Panda Catalog

Panda Catalog

by Seller Panda

Create a stunning PDF catalog, great for promoting your store!

Adorable Things Ltd

It's a very easy to use app. However, it would be amazing if there is an option to select which Collection of products can be published in the catalogue. Right now, it includes everything that is on the online store into the catalogue, without option to select which Collection specifically. Otherwise, highly recommend!

Cotton Candyfloss

I was impressed with how quickly the catalog was generated and that each product links back to my website!! Thank you

Pharmacy4life

We are using the FREE app, easy to use and set up one of the best free app's on the shopify store. www.pharmacy4life.co.uk

Zensisters

The free version of this app worked perfectly. When I upgraded to the paid version I had a problem creating a catalog, but after contacting app support they managed to resolve the problem several days later. Overall a good app that produces a professional looking catalog in a few minutes. It would be nice if it offered more fonts - the current selection is fairly limited.

Aztec Models

I use the free version, it was very easy to get my catalog in few minutes! the only thing I think can be improved is to choose if you want to include the items "out of stock", because those items don't appear in the catalog thank you

Bokkiekids

If you need a basic catalogue up 100 products for marketing, this is a good App and free.Not much ability to edit but it does the Job. I would recommend,

Sexy Diva Lingerie

Very Easy to use and affordable. Great App.

Immaculate Organic Soaps

Pretty good app. Like making a product pdf brochure.

S.O.A.P.

I'm considering wholesaling my products and this is a quick, easy and inexpensive way to create a catalog of my products. Great idea. My only issue is you can't upload a logo. You can upload an image, but not a logo. Your store name is on the right side in a generic font. Doesn't really make sense.

Rse Electronics

Easy to use very nice app. Needs a few different layouts though. Should definitely try it