Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

UPDATE: the app finally installed after several tries, but now there's a new problem, to wit: The VIEW STORE link in my catalog is not clickable. When I click it, nothing happens. I would expect it to launch a tab in my browser leading to my Shopify store.

Likewise, the individual products are not clickable anywhere, not at all, not even when you click the BUY NOW buttons.

What's wrong?

Initial review is below:

When I try to install the app I get this error message:

Array ( [errors] => Array ( [address] => Array ( [0] => for this topic has already been taken ) ) )
Notice: Undefined index: format in /var/www/html/panda_catalog/app/models/SellerModel.php on line 140

Notice: Undefined index: id in /var/www/html/panda_catalog/app/models/SellerModel.php on line 141

Notice: Undefined index: topic in /var/www/html/panda_catalog/app/models/SellerModel.php on line 143
SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 7 ERROR: value too long for type character varying(100)

With Baby Love

It is a good app to have a quick catalog. But if the catalog is a mayor sales tool then you will need a graphic designer to make it look perfect.

Fifty Shades Of Grey

Didnt really care for it. It makes it easy but too limited to the design, not enough control