Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Pharmacy4life

We are using the FREE app, easy to use and set up one of the best free app's on the shopify store. www.pharmacy4life.co.uk

Liz And Roo Fine Baby Bedding

This app needs a lot of work to get to what it promises. There are only two options for themes, with little difference between the two except number of images per page. Many bugs. Can't edit once you create a catalog. So much more but I will say I spent a lot of time on this only to conclude it just won't work. Disappointing.

Innovative Floor Coatings And Supplies

Horrible! I was impressed with the free version but as soon as I upgraded everything changed for me. The worst problem was that after going through the whole process of setting up a catalog and I saved it as a PDF I then wanted to make changes to it and found I could not. I had to start all over from scratch! What a waste of time.

Yorkvilles

Dont waste your time on this app. The developer needs to do alot of work on it before it is good enough to be published.

Titi Malaysia

Thank you. Great app and easy to use.

Divvastyle

I have created 2 catalogs using the free version of this app and had no problems so far. I was able to save them to my computer and share them on social media. I definitely recommend it.

Basketsboards

This app doesn't work. Beware.

Igift

What a headache. The catalog will not generate. After numerous emails they say they are working on fixing know issues. If you want to use this catalog beware that it may take a lot of your time and efforts and it be very frustrating. Ugh.

This is what theyare saying now: We are sorry to inform you that our servers are having hard time to process your catalog.

This issue will take us time to solve, we also can't give any estimated time.

We would like to suggest you to make smaller catalogs for now , and we would mail as soon as we will fix this issue.

Zensisters

The free version of this app worked perfectly. When I upgraded to the paid version I had a problem creating a catalog, but after contacting app support they managed to resolve the problem several days later. Overall a good app that produces a professional looking catalog in a few minutes. It would be nice if it offered more fonts - the current selection is fairly limited.

Apexhali

Great app.We use panda on our 3 web site.When a customer ask a professional catalog you can prepare it in 10 minutes. Also the size of the pdf is very suitable to send it by email or whatsapp etc.(40 page catalog like 6MB). As a suggestion we use their free email signature editor app and it looks very professional under our notification mails.