Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

The Acrylic Master

COOL FREE App ideal to create hand-outs and review products in store. Quick and easy to install and operate.
Well done guys and thanks

Hot Muggs

Awesome App! Awesome Support! Extremely simple to use. Generates the catalogs without complexity - that's the best part of it. Also, the support is magnificent. Five STARS!!!!

CWS Healing

So easy to use and I like the fact that you can click on any product within the PDF and it will take you straight to that product on your store.
So you could send the PDF by email and they can be taken straight to that product on your store with no need to enter website address and navigate to the product.
Great work guys and thanks.

Rse Electronics

Easy to use very nice app. Needs a few different layouts though. Should definitely try it

Agoraphobix

I love it!
I needed an online catalog ASAP to share with a potential costumer and it worked like a charm! super sleek, and I could customize it to fit my store brand colors.
Try it out its awesome!
Romi
Agoraphobix Clothing ♥

Dog Diggin Treats

I love this compnay~!!! Their Catalog images are amazing and best of all the support is the best I've ever come across.

MA PR SALES

Fantastic application, and performs comprehensive catalogs in minutes wao impressive 10/10. I recommend it for business.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next