Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Dollsanddaydreams

** No longer a 100% free catalogue! *** You guys need to update your language and screenshots here and on your website .....

Well that was sneaky - no email notifying us of the new product cap (only 100 - used to be our entire store last winter!!) - we have been using the basic plan for years - yes it looks like a free template catalogue - it's clunky but gets the job done and it was free.

Went to update today and instead of the 17+ pages we used to be able to create we can only now have 10 in the free plan. I just wasted 25 minutes thinking it was a glitch before i checked out this 'NEW' features here.

After some research I am not finding much difference between the paid and basic plans design wise - and as stated this is a really basic looking catalogue.

Such a shame - I would have considered upgrading if there were some actual template upgrades. Plus the sneaky aspect of this doesn't sit well with me.

Blanik

i can't make the catalog and the support is slow respons

All Things Canine

Good app if you have a very basic website. Unfortunately doesn't work for my store as I have lots of product variants and pricings.

Vintagepillowsstore

Dont waste your time on this app. The developer didnt answer our question.

Indian Art Villa

There is no option for SKU sorting. The products which we see in the catalog displays in alphabetical order, but i want them SKU wise. Need more improvement

Pure Hearts International

Unlimited Plan is falsely named. It's limited to 3000 products. We have 15,000 and rising. Not good for us

Acmemachine

The free basic view looks better than the upgraded views but you get more options to edit in the upgraded versions. However the text needs to be adjust as our product titles get cut off. The upgraded version allows for an index page and creating chapters by collection or type. These features need to be made available on the basic template after paying to upgrade.

All the templates are the same just a different font and header colors.

Emailed the developer with questions and this was their reply:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, we are aware that the settings are not available for basic catalog, we are working on an update that will fix it, add more themes and a lot of new things.

Currently there is nothing we can do with this, we are sorry."

Innovative Floor Coatings And Supplies

Horrible! I was impressed with the free version but as soon as I upgraded everything changed for me. The worst problem was that after going through the whole process of setting up a catalog and I saved it as a PDF I then wanted to make changes to it and found I could not. I had to start all over from scratch! What a waste of time.

Yorkvilles

Dont waste your time on this app. The developer needs to do alot of work on it before it is good enough to be published.

Basketsboards

This app doesn't work. Beware.

Previous 1