Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Cotton Candyfloss

I was impressed with how quickly the catalog was generated and that each product links back to my website!! Thank you

Indian Art Villa

There is no option for SKU sorting. The products which we see in the catalog displays in alphabetical order, but i want them SKU wise. Need more improvement

Pure Hearts International

Unlimited Plan is falsely named. It's limited to 3000 products. We have 15,000 and rising. Not good for us

Charmssoul

in love with panda catalog thank you

Rendezvous Designs 2

Very easy to use. Thanks you so much for a no fuss app.

Muscat Gems

Wow - fantastic app. I have a great catalogue now on my website and added to my Facebook page. Another quick, great way to get sales - customers simply can press on the buy button from the catalogue and straight to your store.

Acmemachine

The free basic view looks better than the upgraded views but you get more options to edit in the upgraded versions. However the text needs to be adjust as our product titles get cut off. The upgraded version allows for an index page and creating chapters by collection or type. These features need to be made available on the basic template after paying to upgrade.

All the templates are the same just a different font and header colors.

Emailed the developer with questions and this was their reply:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, we are aware that the settings are not available for basic catalog, we are working on an update that will fix it, add more themes and a lot of new things.

Currently there is nothing we can do with this, we are sorry."

Bamboo Life Australia

Very limited options to align to you own branding, poor layout and lack the ability to select individual products from a collection.

Random Swag

whats not to like! A free catalog PDF! www.randomswag.com

Matts Music Store

Panda Catalog makes great catalogs! I'm only using the free version and it looks FANTASTIC. Highly recommended!

www.mattsmusicstorenc.com