Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Romanglassjewels Com

I have been looking for a long time for a catalog app that provides my needs when presenting my jewelry to potential buyers.
Panda Catalog does a great job with providing an easy interface that offers great options to create a beautiful and friendly catalog - Thank you panda Catalog!

Artisans On Main Street

SO Easy to use! :)

Definitely one of my favorite apps on shopify.

Finger Puppets Inc. | ThumbThings™ Handmade Finger Puppets®

Awesome!

It took 4 or 5 tries to get it just right, but its worth taking a an hour or two to play around with, and get familiarized. Now I can produce all kinds of catalogs in a blink of an eye, saves a ton of time and money!

GREAT product!

The Official Home of the Fretlight Guitar

Easy install, great results, and FREE!

See what we made with the awesome app in less than 5 mintures: https://fretlight.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205196715-Do-you-have-a-Fretlight-catalog-

Silvereye Flies & Tackle

Terrifically easy to use as a new-comer to e-commerce and more than happy!

Robin Harley offers FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. and Canada

Tried the FREE version and am very happy with this app. Took no time at all to produce the online catalog and maybe after a while will upgrade. Want to read more about the app to see if products can be put in order to collections instead of alphabetical. So, if you're looking for something simple, it's FREE and very nice!

360 Safety Gear

I'm using the free version, does a reasonable job. Can't ask for much more when it is free. As business grows I will move up to the paid version. Try it! You won't regret it.

Little Siam Gift Boutique Fashion Clothes

perfect App makes a PDF book in no time , GREAT APP

S.O.A.P.

I'm considering wholesaling my products and this is a quick, easy and inexpensive way to create a catalog of my products. Great idea. My only issue is you can't upload a logo. You can upload an image, but not a logo. Your store name is on the right side in a generic font. Doesn't really make sense.

Art by Jenny Design Shop

Smooth and quick! So much simpler and much faster than manually designing a catalogue. Thank you!