Recensioner (40)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 8 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 maj 2024

I absolutely love this app! It's incredibly user-friendly and makes my size charts look fantastic. I had a few issues, but their support team was quick to help and resolved everything I needed. I was so impressed that I installed it on two of my stores. Their excellent customer support truly sets them apart!

Morning Star
25 dagar användning av appen
19 oktober 2023

Love this app. It's so easy to use and makes my size charts look fantastic.
I had a few issues, and they helped me fairly quickly and fixed what I needed!
I installed this on two of my stores.

My Violet
6 månader användning av appen
13 december 2023

Great app with fantastic customer support. Shiv helped me out right away. I highly recommend you try it.

Viosi
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
25 juli 2023

I'm so happy I found Panda size chart, it's the best size chart app here! Really easy to use and it looks very professional. The size chart also looks great on the phone, which is something I've noticed missing from some other apps.

I love that there's an option to automatically convert the measurements in the table, it saves a lot of time when you have plenty of products. Also, the option to duplicate the size chart is very convenient since I can just change the measurements in the new one and I need about one minute to create a size chart for each product.

I contacted the customer service to ask if there's an option to round up the converted measurements and Shiv helped me really quickly, I really appreciate it.

I would definitely recommend Panda size chart, it's way better than other apps I tried, both free and paid. :)

Bull Terrier World
6 dagar användning av appen
6 september 2023

Great little app, does exactly what I wanted. I haven't tested everything but so far it is great. The customer support is next level too! Thanks Shiv!

dropaholic
Australien
6 månader användning av appen
19 december 2023

Straightforward and easy to use. Great for smaller stores like mine. Flexible pricing lets you actually have a very cheap app.

French Fashion Depot

14 september 2023

Highly recommend!!!!!!!

Nothosaur.de
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
12 april 2023

Mes félicitations pour cette application, vraiment vous nous facilitez le boulot et merci pour tout.

Vanissy
Frankrike
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
31 mars 2023

Es la mejor app de tallas que he encontrado, es gratis, funcional, y fácil de usar.
Te viene con videos por si no entiendes algo y es perfecto para cualquier tienda online. 10/10.

It's the best sizing app I've found, it's free, functional, and easy to use.
It comes with videos in case you don't understand something and it's perfect for any online shop. 10/10

oblivionbasic