Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

South Texas Home Decor

Great app, this is exactly what I was looking for!

Boxfromuksupermarket

Hi,

I love the app, after struggling with so many other apps which are so focused on product based pricing, I have found the right app for our needs and I am so happy as it works like a charm! I want to give 6 stars if possible!

I always wanted to offer free or discounted shipping rates with both a spend threshold and a weight limit, e.g. spend more than £100 for up to 30kg, so that I can limit the weight while offering a discount to my customer, that is the only app which can do that!

Many Thanks,

Cigdem

www.boxfromuk.co.uk

Emmanuele Design

Wanted to add a free shipping option, but exclude certain regions. Parcelify did everything we wanted in a clean, simple interface.

Electric Cycling House

This app is great! It saved us a lot of money and offers a workaround for in-store pick up and local delivery compared to the more expensive alternatives. Thanks!!

Produtos Brasileiros

Great App!! I'm new partner of Shopify and this app is amazing. Fantastic! Thank you.

D I Y Catering

Amazing app, makes tiered shipping a piece of cake.

Would be great if you could add a feature to disable a delivery rate rather than needing to delete it.

Bells Brewery Test

We use this app to apply free shipping to certain products and not others. The solution is a little "hacky" but it works great. The app installed easily and is so far bug-free.

Pumpkin Pie Kids

Wish I had discovered this app sooner! It has allowed me to offer more shipping options and fine tune them. If you are on the basic shopify plan, if you pay yearly you can get the Carrier API for free without having to upgrade to another plan.

Sankofa Edition

Perfect. Saved me a lot of money and time!

Healthypoop

Great app, lots of customizing options! I recommend!