Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Shipping rates for your business

Squarezero

Definitely the best app when you need to have more control over your shipping rates. The most amazing thing about this app is that you can do way more with it than with most other apps similar to this (at least the ones I've tried) and that all for free.

Rotofugi Online

Totally amazing! This is the missing piece of the puzzle you need if you need to do things like exclude items from Free Shipping or want avoid entering hundreds or thousands of weight based rates for a carrier that does not have a real time rate calculator for Shopify.

Neatfindings

AMAZING app! Definitely recommended. Accomplished exactly what I was looking for, which was to be able to set up different shipping prices based on either price or weight, with filters to know what rate to show if the cart had both! Christian was extremely helpful in helping me set this up, and was very responsive to all my questions (and I had a lot of them!) even though it was very late at night. Still don't know how it can be FREE, but I'm not complaining. :) Thanks again Christian!

Northtestweek

It worked perfect! Highly recommended for example to create shipping methods by ZIP code, city, etc. Thanks a lot!

The Boutique Box 2

Excellent app, easy to use and great customer support. Highly recommended :-)

New Growth Designs

Wonderful app! We are migrating our wholesale company to Shopify and I needed a way to to be able to charge a shipping surcharge for a few large, oversized items. I was about to lose hope when someone mentioned this in one of the online forums. This app allows you to do this and it works perfectly! Also, Christian is very responsive and answered my questions within minutes of emailing him. Considering that this app is free, I was like "WHAAA!??"

As others have mentioned, you do need to have Real Time Carrier Rates enabled, which is part of Shopify's $299/month plan; however, I was able to call support and they informed me that as long as I paid for a year in advance of any plan (even the lowest plan offered) they would enable it for me without paying for the advanced plan.

Bike Pretty 2

This was the most flexible, easiest to use, and least expensive option for setting customized shipping rates. I'm very impressed.

Fattoriasarda

Best app for finetuning your shipping rules, thanks to Christian :-) We use this awesome app to offer Same Day Delivery sorted by postcodes. If you have a look at this exactly documentation https://github.com/christianblais/parcelify/blob/master/README.md you are set-up with any kind of shipping options you want in minutes. Christian offers a really fast support, remember this app is at no costs! If you are on a Shopify plan without Carrier Calculated Shipping - open a Chat with the support at https://support.shopify.com/ and they will set this feature up for you in no time for only 20 USD/ month. Great work :-)!!

Born Preorder

Amazing service and amazing app! Everything we needed, Christian is so helpful and responsive, would definitely recommend it

Cleanpath

The app is amazing, the support is amazing. Definitely recommend.