Parcel Intelligence

Parcel Intelligence

by MZL Solutions

No fuss order fulfilment for eParcel/ParcelSend/MyPostBusiness

Champagne Gallery Gifts

Great app. We recommend it for all our clients.
www.eChic.com.au

I Slay Cosmetics

I've been using this app for around 6-7 weeks and let me tell you it is an absolute LIFESAVER. Not having to 'copy & paste' every single order detail into eparcel has saved countless hours, so I have time to run my business.

This app transfers all customers info directly into eparcel consignments & sends back the manifested tracking numbers to Shopify.

Any silly question during setup Min was happy to help. Customer service is exceptional.

Thank god for Parcel Intelligence!

Pop Noggins

Fantastic app, working perfectly.

www.pop-noggins.com.au

Iframes 2

Highly recommended! The app works perfectly well and the support is outstanding. Needed some tweaks made and everything was done as requested and quickly. Very happy with all aspects of this app and service.

Pack Light

Awesome App, Great service from the guys to get it all up and running. I emailed them and they responded promptly to my questions. If you are running eParcel, then this makes it all so easy.

Humble Aussie Vape Co

Ed here!

This 'App' literally saves me hours everyday not having to input addresses and consignments manually.

If you want an easy and fuss-free way to get your orders from Shopify to whatever postage printing service you want, this is it.

I've been using this app for at least the last two years with very little hiccups.

Have confidence using this product!

- Ed

Noc Noc Wooden Toys

This app is a must have! Whilst quite tricky to get up and running, Min was always there to answer questions (even on the weekend) and now it is saving us so many hours a day! I would recommend this to anyone who is using e-parcel!

24hundred Store

The one thing we were scared about when migrating to Shopify from our previous webstore was the eParcel integration. We're well aware of how difficult Aus Post systems can be at times - so this was a very daunting process.

Mins from PI was fantastic from the start, helping and guiding where necessary. While it was a little bit of a learning curve to get our head around the process (As it was vastly different to our previous method), soon as we did it's such a simple and easy APP to use.

Mins has also been great in assisting and helping out whenever a problem comes up - we generally get assistance within a few hours, and it's great.

Speedcube

This app has saved us HEAPS of time and eliminated data entry errors. At first I thought it was expensive, but it is much cheaper and less risky than doing the data entry manually.

Their support team has been helpful in including small changes that I have requested very quickly.

A must for eParcel users!

Cookie Cutter Shop Australia

Fantastic app! Links eParcel and Shopify with ease. Also the customer service is very helpful, even responding to me very quickly on a weekend when I was doing the initial setup. Highly recommended.

Previous 1