Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Rocky Mountain Readiness

I really liked this app. Easy to use and for quick catalog for a show to highlight a collection it does the job.

Bokkiekids

If you need a basic catalogue up 100 products for marketing, this is a good App and free.Not much ability to edit but it does the Job. I would recommend,

Fifty Shades Of Grey

Didnt really care for it. It makes it easy but too limited to the design, not enough control

Pretty Little Gifts 2

I have just read the last few reviews before posting mine. My experience has been completely opposite. I have been using this catalog app now for a week. I have to say.. I LOVE IT! WOW. Every business should use this. It integrates lovely with twitter, Facebook and you can just use the link to add it into mail chimp. It downloads effortlessly. Thank you Seller Panda. Very nice app and also very nice support team.

Swissalarm

Really disappointing app...even with upgraded version you can't customize your catalogs.

You can't change fonts, remove prices, crop images....

USELESS

Sake Company

Nice simple app, but the support is horrible, worst than non-existing. No answer would be preferable than exchanging emails with someone who doesn't even understand what I am asking.

Uniquerugstore

The panda catalog app is in our first 5 apps on shopify.It is like a working horse for our business.We had a lot of one of a kind rugs and inventory level change everyday.So we prepare daily catalogs with panda app.More than 2000 products in one catalog is not problem.It takes max 15 min to receive the pdf. At the paid version customizable layout is great for our wholesale bjsiness.We can arrange the wholesale price discount rates.Showing several collections in one catalog.We need support one time for a faiked issue and the support was great. thanks a lot panda team.

Rollasole Africa

Not a very user friendly app. I am extremely disappointed to find that when they say "Multiple" themes it can literally mean just 2. So not much choice.

Bwcloset

Love it...catalog looks very professional

Thetoylab

Love this app :) even the free version covers the basics without any cons, no persistent nagging to upgrade or annoying greyed out features. Thx devs, will definitely try your other products too.