Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Igift

What a headache. The catalog will not generate. After numerous emails they say they are working on fixing know issues. If you want to use this catalog beware that it may take a lot of your time and efforts and it be very frustrating. Ugh.

This is what theyare saying now: We are sorry to inform you that our servers are having hard time to process your catalog.

This issue will take us time to solve, we also can't give any estimated time.

We would like to suggest you to make smaller catalogs for now , and we would mail as soon as we will fix this issue.

Zensisters

The free version of this app worked perfectly. When I upgraded to the paid version I had a problem creating a catalog, but after contacting app support they managed to resolve the problem several days later. Overall a good app that produces a professional looking catalog in a few minutes. It would be nice if it offered more fonts - the current selection is fairly limited.

Apexhali

Great app.We use panda on our 3 web site.When a customer ask a professional catalog you can prepare it in 10 minutes. Also the size of the pdf is very suitable to send it by email or whatsapp etc.(40 page catalog like 6MB). As a suggestion we use their free email signature editor app and it looks very professional under our notification mails.

Custom Cool Stuff

We really liked Panda Catalog app. A good way to present and promote your products. We found it as a user-friendly app and it did came up with some really nice features and pricing was flexible too.

Thank You.

Petrushka Studio

I only use the free version, within a few minutes I had a PDF file ready to email with my shop products.
Thank you!

Sotmonster Com

I tried 5 different catalog apps - this one was by far the most intuitive and easy to use. And pretty.

Aztec Models

I use the free version, it was very easy to get my catalog in few minutes!
the only thing I think can be improved is to choose if you
want to include the items "out of stock", because those items
don't appear in the catalog

Big Easy Savings

works great, simple to use, self customize, and easy to link to menu bar

Embroidery By Edytheanne

Worse customer support of any app I've installed. Can't get my catalog after waiting all day! Can't get anyone to answer my emails! Last week couldn't even get the app to open AND no one would respond to my emails! I'm going to get Shopify to give me my money back because I haven't been able to use it AT ALL since becoming a paying customer! Disgusted!

Darcys R C S Toys And Gifts

VERY NICE AND ALSO GREAT WORK I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT IT HAS BEEN VERY USEFULL