Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Bamboo Life Australia

Very limited options to align to you own branding, poor layout and lack the ability to select individual products from a collection.

Random Swag

whats not to like! A free catalog PDF! www.randomswag.com

Matts Music Store

Panda Catalog makes great catalogs! I'm only using the free version and it looks FANTASTIC. Highly recommended!

www.mattsmusicstorenc.com

Pharmacy4life

We are using the FREE app, easy to use and set up one of the best free app's on the shopify store. www.pharmacy4life.co.uk

Liz And Roo Fine Baby Bedding

This app needs a lot of work to get to what it promises. There are only two options for themes, with little difference between the two except number of images per page. Many bugs. Can't edit once you create a catalog. So much more but I will say I spent a lot of time on this only to conclude it just won't work. Disappointing.

Innovative Floor Coatings And Supplies

Horrible! I was impressed with the free version but as soon as I upgraded everything changed for me. The worst problem was that after going through the whole process of setting up a catalog and I saved it as a PDF I then wanted to make changes to it and found I could not. I had to start all over from scratch! What a waste of time.

Yorkvilles

Dont waste your time on this app. The developer needs to do alot of work on it before it is good enough to be published.

Titi Malaysia

Thank you. Great app and easy to use.

Divvastyle

I have created 2 catalogs using the free version of this app and had no problems so far. I was able to save them to my computer and share them on social media. I definitely recommend it.

Basketsboards

This app doesn't work. Beware.