Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Easy Video Game

The page you’re looking for couldn’t be found

Check the web address and try again, or try navigating to the page from Shopify Home.

July 25, 2020

Hello,

I see our app is working as expected and we didn't got any support request from you.

Please contact as at support@sellerpaneda.com, so we can take a look into this issue.

Premium Luxury Brands

Not able to hide the Watermark on catalogs until you get their unlimited plan. This app is not meeting the needs of the small store/catalog with less than 1500 products.

English Tack Co

The App worked for about an hour and then got stuck unable to use it, had to delete is what a load of crap, the developers should beta test apps prior to release.
Not good Panda people !!!!!

Era Cosmetics

does not work, gets stuck, does not access collections, has very few options, has no optimizations, it's just a pdf creator. works as he wants and when he wants.

Spoonful of Pretty

IF I could I would give ZERO stars. App keeps on freezing. I have uninstalled and re-installed (yes paying again) and upgraded to different versions, still very POOR performance. Customer service is very slow and not helpful. I was just told that 1 catalogue might take up to 4 hours to be created. Actually I have been waiting now almost 11 hours as my App is stuck AGAIN. No help. I do not recommend this App at all. Waste of money.

SOWELL JEWELRY

It is disappointing! Simply because of the customer support. We started with a free one, then paid $9.99 for more features. There were some problems even from the beginning. Send two messages in two weeks, never got a response. We have tried many apps in the past 7 years, it's by far the worst customer support. Waste money and time.

Gemworldonline

this is absolutely useless app
you cant use the free as it just wont go above the first page and cant even see the paid preview of your store

Dollsanddaydreams

** No longer a 100% free catalogue! *** You guys need to update your language and screenshots here and on your website .....

Well that was sneaky - no email notifying us of the new product cap (only 100 - used to be our entire store last winter!!) - we have been using the basic plan for years - yes it looks like a free template catalogue - it's clunky but gets the job done and it was free.

Went to update today and instead of the 17+ pages we used to be able to create we can only now have 10 in the free plan. I just wasted 25 minutes thinking it was a glitch before i checked out this 'NEW' features here.

After some research I am not finding much difference between the paid and basic plans design wise - and as stated this is a really basic looking catalogue.

Such a shame - I would have considered upgrading if there were some actual template upgrades. Plus the sneaky aspect of this doesn't sit well with me.

Blanik

i can't make the catalog and the support is slow respons

All Things Canine

Good app if you have a very basic website. Unfortunately doesn't work for my store as I have lots of product variants and pricings.

Previous 1 3