Panda Catalog

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Free plan available

Divvastyle

I have created 2 catalogs using the free version of this app and had no problems so far. I was able to save them to my computer and share them on social media. I definitely recommend it.

Apexhali

Great app.We use panda on our 3 web site.When a customer ask a professional catalog you can prepare it in 10 minutes. Also the size of the pdf is very suitable to send it by email or whatsapp etc.(40 page catalog like 6MB). As a suggestion we use their free email signature editor app and it looks very professional under our notification mails.

Custom Cool Stuff

We really liked Panda Catalog app. A good way to present and promote your products. We found it as a user-friendly app and it did came up with some really nice features and pricing was flexible too.

Thank You.

Petrushka Studio

I only use the free version, within a few minutes I had a PDF file ready to email with my shop products.
Thank you!

Sotmonster Com

I tried 5 different catalog apps - this one was by far the most intuitive and easy to use. And pretty.

Big Easy Savings

works great, simple to use, self customize, and easy to link to menu bar

Darcys R C S Toys And Gifts

VERY NICE AND ALSO GREAT WORK I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT IT HAS BEEN VERY USEFULL

Rocky Mountain Readiness

I really liked this app. Easy to use and for quick catalog for a show to highlight a collection it does the job.

Pretty Little Gifts 2

I have just read the last few reviews before posting mine. My experience has been completely opposite. I have been using this catalog app now for a week. I have to say.. I LOVE IT! WOW. Every business should use this. It integrates lovely with twitter, Facebook and you can just use the link to add it into mail chimp. It downloads effortlessly. Thank you Seller Panda. Very nice app and also very nice support team.

Uniquerugstore

The panda catalog app is in our first 5 apps on shopify.It is like a working horse for our business.We had a lot of one of a kind rugs and inventory level change everyday.So we prepare daily catalogs with panda app.More than 2000 products in one catalog is not problem.It takes max 15 min to receive the pdf. At the paid version customizable layout is great for our wholesale bjsiness.We can arrange the wholesale price discount rates.Showing several collections in one catalog.We need support one time for a faiked issue and the support was great. thanks a lot panda team.