Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Compression Solutions

Just downloaded app to my new store created 1/9/15. Within minutes I now have a cool catalogue in pdf form with working links! Tried this free and its a brilliant add on.
I wil be upgrading next month once I have covered the start up costs from this month so I can add more functionality.
So simple to load and get catalogue - brilliant and would highly recommend!
THANKS!

Yuified

This is the first time I have ever written a review on a Shopify app immediately after trying it out. Why? Simply put, this app is brilliant for what it provides for FREE to a busy online store owner! I have to admit I did have doubts in my mind about what it could do for me without having to pay for it at some stage. But all that changed when I tried it out. Not only does it provide a downloadable simplified catalogue in pdf format of your product collection (you get to choose what to include/exclude in the catalogue), the pdf also includes working links back to your website's home page. Even every product contains a working link back to the product's description and buy page on your website!

The free version has a simplified layout which is perfect for me because I don't have the time to play around with formatting etc. I highly recommend this app to any online store owner - at the very least you can try it for free! I am glad I did.

Thanks Seller Panda!!! Great app!!!

Immaculate Organic Soaps

Pretty good app. Like making a product pdf brochure.

Enzo Holistic

I highly recommend this app. It's free, efficient, effective and easy to use! Thanks Panda Catalog! Enzohair Products loves you! :-)

Teknoteksolutions Com

One of the best apps here, its seamlessly easy and give you an awesome pdf file with no glitches at all.

Highy recommend this, wish it was free :)

Tresor Collection

Fabulous app and great customer service!!!

Romanglassjewels Com

I have been looking for a long time for a catalog app that provides my needs when presenting my jewelry to potential buyers.
Panda Catalog does a great job with providing an easy interface that offers great options to create a beautiful and friendly catalog - Thank you panda Catalog!

Artisans On Main Street

SO Easy to use! :)

Definitely one of my favorite apps on shopify.

Finger Puppets Inc. | ThumbThings™ Handmade Finger Puppets®

Awesome!

It took 4 or 5 tries to get it just right, but its worth taking a an hour or two to play around with, and get familiarized. Now I can produce all kinds of catalogs in a blink of an eye, saves a ton of time and money!

GREAT product!

The Official Home of the Fretlight Guitar

Easy install, great results, and FREE!

See what we made with the awesome app in less than 5 mintures: https://fretlight.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205196715-Do-you-have-a-Fretlight-catalog-