Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Pretty Little Gifts 2

I have just read the last few reviews before posting mine. My experience has been completely opposite. I have been using this catalog app now for a week. I have to say.. I LOVE IT! WOW. Every business should use this. It integrates lovely with twitter, Facebook and you can just use the link to add it into mail chimp. It downloads effortlessly. Thank you Seller Panda. Very nice app and also very nice support team.

Swissalarm

Really disappointing app...even with upgraded version you can't customize your catalogs.

You can't change fonts, remove prices, crop images....

USELESS

Sake Company

Nice simple app, but the support is horrible, worst than non-existing. No answer would be preferable than exchanging emails with someone who doesn't even understand what I am asking.

Uniquerugstore

The panda catalog app is in our first 5 apps on shopify.It is like a working horse for our business.We had a lot of one of a kind rugs and inventory level change everyday.So we prepare daily catalogs with panda app.More than 2000 products in one catalog is not problem.It takes max 15 min to receive the pdf. At the paid version customizable layout is great for our wholesale bjsiness.We can arrange the wholesale price discount rates.Showing several collections in one catalog.We need support one time for a faiked issue and the support was great. thanks a lot panda team.

Rollasole Africa

Not a very user friendly app. I am extremely disappointed to find that when they say "Multiple" themes it can literally mean just 2. So not much choice.

Bwcloset

Love it...catalog looks very professional

Sexy Diva Lingerie

Very Easy to use and affordable. Great App.

Rnw2015

I find this to be a great app. After trying other catalog apps this one was by far the easiest to use and cost effective too! Thank you Panda Catalog.

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

I LOVE THIS PANDA CATALOG APP......THIS IS COOL!!!!! A MUST HAVE!

Www Pinkhippostore Com

Its super easy to use. The catalog looks very professional. We love the app.