Parcel2Go

Parcel2Go

by Parcel2Go.com

Cheapest Way To Send Parcels. Save You & Your Business Money.

1 review

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

Very easy to use and a better site than the one we are currently using. We has to find another provider as just before Christmas during our busiest time nearly all of the couriers were no longer available and the prices to send the parcels nearly doubled. We contacted them immediately and was advised that these were the only options. We tried them again after the Christmas but the same happened.

April 9, 2021

Good afternoon DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd,

Thank you for leaving your review, I am very sorry to hear that some of your favoured services had been removed over the Christmas period.

When we see a change in the services we offer we try our best to provide other suitable alternatives to allow our customers to carry on sending their parcels. On occasions this is not always possible and I am sincerely sorry this has happened, we have introduced a lot of the services we offered previously again. Would it be possible for you to contact us directly at p2gappfeedback@parcel2go.com and I could look into this further on your behalf?

Thank you and again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

Tom