Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Shipping Rates by Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

Viggi Kids

It took a little bit of work to configure how I needed to be able to use the software, but I am SO glad we found this app. It lets us do something that we've wanted to do for a long time. Kudos for figuring out how to do it!

The choice of units are still a little bit of a mystery to me. But with a little bit of adjustment, this app should work great for the long term.

Theme Fragrance

This would be useful but Shopify forces shops to upgrade. This type of shipping profile is available for free on Big Commerce Etsy and Amazon.
I have written Shopify support dozens of times and the developers do not respond about making this an option for ALL Big and small

Maxgodis

Very useful & perfectly working as a custom shipping rule.

Nuverzinc

What a hit! This app adds filters to your shipping methods and is customizable. We needed to filter by zip code to offer different shipping methods in each one and this made it easy. We were also able to filter by product, add complex validation rules (What happens when a customer buys product A and 1 of Product B or product C or product D) and add filters by price. DOCUMENTATION: https://github.com/christianblais/parcelify/blob/master/README.md

Carinhofraldasassinatura

I feel like i am just scratching the surface with this app. But for what i needed, to target specific zip codes in Sao Paulo Brazil for free delivery, it worked great! I was up and running within 15 min.
Great app!
It would be cool to integrate with the Correius Brazil post office to provide dynamic shipping rates. Not sure if this is possible.
Nabil - carinho.co

Sykes Racing

I wish we could have used this app but unfortunately the current Shopify plan that we are on does not allow us to use this app. Shopify requires us to upgrade to the highest plan or pay $20 per month to get access to it. Unfortunately as a smaller company we didn't see this viable, so will be looking for another app alternative. From what I have read, the Parcelify app does sound very appealing. It would be great if Shopify / Parcelify could offer a free trial before signing up to the monthly fee.

Illusivewooddesigns

We need to ship things ranging in weight from 500g to 100kg, some of which we deliver ourselves, some are delivered by a courier and some by Australia Post. This app made it easy to set up lots of different shipping rates based on price and or weight.
Fantastic!!!! Highly recommended!

Tubtrugs

Like many needed a simple solution to address the challenges of shipping product that varies widely in size and weight. Tried unsuccessfully to make it work in the native shipping rate module. Installed this app and in a matter of minutes had painlessly created three custom shipping rates that will work for my business and make our customers happy. The only adjustment I needed to make was to change over some of my product weights from lbs to grams. I believe this app will allow us to get aggressive with sales offerings by customizing shipping rates in lieu of the generic rates we have been using. Thank you!!!

Brickovenbaker2

I'd highly recommend this solution to people who want to amend Shopify's default rates with something more customizable for situations where you want to create additional rates for customers to choose from, say for pickups, or for local delivery, or special cases.

The filters are pretty powerful to narrow down the special rates to subsets of products, or for certain delivery areas, to tell Shopify when to show the rate.

The author of this app is quick to respond and really helpful.

I did have to go elsewhere for a solution because Parcelify lets you add special rates, and is very configurable, but it doesn't interact with live calculated rates. I wanted to create a filter that would select certain products and use UPS rates on just those products, while having tiered rates for the rest of my products. Parcelify wasn't designed to do this.

It appears to be great at providing rates for groups or individual products, providing rates for additional items when more than one is added to the order, filtering based on country, postal codes, SKU, product name, brand, even the street name for hyper-local rates, and more.

I'm still giving it 5 stars, because for what it is designed to do, it does do it well and the support is uncommonly good.

My one suggestion to the author is to provide a little more documentation of how it works and what it can and cannot do. It would aid people who are searching to customize rates. I really thought this might help me, and spend days trying to figure it out, to find out that it was the wrong tool for me.

Kind of the author to provide it for free.

Note to those that don't have live rates... Apparently to install a shipping app, there is a requirement imposed by Shopify that live rates must be enabled. Pay for your Shopify plan and contact their support and ask them to switch on the live rates for you. They will. Or you can pay an à la carte fee if you want to pay monthly to get live rates. Don't rate this app poorly because you were not aware of this. It will not cost you more to upgrade to the annual plan and then you have it!

Darkpanther

Unbeatable.

My store is based in the UK and different areas have different postage costs but Shopify shows the UK as one whole shipping area.

I tried some paid apps (Shopify recommended ones) which worked to a point. One of them allowed me to add different postcode zones but i couldn't add different levels of delivery service i.e express or economy.

THIS app is FREE & it allows you to ad complex rules and solve a problem a paid app couldn't do! I honestly have no idea why Shopify recommends broken paid apps when there are cheaper or free alternatives that work better.

The only problem is for ALL shipping zone apps that i found you need the next level account to add real time shipping zones. You can contact Shopify to add this to your account without upgrading your account level thoug, which is what i did.

Test out the shipping on my website: https://www.handbaghideout.co.uk