Parcel2Go

Parcel2Go

by Parcel2Go.com

Cheapest Way To Send Parcels. Save You & Your Business Money.

1 review

Chow Bella Ltd

I had high hopes for this. Although in some respects it saves time (I like the automated despatch notes especially), it does still feel really clunky. I seem to get endless duplicates of orders as if they just keep getting imported and that slows things down as I have to keep deleting the extra ones, ungrouping and regrouping things. It also doesn't seem to remember the settings I put in - I always use DHL Collect and no matter how often I put that as a setting, it still defaults to DHL Drop Off. So - not bad, but definitely lots of room for improvement.

April 9, 2021

Good afternoon Chow Bella,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having some trouble using our app, we would like to fix this on your behalf. Would it be possible for you to send us some example screenshots of the errors you are getting and the email address to your Parcel2Go account to Apihelp@parcel2go.com?

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate the time taken to leave this, I am hopeful we can find a quick solution for you.

Tom