Parcel2Go

Parcel2Go

by Parcel2Go.com

Cheapest Way To Send Parcels. Save You & Your Business Money.

Sophie Filomena

It's good to pre-load sales and address info, but it keeps asking me for the size of parcel and not allowing me to add this option, despite stating the weight and "small parcel".
This app could be really great and save a lot of time if it was fixed.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your review, Sophie. This issue has been captured and raised internally with our App developers. In the meantime, your issue can be solved by setting some rules in our rule manager. I sent an email with further instructions to assist you.

Diecast Model Centre

Okay as a free solution but not brilliant. A bit strange that orders are imported as sales on individual items, so multiple item orders are split up and you then have to group them together in Smart Send before sending. The process is made more frustrating by Smart Send not importing order numbers. Once an order is complete Smart Send can mark it as despatched in Shopify, but annoyingly, doesn't trigger the sending of Shopify shipping confirmation emails. I did email support on this but didn't receive any response. On the plus side, the prices are very good, but ultimately, I have chosen to pay a bit more and have a shipping solution that actually works logically and correctly and that gives better support.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to leave your review, I am very sorry to hear that you have run into some trouble when using our app, we would like to get this resolved on your behalf. What I will do is give you a call and we can get this fixed for you ASAP. Thank you Parcel2Go.

Chow Bella Ltd

I had high hopes for this. Although in some respects it saves time (I like the automated despatch notes especially), it does still feel really clunky. I seem to get endless duplicates of orders as if they just keep getting imported and that slows things down as I have to keep deleting the extra ones, ungrouping and regrouping things. It also doesn't seem to remember the settings I put in - I always use DHL Collect and no matter how often I put that as a setting, it still defaults to DHL Drop Off. So - not bad, but definitely lots of room for improvement.

April 9, 2021

Good afternoon Chow Bella,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having some trouble using our app, we would like to fix this on your behalf. Would it be possible for you to send us some example screenshots of the errors you are getting and the email address to your Parcel2Go account to Apihelp@parcel2go.com?

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate the time taken to leave this, I am hopeful we can find a quick solution for you.

Tom