Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

I LOVE THIS PANDA CATALOG APP......THIS IS COOL!!!!! A MUST HAVE!

Www Pinkhippostore Com

Its super easy to use. The catalog looks very professional. We love the app.

Compression Solutions

Just downloaded app to my new store created 1/9/15. Within minutes I now have a cool catalogue in pdf form with working links! Tried this free and its a brilliant add on.
I wil be upgrading next month once I have covered the start up costs from this month so I can add more functionality.
So simple to load and get catalogue - brilliant and would highly recommend!
THANKS!

Yuified

This is the first time I have ever written a review on a Shopify app immediately after trying it out. Why? Simply put, this app is brilliant for what it provides for FREE to a busy online store owner! I have to admit I did have doubts in my mind about what it could do for me without having to pay for it at some stage. But all that changed when I tried it out. Not only does it provide a downloadable simplified catalogue in pdf format of your product collection (you get to choose what to include/exclude in the catalogue), the pdf also includes working links back to your website's home page. Even every product contains a working link back to the product's description and buy page on your website!

The free version has a simplified layout which is perfect for me because I don't have the time to play around with formatting etc. I highly recommend this app to any online store owner - at the very least you can try it for free! I am glad I did.

Thanks Seller Panda!!! Great app!!!

Enzo Holistic

I highly recommend this app. It's free, efficient, effective and easy to use! Thanks Panda Catalog! Enzohair Products loves you! :-)

Teknoteksolutions Com

One of the best apps here, its seamlessly easy and give you an awesome pdf file with no glitches at all.

Highy recommend this, wish it was free :)

Tresor Collection

Fabulous app and great customer service!!!

Romanglassjewels Com

I have been looking for a long time for a catalog app that provides my needs when presenting my jewelry to potential buyers.
Panda Catalog does a great job with providing an easy interface that offers great options to create a beautiful and friendly catalog - Thank you panda Catalog!

Artisans On Main Street

SO Easy to use! :)

Definitely one of my favorite apps on shopify.

Finger Puppets Inc. | ThumbThings™ Handmade Finger Puppets®

Awesome!

It took 4 or 5 tries to get it just right, but its worth taking a an hour or two to play around with, and get familiarized. Now I can produce all kinds of catalogs in a blink of an eye, saves a ton of time and money!

GREAT product!