Recensioner (40)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 8 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 maj 2024

I absolutely love this app! It's incredibly user-friendly and makes my size charts look fantastic. I had a few issues, but their support team was quick to help and resolved everything I needed. I was so impressed that I installed it on two of my stores. Their excellent customer support truly sets them apart!

Morning Star
25 dagar användning av appen
29 juni 2024

NO CUSTOMER LIVE SUPPORT. APP WORKING NOT PROPERLY EVEN IN PRO PLAN. SO WILL NOT RECOMMEND

young baby
Indien
3 månader användning av appen
19 oktober 2023

Love this app. It's so easy to use and makes my size charts look fantastic.
I had a few issues, and they helped me fairly quickly and fixed what I needed!
I installed this on two of my stores.

My Violet
6 månader användning av appen
13 december 2023

Great app with fantastic customer support. Shiv helped me out right away. I highly recommend you try it.

Viosi
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
25 juli 2023

I'm so happy I found Panda size chart, it's the best size chart app here! Really easy to use and it looks very professional. The size chart also looks great on the phone, which is something I've noticed missing from some other apps.

I love that there's an option to automatically convert the measurements in the table, it saves a lot of time when you have plenty of products. Also, the option to duplicate the size chart is very convenient since I can just change the measurements in the new one and I need about one minute to create a size chart for each product.

I contacted the customer service to ask if there's an option to round up the converted measurements and Shiv helped me really quickly, I really appreciate it.

I would definitely recommend Panda size chart, it's way better than other apps I tried, both free and paid. :)

Bull Terrier World
6 dagar användning av appen
6 september 2023

Great little app, does exactly what I wanted. I haven't tested everything but so far it is great. The customer support is next level too! Thanks Shiv!

dropaholic
Australien
6 månader användning av appen
19 december 2023

Straightforward and easy to use. Great for smaller stores like mine. Flexible pricing lets you actually have a very cheap app.

French Fashion Depot

Best service, good app

Forever Young
29 dagar användning av appen
17 oktober 2023

Size chart updates are not saving. 5 attempts and every time the chart goes back to the example chart. Something as simple as duplicating a size chart. This was a waste of time!

MOD INSTINCT
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen