Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

All Things Canine

Good app if you have a very basic website. Unfortunately doesn't work for my store as I have lots of product variants and pricings.

Vintagepillowsstore

Dont waste your time on this app. The developer didnt answer our question.

Indian Art Villa

There is no option for SKU sorting. The products which we see in the catalog displays in alphabetical order, but i want them SKU wise. Need more improvement

Pure Hearts International

Unlimited Plan is falsely named. It's limited to 3000 products. We have 15,000 and rising. Not good for us

Acmemachine

The free basic view looks better than the upgraded views but you get more options to edit in the upgraded versions. However the text needs to be adjust as our product titles get cut off. The upgraded version allows for an index page and creating chapters by collection or type. These features need to be made available on the basic template after paying to upgrade.

All the templates are the same just a different font and header colors.

Emailed the developer with questions and this was their reply:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, we are aware that the settings are not available for basic catalog, we are working on an update that will fix it, add more themes and a lot of new things.

Currently there is nothing we can do with this, we are sorry."

Innovative Floor Coatings And Supplies

Horrible! I was impressed with the free version but as soon as I upgraded everything changed for me. The worst problem was that after going through the whole process of setting up a catalog and I saved it as a PDF I then wanted to make changes to it and found I could not. I had to start all over from scratch! What a waste of time.

Yorkvilles

Dont waste your time on this app. The developer needs to do alot of work on it before it is good enough to be published.

Basketsboards

This app doesn't work. Beware.

Igift

What a headache. The catalog will not generate. After numerous emails they say they are working on fixing know issues. If you want to use this catalog beware that it may take a lot of your time and efforts and it be very frustrating. Ugh.

This is what theyare saying now: We are sorry to inform you that our servers are having hard time to process your catalog.

This issue will take us time to solve, we also can't give any estimated time.

We would like to suggest you to make smaller catalogs for now , and we would mail as soon as we will fix this issue.

Embroidery By Edytheanne

Worse customer support of any app I've installed. Can't get my catalog after waiting all day! Can't get anyone to answer my emails! Last week couldn't even get the app to open AND no one would respond to my emails! I'm going to get Shopify to give me my money back because I haven't been able to use it AT ALL since becoming a paying customer! Disgusted!