Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Shipping Rates by Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

Good Buy Gear

We've been using Parcelify for a while now and VERY happy with the product and support. We have very complex shipping rules based on product location, product tags, customer location, weight of cart, value of cart, etc and Parcelify is able to meet our needs.
Update 4/28: We had a strange bug/issue that we raised to the team. They were amazing communicators and quickly solved the issue and got us back online. Highly recommended!!

Hemming & Wills

Alex in support has been really helpful. UK postcodes can be difficult because of overlapping letters in the codes. Alex helped to resolve quickly coming up with a great solutions each time. The app can handle pretty complex shipping rules for varying suppliers with different delivery rates. Highly recommend.

Lattebebe.it

good!Very convenient, powerful, customer service is very quick and very friendly. I highly recommend it.

Gordon Llewellyn Design

This is an excellent app. I was able to set up shipping rules that I thought were complex but which the app handled with ease. It has excellent help documentation, and when I needed advice on something the team responded quickly and gave really clear and helpful guidance. Thanks!

I Crave Cars

I went through so many apps trying to find one that could handle my complex shipping rates for print on demand products. Parcelify is great. They have excellent customer service and helped me get everything working properly.

AirTurn

Great App!! We are now able to compete with Amazon sales on our Shopify account. We have only just scratched the surface of this app, and we are excited for the new sales

Paint the Day Designs

AMAZING customer service! I had no idea what I was doing and emailed telling them exactly what I wanted to do. In less than 24 hours I received an email requesting information from me on the set up I wanted to do and again, in under 24 hours I received a detailed instruction email personalized to me and my shop. I had a little difficulty as I worked with it due to my own lack of knowledge on the tech end and they were so accommodating in providing screenshots and even the exact settings because I have a lot of custom variants on drop shipping items. Aaron with customer service worked with me for about 4 days back and forth with around 11 emails and my shop is up and running. Thank you so much! This product is exactly what I need for being able to use integrated services from websites who do fulfillment with shipping with flat rates.

German Toy Store Ltd.

Brilliant app to setup different shipping rates based on country, product etc. Had to get used to the logic for some filters, but support was really responsive and helpful.

Minor Figures

Brilliant app! It fills in the gaps from the native Shopify Shipping, enabling precise shipping rates when needed. And customer service is a pure delight, fast, friendly, with clear and illustrated explanations. Highly recommended.

True Bites Family Butchers | Online Meat Shop

Very useful app that has allowed me to implement sur-charges for specific post-codes (UK based), which is real positive.

The one negative I've found while using the app is that you can't implement specific shipping rates based on customer tags, this is a real draw back for me, and may be the reason I end up looking elsewhere. Other shipping apps offer this function, which is the main reason I can't give the app a 5/5 review.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for your review and the kind words, we are sorry to see you go.

I’ll be honest, we are a little bummed with the 3-star rating but you didn’t say anything untrue or misleading. We don’t currently offer the ability to set rates based on customer tags. That’s a fact.

It is a feature we have considered adding but it hasn’t made it to the top of our priority list. If it was easy to do we certainly would, however Shopify doesn’t send any customer tag information when they send a rate request as part of the Real-Time Carrier API. That means we will have to get that information in other ways, and the effort required to download, save and continuously sync that data back to your shop and make sure it is alway right is significant.

If/when we add customer tags I’ll be sure to reach out to you. Hopefully you’ll give Parcelify another shot at that time.

Cheers!