Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Maxgodis

Very useful & perfectly working as a custom shipping rule.

Nuverzinc

What a hit! This app adds filters to your shipping methods and is customizable. We needed to filter by zip code to offer different shipping methods in each one and this made it easy. We were also able to filter by product, add complex validation rules (What happens when a customer buys product A and 1 of Product B or product C or product D) and add filters by price. DOCUMENTATION: https://github.com/christianblais/parcelify/blob/master/README.md

Carinhofraldasassinatura

I feel like i am just scratching the surface with this app. But for what i needed, to target specific zip codes in Sao Paulo Brazil for free delivery, it worked great! I was up and running within 15 min.
Great app!
It would be cool to integrate with the Correius Brazil post office to provide dynamic shipping rates. Not sure if this is possible.
Nabil - carinho.co

Illusivewooddesigns

We need to ship things ranging in weight from 500g to 100kg, some of which we deliver ourselves, some are delivered by a courier and some by Australia Post. This app made it easy to set up lots of different shipping rates based on price and or weight.
Fantastic!!!! Highly recommended!

Tubtrugs

Like many needed a simple solution to address the challenges of shipping product that varies widely in size and weight. Tried unsuccessfully to make it work in the native shipping rate module. Installed this app and in a matter of minutes had painlessly created three custom shipping rates that will work for my business and make our customers happy. The only adjustment I needed to make was to change over some of my product weights from lbs to grams. I believe this app will allow us to get aggressive with sales offerings by customizing shipping rates in lieu of the generic rates we have been using. Thank you!!!

Brickovenbaker2

I'd highly recommend this solution to people who want to amend Shopify's default rates with something more customizable for situations where you want to create additional rates for customers to choose from, say for pickups, or for local delivery, or special cases.

The filters are pretty powerful to narrow down the special rates to subsets of products, or for certain delivery areas, to tell Shopify when to show the rate.

The author of this app is quick to respond and really helpful.

I did have to go elsewhere for a solution because Parcelify lets you add special rates, and is very configurable, but it doesn't interact with live calculated rates. I wanted to create a filter that would select certain products and use UPS rates on just those products, while having tiered rates for the rest of my products. Parcelify wasn't designed to do this.

It appears to be great at providing rates for groups or individual products, providing rates for additional items when more than one is added to the order, filtering based on country, postal codes, SKU, product name, brand, even the street name for hyper-local rates, and more.

I'm still giving it 5 stars, because for what it is designed to do, it does do it well and the support is uncommonly good.

My one suggestion to the author is to provide a little more documentation of how it works and what it can and cannot do. It would aid people who are searching to customize rates. I really thought this might help me, and spend days trying to figure it out, to find out that it was the wrong tool for me.

Kind of the author to provide it for free.

Note to those that don't have live rates... Apparently to install a shipping app, there is a requirement imposed by Shopify that live rates must be enabled. Pay for your Shopify plan and contact their support and ask them to switch on the live rates for you. They will. Or you can pay an à la carte fee if you want to pay monthly to get live rates. Don't rate this app poorly because you were not aware of this. It will not cost you more to upgrade to the annual plan and then you have it!

Darkpanther

Unbeatable.

My store is based in the UK and different areas have different postage costs but Shopify shows the UK as one whole shipping area.

I tried some paid apps (Shopify recommended ones) which worked to a point. One of them allowed me to add different postcode zones but i couldn't add different levels of delivery service i.e express or economy.

THIS app is FREE & it allows you to ad complex rules and solve a problem a paid app couldn't do! I honestly have no idea why Shopify recommends broken paid apps when there are cheaper or free alternatives that work better.

The only problem is for ALL shipping zone apps that i found you need the next level account to add real time shipping zones. You can contact Shopify to add this to your account without upgrading your account level thoug, which is what i did.

Test out the shipping on my website: https://www.handbaghideout.co.uk

Freshfinesse

So Grateful that i found this App. I was being advised at the time that i would need the Better Shipping App which is around $15/month and on top of that i would have to upgrade my Shopify plan from basic which would cost me $79/month (as opposed to the ~$23 i was paying now) JUST so i could get the Real-Time Carrier Shipping option available to me (which is needed to run the app and other apps)

By chance i came across Parcelify and it solved all my issues! I was able to set up everything i needed with so much ease. Anything i didnt understand i emailed the Developer who instantly responded and guided me through everything, even making short videos for me to better understand.

Amazing App & the Best one i have Installed so far!

***Just a Note: To get this app you have to have access to Real-Time Carrier Shipping which is only activated if you upgrade your plan to $79/month OR changing your billing cycle from monthly to yearly and it will get unlocked. Plus with getting charged yearly you get a small % off so your saving more money!

Slick Vapes

So far better than "Better Shipping" app. and MUCH BETTER PRICE. Hands down must have app in your arsenal. Also, contacted the developer and he responded FAST.

API Work around: If you don't have an Advanced plan, you can qualify for real-time carrier-calculated shipping by changing your shopify billing to yearly. BOOM!

Pasticcini

This app has solved all my shipping issues. I highly recommend this app for stores needing to set different rates for local deliveries as we do. Top marks!