Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Sexy Diva Lingerie

Very Easy to use and affordable. Great App.

Rnw2015

I find this to be a great app. After trying other catalog apps this one was by far the easiest to use and cost effective too! Thank you Panda Catalog.

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

I LOVE THIS PANDA CATALOG APP......THIS IS COOL!!!!! A MUST HAVE!

Www Pinkhippostore Com

Its super easy to use. The catalog looks very professional. We love the app.

Compression Solutions

Just downloaded app to my new store created 1/9/15. Within minutes I now have a cool catalogue in pdf form with working links! Tried this free and its a brilliant add on.
I wil be upgrading next month once I have covered the start up costs from this month so I can add more functionality.
So simple to load and get catalogue - brilliant and would highly recommend!
THANKS!

Yuified

This is the first time I have ever written a review on a Shopify app immediately after trying it out. Why? Simply put, this app is brilliant for what it provides for FREE to a busy online store owner! I have to admit I did have doubts in my mind about what it could do for me without having to pay for it at some stage. But all that changed when I tried it out. Not only does it provide a downloadable simplified catalogue in pdf format of your product collection (you get to choose what to include/exclude in the catalogue), the pdf also includes working links back to your website's home page. Even every product contains a working link back to the product's description and buy page on your website!

The free version has a simplified layout which is perfect for me because I don't have the time to play around with formatting etc. I highly recommend this app to any online store owner - at the very least you can try it for free! I am glad I did.

Thanks Seller Panda!!! Great app!!!

Immaculate Organic Soaps

Pretty good app. Like making a product pdf brochure.

Enzo Holistic

I highly recommend this app. It's free, efficient, effective and easy to use! Thanks Panda Catalog! Enzohair Products loves you! :-)

Teknoteksolutions Com

One of the best apps here, its seamlessly easy and give you an awesome pdf file with no glitches at all.

Highy recommend this, wish it was free :)

Tresor Collection

Fabulous app and great customer service!!!