Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Hokkuu

It took me some time to understand how it works, but really not too bad. The app is powerful for someone like me trying to have a flat fee per item shipping rate. I did have to switch to an annual Shopify payment plan to get the required functionality, but more than worth it for me.

A Better Quest

Awesome. Allowed us to set up "Free Delivery/Collection" to only certain individuals using their Address Line 1 & Post Code.

We'll be exploring it to see if it can also help us set up Post Code zones here in the UK.

Thank you!!

FYI: If you're not on a Shopify Plan with calculated shipping, contact Shopify & they'll add it for $20 per month. Or pay annually & they'll include it for free.

----

Only feature request right now: being able to show an estimated delivery date to our customers. I.e. "Arrives 23-26th Dec" or something similar, based on x number of days in the future.

Envogearstore

Perfect app! Works like a charm :) Support is fast and clear

Big Brain

Great solution for shipping options, I wish Parcelify will add a 'Price based on purchase amount' so it will be more comprehensive.

Hppamigrate

Super simple app. We needed to give free shipping for specific items. Done. Thank you so much for this app!

The Chocolate Box Australia

I like this app very much so far. It seems very solid, and it does just what I want in a very logical way.

Nov. 2017. I have been using this app for about 3 months +, and it has been very useful and stable. I have used it to create specific shipping rates for selected products. Highly recommended.

Boujeeboutiqve

Excellent app, was exactly what i wanted. if you are on the basic shopify plan, you must change your billing cycle to yearly so shopify can allow parcelify access the carrier API, else the app will not integrate to your shop plus you get to save over $20 if you move to the yearly billing cycle.

Iitrends

Excellent app. Does what it says. You need to spend bit of time trying to figure out what you are supposed to do but once you get the hold of it, its pretty easy to manage. www.iitrends.com

Prendasciclismo

Simply put - this functionality is essential for being able to offer flexible and customizable rates to your customers. Support from Christian is top-notch too which is a big bonus.

Pictom Senc

The app I always waiting for!

Pourquoi je n'ai pas vu cet application avant?