Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Custom Cool Stuff

We really liked Panda Catalog app. A good way to present and promote your products. We found it as a user-friendly app and it did came up with some really nice features and pricing was flexible too.

Thank You.

Petrushka Studio

I only use the free version, within a few minutes I had a PDF file ready to email with my shop products.
Thank you!

Sotmonster Com

I tried 5 different catalog apps - this one was by far the most intuitive and easy to use. And pretty.

Aztec Models

I use the free version, it was very easy to get my catalog in few minutes!
the only thing I think can be improved is to choose if you
want to include the items "out of stock", because those items
don't appear in the catalog

Big Easy Savings

works great, simple to use, self customize, and easy to link to menu bar

Embroidery By Edytheanne

Worse customer support of any app I've installed. Can't get my catalog after waiting all day! Can't get anyone to answer my emails! Last week couldn't even get the app to open AND no one would respond to my emails! I'm going to get Shopify to give me my money back because I haven't been able to use it AT ALL since becoming a paying customer! Disgusted!

Darcys R C S Toys And Gifts

VERY NICE AND ALSO GREAT WORK I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT IT HAS BEEN VERY USEFULL

Rocky Mountain Readiness

I really liked this app. Easy to use and for quick catalog for a show to highlight a collection it does the job.

Bokkiekids

If you need a basic catalogue up 100 products for marketing, this is a good App and free.Not much ability to edit but it does the Job. I would recommend,

Fifty Shades Of Grey

Didnt really care for it. It makes it easy but too limited to the design, not enough control