Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Simply Allin1place

brilliant app, very pleased with ease of use

Zinniashop In

Very good applications for all website company,its amazing, very awesome apps, easily work.

Charmssoul

in love with panda catalog thank you

Rendezvous Designs 2

Very easy to use. Thanks you so much for a no fuss app.

Muscat Gems

Wow - fantastic app. I have a great catalogue now on my website and added to my Facebook page. Another quick, great way to get sales - customers simply can press on the buy button from the catalogue and straight to your store.

Random Swag

whats not to like! A free catalog PDF! www.randomswag.com

Matts Music Store

Panda Catalog makes great catalogs! I'm only using the free version and it looks FANTASTIC. Highly recommended!

www.mattsmusicstorenc.com

Titi Malaysia

Thank you. Great app and easy to use.

Divvastyle

I have created 2 catalogs using the free version of this app and had no problems so far. I was able to save them to my computer and share them on social media. I definitely recommend it.

Apexhali

Great app.We use panda on our 3 web site.When a customer ask a professional catalog you can prepare it in 10 minutes. Also the size of the pdf is very suitable to send it by email or whatsapp etc.(40 page catalog like 6MB). As a suggestion we use their free email signature editor app and it looks very professional under our notification mails.