era Cosmetics

does not work, gets stuck, does not access collections, has very few options, has no optimizations, it's just a pdf creator. works as he wants and when he wants.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10