Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Shipping Rates by Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

1Sale Deals

Very responsive and helpful team behind this app! A+++ customer service! Highly recommend the app and the service.

Aquatix-2u

Great app, couldn't find anything else with such advanced features.
Perfect if you have a varied inventory.
Support is speedy too.

MediaMarkt Canarias

Really usefull APP to set up different shipping rates based on tags, collections, weight and price. The support is always available to solve any doubt and help with set up.

ZYN THE WINE MARKET LTD.

We have been using this app for quite some time. Excellent functionalities. Unbeatable support. Thanks!

Watt Wagons

Better than shopify default. Richard gave me a personal call to resolve it. Excellent CS. This is absolutely a great app to use if you have dynamic variants or you want to create shipping by collections. Huge one.

December 30, 2020

Hey Watt Wagons!

We are happy to help all our customers! All you have to do is shoot us an email. A member of our team is in the process of replying to you right now!

Shipping on the Shopify platform is very complicated, seemingly simple things often to turn out to be far more complicated than they need to be. We actually checked, and your rates are working on the Parcelify side - our team will help fix your configuration on the Shopify side of things to get things working again.

Best,

Leycus

After adding a bunch of countries to Rest of World shipping zone, most of them disappear, although I continuously save it! Hope that it will not happen again. However, compared to Shopify's, this app really knows what shipping rules mean and should be.

December 19, 2020

Hey Leycus,

Thank you for reaching out. That does sound like a very frustrating experience. We don't want any of our customers going through anything like that while they use our application. I assure you, this is the first report we've had of this. We will start investigating to see what happened immediately.

I'm going to reach out to you from our support email. We will get everything worked out.

We Are Planet Hope

The support is awesome! Very friendly and helpful :) It's a shame that shopify causes so many issues with shipping, but it's nice to know the people at parcelify have our back!

December 8, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad we had a chance to chat about ways that we can improve and I look forward to taking your ideas to the team.

Warmest regards,
Richard

Decor Walls & Flooring

The support is excellent for this App, Alex really helped to resolve my issue, very knowledgable and friendly! Thanks Alex!

Lights4fun.co.uk

You can create really powerful shipping rules with Parcelify, and the support team are super helpful and quick to respond - even helping troubleshoot errors in any rules we have set up!

Oakleys Garden Machinery

Our site uses a large variety of shipping methods. Of which all get affected by whether or not the item is or is not in stock. The Parcelify App so far seems to be doing a great job of making the shipping side of our site a better experience for our customers, as well as making our lives much easier to manage it. But most of all I have to say a big thank you to Aaron who did a fantastic job of getting us going. Top class customer service!